• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Interview Thread! Finally Interviewing Dark.Pch

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiROI

Smash Lord
Why is Jynx your favorite?
Because one day I slept over my friend's house and we were having a Pokemon Stadium tournament. And I don't really know much competitive Pokemon, and Jynx was too fierce to not select her. And she basically gave me a free win with Kiss and Ice Slap <3

BUT I LOVE SLAKING SO MUCH TOO.

Metatitan

Smash Master
Why are ALL of your recent pictures and gifs of Lady GaGa? I mean I know you're a fanatic but there must be other things you love using as well.

Also what gif would you use to describe yourself?
To decribe me?
Raz?
The peach boards?

hiROI

Smash Lord
sorry about d4 delay~

Why are ALL of your recent pictures and gifs of Lady GaGa? I mean I know you're a fanatic but there must be other things you love using as well.

Also what gif would you use to describe yourself?
To decribe me?
Raz?
The peach boards?
Im just using her in gifs and pictures to celebrate her winnings at the VMAs, but thats old news and so thats over with :p

You:

Raz:

Peach Boards:

How do j3w d1scrib3 m3 in da g1f gorl?!~~~~

/wanted caps

Meta knows what's up! I want to know too! It bettah be ursula!

Oh! Me too! What gif would you use to describe me? :)

Joining the club...

This is going to be some work @_@

:052:

My god you are all such copycats! Gif me first Hiram I asked first!

That sounds like fun. Haha. I want to copy too!

Change of plans. Too many skanks asking for dah pic when you know jew ugly. I don't want it no more.
****in skanks.
This thread is soo dead.

new interview?
sk00l t00k ova muh life~

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Time for dah new person aka White Peach! I want that gurl to go to Pound so bad. More dah Peachkid! Aka I already know Peachkid going but no one makes dah fights like that skank!

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Will White be here to do the interview?

I vote Raz!

Nicole

Smash Champion
i would like to see the master of contraversy, illmatic, be interviewed at some point. but i dont think he's going to win this vote, so i'll vote for white peach also since i havent seen him around FOREVER.

-Cross-

Smash Ace
Are interview summaries ever going to be posted on the OP? Because those are just much more convenient.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Hmm I haven't seen white around. I will give my vote to Kyle if White doesn't come in to acknowledge in here. Ill I'd probably vote you after Kyle lol.

White-Peach

Smash Ace
I'M LURKING ON AND OFF BECAUSE I'M BUSY HUSTLIN WHILE HIROI AKA AIDSPRINCESSXOXO WORKS THE KFC PARKING LOT! (DEFINITE UPGRADE FROM THE DUMPSTER BEHIND KFC :p)

Really though, I've been busy. Work, applications for NEW WORK, interviews for NEW WORK, HOPING AND WISHING FOR NEW WORK CALL BACKS :D. And FFXIV (OMG). That game is time-consuming, but it's all worth it when I can use the progress I've made as leverage to make money and work the nonexistent (currently) economy. I was rich in FFXI and learned a lot about player economies and how and when to buy/spend.

I havent PATRONIZED the boards as much recently because it's been hard to keep up with the SD, and everything seems the same (until today, new tier list [at least to me!]). I've been watching the videos because those are always interesting, but I haven't been reading anything (keeping up with a new game is so time-consuming/awesome.)

But if you guys nominate me, I'll be sure to spread the good word to all the young, up-and-coming hookers you know you all are to me (*'3')<3

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
alright cool.

he/she (i don't know gender) is back

I'll nominate White-peach since everyone is up for it, Kyle/Raz next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom