• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach and other random Discussion (Social Thread)

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I wonder why pro-smashers don't use adrafinil or like, methylhexaneamine, or some other legal stimulant that would never fly in a real pro sport but smash doesn't care about. Instead they take arbitrary amounts of add meds, without taking into account their massively varying half-lives and the deleterious effects of the comedown. Unless they're taking like... vyvanze. That would last through the whole bracket. Or that methylphenidate patch but nobody gets prescribed that anyway.
I am prescribed VyVanse and take it daily for ADHD.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
DAVID NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
*is a straight Peach main*

There was a friend of mine who was, but he switched to Falcon. But I'm not sure that's what we need to do.

In other news, phantom shines are funny.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I'm actually probably dropping Brawl.

Unity Ruleset BS is starting to get to be too much. Copious amounts of stupid everywhere.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
So I'm housing MacD this week...and he helped me realize I'm really a Peach main.

We held hands and everything.

It was a magical revelation, really.
-DD

crush

Smash Master
I'm sorry to hear that.
Is that kazooie in your avatar??

Also peach boards would you rather like (as a melee hack) Timon with a gun as fox (Timon from the lion king) or kazooie as falco (kazooie from banjo kazooie)

Im takin a survey to see which one I should make for a melee hack.
:phone:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Philomena is a phoenix from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Crush.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
At the very least, I'm sure that this is the technical terminology used when identifying Peach's aerials. You have...

Dair, Nair, The Crown, Uair, and Booty Pop. Vanz's guide is a little outdated, and should reflect Peach new technical terminology a little better.

Another substitute for Nair is "gay," but that's having a hard time making it's way into the lexicon.

Top Bottom