• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Interview Thread! Finally Interviewing Dark.Pch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikachiru

Smash Ace
But I has no Hawaiian blood. I ish 50% Puerto Rican, 25% White, and 25% Filipino.

Who would of guessed? :awesome:

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
-Do you play any other games Competitively?
-You've been playing for awhile now. Why do you still play this game? What do you see in SSBB that makes you continue playing?
-What other games do you have for your Wii?
-What's your Western/Chinese Zodiac?
-If you like Anime, What's your favorite Japanese Anime? If you don't, what's your favorite cartoon?

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
How active is socal?

Brawl seems to be drooping basically everywhere, but I always say "at least SoCal keeps going strong". Is that true?

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
-Do you play any other games Competitively?
-You've been playing for awhile now. Why do you still play this game? What do you see in SSBB that makes you continue playing?

The community I guess and coz it's just something to do. I love playing brawl too for whatever reason. But I guess what really keeps me going now is just knowing that I'm going to get to travel more and that I feel that I'm getting pretty good.

-What other games do you have for your Wii?

I don't rly have much else coz I just borrow games but at some point I stopped coz the wii is a bad console.

-What's your Western/Chinese Zodiac?

Virgo/Snake

-If you like Anime, What's your favorite Japanese Anime? If you don't, what's your favorite cartoon?

One Piece is the truth.

Aside from that though my favorite anime that's actually ended is probably Welcome to the NHK. I also really liked Kaiji, Durarara, FLCL, and a ton more. I've watched too much of the stuff.
How active is socal?

Brawl seems to be drooping basically everywhere, but I always say "at least SoCal keeps going strong". Is that true?
And manny, idk, it depends on when ya said it. If ya said it like a month ago then that'd be horse ****. We had such an insane lack of tournaments this entire summer until a month ago b/c of a lack of venues. it was rly gay but now we picked up again. I just attended a 47 person tourney, a 51 person tourney, and there was a 31 person tourney in socal this saturday. 31 is a lot considering that most of our PR + 4-5 tourney regulars including myself were at mlg dallas. So basically we're goin' strong again.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
lmao that is slightly gay but montebello was there in full force though w/ u, brian, choco, ronnie, oscar, jebus.

go to the culver tourney and lets make it happen.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
yeah of course, lol. I showed raz a picture of her and said she was ugly. no bull, then made fun of me at genesis when i was baked.
rofl, well that must've been a bad picture or she just got a lot more attractive? genesis was 17 months ago xD

edit: oh, i vote thrillmatic.

Nicole

Smash Champion
Dark Peach! I wanted to interview him long ago, but he wasn't on these boards then.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark Peach! I wanted to interview him long ago, but he wasn't on these boards then.
Wow, thanks. I did not think i would ever get a nomination in here. Even new people got interview before me. Same with the old school peach players. I thought I be completely forgotten around here. This somewhat made my day.

Xyless

Smash Master
Wow, thanks. I did not think i would ever get a nomination in here. Even new people got interview before me. Same with the old school peach players. I thought I be completely forgotten around here. This somewhat made my day.
Chances are, it was probably because people assumed you had already been interviewed.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
Nah, I never voted for him b/c I didn't think very highly of him and thought he was crazy.

That's slowly turning around now though since he's done w/ the smash cop b.s. and the whole starting from scratch to be recognized as a good pch.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Ill has been waiting for a while I vote for him. I'd probably said Dark or Meta afterwards. The last few interviews were people who've been on these boards for a while so I kinda want to see questions asked to the newer people.

:rosalina:

Metatitan

Smash Master
Ill has been waiting for a while I vote for him. I'd probably said Dark or Meta afterwards. The last few interviews were people who've been on these boards for a while so I kinda want to see questions asked to the newer people.

:rosalina:
Newer people can wait, though the only reason I'm not voting Illmatic this time is because I don't want it at a tied stalemate. So I'll vote for... myself? lol

Me: 4
Dark: 2
Mika: 1
Ill: 2

Ask away, though I probably won't be able to answer until Sunday morning. Tournament and whatnot. I leave in like 4 hours so I can answer before then.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
but what if I change my vote and vote for myself!??!?!

wahahahhahah

just playing

Metatitan

Smash Master
but what if I change my vote and vote for myself!??!?!

wahahahhahah

just playing
Then you'd win. In all honestly I could care less who gets interviewed when as long as the whole gang gets interviewed.

Oh look my first question answered. Keep em coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom