• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Interview Thread! Finally Interviewing Dark.Pch

Status
Not open for further replies.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
You don't need a passport to hit up them Puerto Rican *****es.

Mikachiru

Smash Ace
Don't mean to sound rude or anything but should we move on to the next victim? I wish we had a set date and stuff... ;~;

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I'll totally vote for you next time Mika. :D

I vote Raz.

He's all black and ****.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
i was at tournament lol.

got home at like 6 am >_<

oh i came home to several surprises but this one is one of the welcome ones.

yay ;o

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
Oh wow I'm sorry guys I totally forgot about this.

I'll try to have all the questions answered by tomorrow (can't right now).

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
QUESTIONS FOR RAZ BEFORE I GO TO SLEEP.

~Are you black!?
~What made you want to pick up Peach?
~What's your favorite Peach color to use?
~What is your mentality during a match up with a very good Meta Knight? Give Guard Details
~What is your mentality during a match up with a very good Marth and Falco? Give Guard Details
~How often do you end up playing against characters in tournaments(B-tier and up)?
~What is your mentality during a Peach ditto?
~How long have you been playing brawl competitively?
~How often do you go out of town for tourneys?
~Are you one of the few straight Peach mains(I think you are, right?)?
~Do you love me(Duh, yes)?

Metatitan

Smash Master
Why can't you ever find a stable secondary?
Why is your voice so hilarious?
Why don't you try voice acting for cartoons?
Fried chicken or grape soda?
Talk to the palm?
Want me to ask non trolling questions?

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
QUESTIONS FOR RAZ BEFORE I GO TO SLEEP.

~Are you black!?

I'm half black. My 67 year old black daddy banged my small filipina mom. So basically the biogenetic stuff of my being enables my **** to be hard forever.

~What made you want to pick up Peach?

One day I was going through characters and I was messing with Peach. I jumped and was like "Oooooh heeellz yeah, this ***** can fly" or something along those lines.

~What's your favorite Peach color to use?

Red.

~What is your mentality during a match up with a very good Meta Knight? Give Guard Details

I think of a nice cream colored 17 year old girl in Canada b/c what's jailbait to me is legal when I visit my family in Toronto. Just take it and **** it yo. Jk~ I just try to not pinned myself to the edge, stay mobile, bait shuttle loops, bait nados into my shields, and try to pay close attention and figure out his favorite **** to do. Even if I don't have a pattern I at least try to figure out things he does a lot so I can expect it and counter it.

~What is your mentality during a match up with a very good Marth and Falco? Give Guard Details

Marth? Don't approach with dair, stay just outside of his tipper range, try to land grabs, try to gay him onstage and offstage w/ turnips. Oh and I try not to stick hurtboxes out too much coz he has transcendent sword priority. As for Falco idk, larry ****ed me up yesturday. I think, "how the **** do I get on the ground?" but really though I just try to get close, get grabs, throw him off. treatin' him like snake I guess. falcock is dumb.

~How often do you end up playing against characters in tournaments(B-tier and up)?

90% of the time.

~What is your mentality during a Peach ditto?

idk dittos are dumb. in friendlies i just go for fair stagespikes coz i'm tight. in tournament i just camp and try to find habits. nobody is gonna die so i have all day.

~How long have you been playing brawl competitively?

I got my wii in the middle of august 08 and went on smashboards. the swf friend finder broke though so i went to play wifi on aib. i eventually ran into socal ppl and found a tourney to go to. my first tourney was a Quiznos event in the end of oct. so 2 years now

~How often do you go out of town for tourneys?

I don't know what counts as out of town but most of the tournies I go to are 30-40 minutes away from home via car. Last night I drove 2.5 hours to San Diego and took 4 more people. I'm not a stranger to being out of town I guess.

~Are you one of the few straight Peach mains(I think you are, right?)?

There's probably more straight Peaches than gay ones but yeah I'm straight.

~Do you love me(Duh, yes)?

sure why not, there's not enough love in the world anyway I guess. no homo, not even peach homo.
10razmakazis

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Do you love me?
How much do you love me?
Do you love Typh more?
Why do you main Peach? (Your inspiration behind doing so)
Can you double item drop?
How about triple?
How stupid is the Snake matchup?

Yes, that last one is absolutely necessary.

:nifty::leek:

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
Why can't you ever find a stable secondary?

Coz I keep finding different people that lose to my different characters. Atm I'm figuring out who my Snake would beat.

Why is your voice so hilarious?

I'm ****ing manly.

Why don't you try voice acting for cartoons?

My voice is too manly for any animation.

Fried chicken or grape soda?

Chicken.

Talk to the palm?

Happened again last night.

Want me to ask non trolling questions?

Could care less haha
10trolloloololz

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
Do you love me?
How much do you love me?

ofc

Do you love Typh more?

ofc

Why do you main Peach? (Your inspiration behind doing so)

randomly discovering she can float and going bat**** n1ggerish over it.

Can you double item drop?

the **** is that?

How about triple?

sure why not.

How stupid is the Snake matchup?

slightly.

Yes, that last one is absolutely necessary.

:nifty::leek:
10mistermods

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
Why Raz? Where'd it come from?
'the heck is your avatar?
Is Peach viable?
Why Red Peach?
Do you like tea and scones?
Raz is just something i made up off of the top of my head. I've used it for other websites before coming into smash as well.

The avatar is Gir from Invader Zim in his doggy suit. Gir is rly the cutest robotic alien thingy in the world and u shud check out the show Invader Zim haha.

Nah. Or yes and no. Depends. I feel if you're on top of your game you can beat any character in the game but the problem is just fatigue or laziness. Not even just physical fatigue but after several rounds in tournament it really does feel like a pain to DI every nado when you're getting spammed. For me that's why it seems like MK is harder in friendlies b/c I just get too lazy to attempt SDI or my hands are just tired after doing so all day. And then it's just hard to consistently win when 3 of the most common characters (MK/Snake/Falco) win that MU vs her. So basically I have secondaries not b/c I feel I can't win with Peach but it's more like "****, I'm not gonna win this next game with Peach at this exact point in time."

Red coz it looks good and the other colors except pink are ugly.

Tea is good, never had scones.

Metatitan

Smash Master
Rick, unless they're extreme Starbucks goers then most people in the US probably haven't had a scone, or a crumpet. I think I had one once, it was okay.

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
Wow, I totally missed the vote. Sorry, Ill, I would have voted for you. Next time I think you'll get it!

Anyways...
Why did you quit brawl?

Because Melee is lots better IMO and because I enjoy it a lot more (seriously, the other day I lost a tournament set in Brawl because I tripped just below a Snake's C4 and got killed with it) -_-.

How important do you think turnip tricks (bonewalking, freepulling, etc) are to peach's metagame (since you came up with alot of them)? Are they essential or just flashy?

I find them to be pretty useful in certain situations, but you can still do fine without them.

Who's your favorite brawler to watch?

I don't watch much brawl videos, but I guess M2K would be my favorite by default.

Best player you've beaten in tournament?

I'd say Ling Ling.

Is Peach viable to win a pretty large tournament? Why hasn't she yet? Is it the character or the players, or a combination of both?

I've always thought Peach has got the tools needed for winning a big tournament. The problem is, it would take a very VERY good and consistent player to pull that off. Also, Peach is a difficult character to use, which makes mental fatigue a very big problem on big tournaments (this is why I always used to take it easy on friendlies before tournaments, and if I secure my 1st seed in pools the rest of the matches I'll just play them on auto-pilot.) :p

Peach's biggest problem is (as everybody knows) killing power. If we could find more reliable ways of landing that upsmash it would make it a LOT easier. Btw, you should try Z-dropping turnips > upsmash. It's kinda tricky to do but it's a guaranteed upsmash if the turnip hits. :p Try and mess up with it to see what you find.

What's the Peach v. DDD matchup ratio?

55-45 or 60-40 in DDD's favor IMO.

What's Peach's worst matchup? What's her best matchup (don't count Ganon)?

I don't feel Peach has any ridiculously hard matchup. I think she can defend herself pretty well against the whole cast. But the ones that give her most trouble IMO are MK, Marth and Falco (in that order).

Some pretty good matchups for her are IC's, Diddy Kong and Olimar IMO. I'm not counting low tiers at all since I'm not really sure how all the matchups goes, but I'm pretty sure she would **** Falcon lol.

In your opinion, what are the 5 worst foods in existance (not healthwise, just your most hated ones)?

I hate garbanzos (I don't know the english word sorry lol), but it's a type of bean-ish thing. And I hate Seafood because I'm allergic to it lol. Besides that, I don't really "hate" anything else, just unlike some stuff (like soups, some fruits/vegetables, etc.)

Btw I really love pasta and burritos. :awesome:

Do I need a passport to go to Puerto Rico from the US?

I THINK you don't need one. At least I can say for sure that to travel to the US from Puerto Rico you don't.
How do you feel about short-hopping with Peach?

I ask because I don't feel comfortable short hopping anything because I feel as if I'm slowly going up, and slowly going down, with no control over the long duration of (most of) her aerials. I'm far more comfortable micromanaging the float to get what I want.

Short hopping has it's good moments. I feel it's pretty useful when you use a retreating bair, for example.

I know SH DAir is great, but what about the rest? (Maybe it's my love of NAir/BAir and their decreased usefullness while short-hopped that makes me not want to short hop :p)

As I said above, SH Nair/Bair is good when you need to retreat to safety. SH Fair is kinda situational, and SH Uair is not useful at all since you can float to maneuver it better.

What is Puerto Rico like? How would you compare it to what you know of mainland US?

It's hot. :p Has lots of mountains and the beach is near no matter where you are. :awesome:
I'll answer that last question for him. Puerto Rico has some of the craziest drivers I've ever seen. The land is beautiful, luscious with forests and mountain terrain, and the beach part has very clear water and women who wear next to nothing. There are food stands all over the place in the city areas, and it's all delicious.

I answered because I'm Boricua too. Yeah boyyy!
Yeah agreed! We really are crazy drivers. :awesome:

How do you feel about the TL vs Peach MU?

I know that you used to play with S@nt, so I am curious.
I find that matchup to be pretty even, maybe a little bit in TL's favor because of his disjointed attacks. Actually we didn't play all that much in tournaments, and when we did most of the time one of the two went MK for w/e reasons. :p

*Gasp*

*Speaks for Peach community*

We are very hurt.

:urg::urg::urg::urg::urg:
Sorry. D:

PS. Sorry Raz for answering in your interview time lol.

Mikachiru

Smash Ace
Rick, unless they're extreme Starbucks goers then most people in the US probably haven't had a scone, or a crumpet. I think I had one once, it was okay.
This isn't true. I don't go to Starbucks and I've had scones before. My Mom works near a coffee/tea place thing and she brought home some blueberry scones. Delicious stuff. XD

I've had biscottis before, if it means anything... :c

@Rick: A real strawberry shortcake? Or was it a cream puff...? Something.

Metatitan

Smash Master
This isn't true. I don't go to Starbucks and I've had scones before. My Mom works near a coffee/tea place thing and she brought home some blueberry scones. Delicious stuff. XD

I've had biscottis before, if it means anything... :c

@Rick: A real strawberry shortcake? Or was it a cream puff...? Something.
I said most and your mom works near a coffee/tea place which is basically a Starbucks that isn't a Starbucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom