• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Interview Thread! Finally Interviewing Dark.Pch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
when the peaches meet up at pound or whenever we see each other what non-smash thing would ya wanna do w/ us?

where ya wanna eat, what ya wanna do, what shud we go see, what games shud we play , etc. etc.

?????

;o

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I think I remember someone suggesting a trip to the mall.

I think I would absolutely love that with these people lolololololololol. Keep in mind I ****ing despise shopping, but that's just too perfect to pass up.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
I think I remember someone suggesting a trip to the mall.

I think I would absolutely love that with these people lolololololololol. Keep in mind I ****ing despise shopping, but that's just too perfect to pass up.
I remember talking about this with mikey, and he and I said that we would probably would be the ones to hang out in the back not really knowing why we are here and then get distracted by bookstores/video game stores

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Haven't I been mentioned on your favorite Peach's? Gurl let me remind you who started all the bad a** talking at Pound 4........ Omg I miss Pount 4 so much..... *tears* except the not being entered into doubles part.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Haven't I been mentioned on your favorite Peach's? Gurl let me remind you who started all the bad a** talking at Pound 4........ Omg I miss Pount 4 so much..... *tears* except the not being entered into doubles part.
GORL I SAID I LOVE YA'LL

But yeah I do miss pound 4 alot.... thankfully pound 5 will be happening and a whole new level of *****iness will be present =D

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
will you ever finish the Ultimecia texture for Zelda? i wanted it :3

do you still use wolf?

where did you get your inspiration for your drawing?

why is astrology so interesting?

whats your fav peach texture?

whats your favorite stage to play on?

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
will you ever finish the Ultimecia texture for Zelda? i wanted it :3

do you still use wolf?

where did you get your inspiration for your drawing?

why is astrology so interesting?

whats your fav peach texture?

whats your favorite stage to play on?
I finished her, but I have no idea where she went :\. There is a much better Ultimeica Zelda texture out there, just do alittle digging.

I still use him but barely. I'm pretty much all peach now if I wasn't already before.

I get my inspiration from a great many things. Plus I have a very active imagination. It usually doesn't take me long at all to come up with something I think is interesting

Astronomy ;P
Astronomy and Cosmology is so fascinating to me because I absolutely love how big our universe is and how much we dont know. But what we DO know is just nothing short of amazing. From Neutron star quakes, and Black holes... the list goes on and on.

Hmm... My favorite texture is obviously something I made. But I would have to say probably in this order.
1st: Summoner (I find myself using her so much, plus i made cool different flavors to the costume)
2nd: Dr. Brigid Tenenbaum. (She is such an amazing character in bioshock, and I love being able to "Play" as her)
3rd: Suigintou. (This one I personally think is my most popular and best texture. Just not my absolute favorite x3)

My favorite stage to play on is most likely Smashville. I feel like Peach can control that stage to a degree that not many others can.

I will pit you against the rest of the peach mains. Who are your top 10 most favorite peach players, and your 5 least favorites.

hiROI

Smash Lord
Just going to tell you, at Pound 5, i'ma give you a paste on 15cent acrylic nail so when ju be in dem tourney set$, i be on yo mind <3

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
I will pit you against the rest of the peach mains. Who are your top 10 most favorite peach players, and your 5 least favorites.
Just going to tell you, at Pound 5, i'ma give you a paste on 15cent acrylic nail so when ju be in dem tourney set$, i be on yo mind <3
yiff love peachkid?
i wish i had something better to say lol

Ouch way to put me on the spot Xey >.< Just for that you are going into a new level of PEACHKID HATE

GORL SHARE WITH ME ALL DEM GHETTO TRASH CAN BEAUTY TIPS~~~~ DUCEZ

See earlier post. I'm no where near as furry as I used to be ^_^;. not so much of yiff love... but <3 will get the job done just as well

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Ewwwww.

Why did I let you sleep in my bed.
I used to go to raves. D:< Even so... I went to like... 1 and I didnt even stay for long because i didnt enjoy 1: the music that was being played 2: it was wayyyy to hot and disgusting in the venue and 3: i got very very bored

AND CLEARLY YOU LET ME SLEEP IN YOUR BED BECAUSE IM OBVIOUSLY THE BEST DOUBLES PEACH AND I SHOULD DESERVE SUCH LUXURIES

I want to go to a rave here in AZ!!!

Raves are alright, nothing to bust yourself over to go to however

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
there are raves? what are they like?
There pretty cool actually. I hate when there are people that dont want to do anything while they are there though. I wish I had just ears. But im satisfied with my badges. Peachkid we must go to to a rave together and push hiROI into the dirt where he belongs before we go.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
There pretty cool actually. I hate when there are people that dont want to do anything while they are there though. I wish I had just ears. But im satisfied with my badges. Peachkid we must go to to a rave together and push hiROI into the dirt where he belongs before we go.
I told you once ya trick, and I'll tell ya again

I'm really not into clubbing :\ Idk, I just dont enjoy it as much as most people... I'm too placid of a person/timid to really want to do anything when I'm there. Like if I was to go, I would just probably hang out by myself and maybe enjoy the music/energy that other people put off. Or I might actually sketch something *shrugs* idk what i would do.

But I guess it all depends on the person :\

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Raves are gay.
I wouldn't necessarily say that. Sometimes the music is good. But the whole thing usually takes place in some sketchy venue of some kind...

eh they really aren't all what they are cracked up to be

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Hot, STANKY, nasty, terrible music, weird men, weird chicks.

This is the last place you will find a straight black man.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Are you homophobic?

And PeachKid, what will we eat at #####?
I actually haven't really thought of it to be honest. Hopefully stuff thats affordable and good.

Inb4sarcasticcommentfrommenotellingofmyattrociouseatinghabits

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
I STILL HAVE QUESTIONS!

How do I play Rachel in Blazblue CT? I kinda suck.

=3

:053:
My last question T_T ah well all good things come to an end I suppose.

CS Rachel in a nutshell: Throw lots of **** and throw lightning all over the place. Force your opponent into situations where you can pull little combos out and punish. And if you approach, make sure you atleast have 2 silpheed. one to advance, one to retreat. Thats what I always do

I vote Hiroi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom