• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Interview Thread! Finally Interviewing Dark.Pch

Status
Not open for further replies.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Why does everyone NOT want to vote for me? :|

****ing sucks being the black sheep of the boards.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Why does everyone NOT want to vote for me? :|

****ing sucks being the black sheep of the boards (not really), and placing.

z00ted

do you have some sort of bypass of the system to where you don't have to wait thirty seconds to post?

z00ted

nvm I vote for myself, this **** is going to get gay I can smell it.

z00ted

im still trying to figure out why he, raz, kyle, and metatian haven't been interviewed yet.

z00ted

Noones vote can be considered wrong. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I just thought this thread's purpose was to nominate generally active people, that actually contribute to the boards frequently to learn more about them.

z00ted

Three Illmatic... Four Excel...

WHO WILL WIN!?!?!?

Metatitan

Smash Master
Mabey if you'd stop *****ing about it people would consider voting for you. In case you haven't noticed most of the nominees didn't ask for it. We're interviewing Excel now, someone get his delicious Puerto Rican *** in here.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Mabey if you'd stop *****ing about it people would consider voting for you. In case you haven't noticed most of the nominees didn't ask for it. We're interviewing Excel now, someone get his delicious Puerto Rican *** in here.
Wow, bro chill.

I was only joking. xD

Anywho.. HERRROOO EXCEL. :3 Good thing my vote didn't go to waist.

Mah Questionnsss!

~Favorite character besides Peach
~Favorite MU( Doesn't have to be Peach vs. ____)
~Favorite color to use with Peach
~Favorite MU(Using Peach)
~Most difficult MU for you(Using Peach. Give details)
~Most hated character in Brawl(Must be Peach. :p JK)
~Do you love me?

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
someone get his delicious Puerto Rican *** in here.
lol

Well, here we go.

- Why aren't you around much?
Well I have been quite busy with college and stuff. I like to check things out here once in a while, but I don't post much anymore.

- Are you going to eventually become more active again in tournaments?
Brawl tournaments... I doubt it. I still participate sometimes but I'm getting really low placings since I'm not practicing anymore. But I'm really active in the Melee scene now.

If I ever get to return to Brawl it would be because one single reason... playing teams with Ling Ling at a major tournament again (I'm not happy at all with our placing at Pound 4, since I know we could have done much better... but well, **** happens =\. )

- Will you ever finish that Peach guide? :p
Nope. xD

- How are you? :)
Doing great, thanks for asking. :)

Anywho.. HERRROOO EXCEL. :3
Hey! :awesome:

~Favorite character besides Peach
Metaknight. :awesome:

~Favorite MU( Doesn't have to be Peach vs. ____)
Marth vs Fox (me being Marth).

~Favorite color to use with Peach
Hmmm dang I don't know.
*wink wink*

~Favorite MU(Using Peach)
It WAS Snake. But now I hate it since I suck and get hit by everything he does lol.

~Most difficult MU for you(Using Peach. Give details.
I'd say it's probably Marth. There were not much Marth players in PR so I never got to learn much about that matchup. Lucky for me, I never had to play any Marth players in Genesis or Pound 4 (except against Mikehaze, but that was in teams).

~Most hated character in Brawl(Must be Peach. :p JK)
Metaknight. :glare:

~Do you love me?
Ummm....... hey look new emoticons! --> :awesome::glare::c:oneeye::reverse:

Do you even play this game anymore? Haha
I play it casually, but I don't take it seriously as I did before. I tried making a comeback not so long ago with Marth, but I got bored of the game again and lost motivation lol.

PR's next visit to the states?

Pound? Apex 2? Genesis 2?

nothing at all?

and why? ;o
We are actually thinking about going to Genesis 2, but we're not sure yet. Personally, I'd love to go but I don't have the money to travel at the moment. But let's see what happens.

Nicole

Smash Champion
Wow, I totally missed the vote. Sorry, Ill, I would have voted for you. Next time I think you'll get it!

Anyways...
Why did you quit brawl?

How important do you think turnip tricks (bonewalking, freepulling, etc) are to peach's metagame (since you came up with alot of them)? Are they essential or just flashy?

Who's your favorite brawler to watch?

Best player you've beaten in tournament?

Is Peach viable to win a pretty large tournament? Why hasn't she yet? Is it the character or the players, or a combination of both?

What's the Peach v. DDD matchup ratio?

What's Peach's worst matchup? What's her best matchup (don't count Ganon)?

In your opinion, what are the 5 worst foods in existance (not healthwise, just your most hated ones)?

Do I need a passport to go to Puerto Rico from the US?

White-Peach

Smash Ace
How do you feel about short-hopping with Peach?

I ask because I don't feel comfortable short hopping anything because I feel as if I'm slowly going up, and slowly going down, with no control over the long duration of (most of) her aerials. I'm far more comfortable micromanaging the float to get what I want.

I know SH DAir is great, but what about the rest? (Maybe it's my love of NAir/BAir and their decreased usefullness while short-hopped that makes me not want to short hop :p)

What is Puerto Rico like? How would you compare it to what you know of mainland US?

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I'll answer that last question for him. Puerto Rico has some of the craziest drivers I've ever seen. The land is beautiful, luscious with forests and mountain terrain, and the beach part has very clear water and women who wear next to nothing. There are food stands all over the place in the city areas, and it's all delicious.

I answered because I'm Boricua too. Yeah boyyy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom