• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach and other random Discussion (Social Thread)

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
A few days ago, I was using Toad against Falco's lasers every now and then just for the hell of it and it sort of worked occasionally. It was amusing.

edit: Taking the time to respond to crush made me boil some eggplants about 30 seconds longer than I intended to. I have been trolled.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I remember Samochan or someone saying he broke a Falco's shield once by Toading a laser and the Falco blocked on landing. All the spores hit his shield without piercing and it shattered.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
A few days ago, I was using Toad against Falco's lasers every now and then just for the hell of it and it sort of worked occasionally. It was amusing.

edit: Taking the time to respond to crush made me boil some eggplants about 30 seconds longer than I intended to. I have been trolled.
I did not know, boiling was a cooking method for eggplants.

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
Well, it was a pre-prepared Punjab eggplant dish that just needed to be heated up. I could microwave it, too, but I love boiling things in water, so I did that instead.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
But then you'd lose some of the flavor to the water :<

I mean microwaves can dry up food too, but I would think the microwave wouldn't dry it that badly.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Whoa wait are you saying you were 3 in 2004? Wow.

I feel slightly less young.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
That's means you're like 23. That's 56 in gay years.

What happens to frogs when they are that old?

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
KK was three when I was born... I feel a little younger again.

Wait, so 3 in 2001? I see.

Also, this is not me lipservicing crush, it's actually true, I've been drinking a lot more orange Crush™ lately, ever since I got back to college. It's really good, and doesn't have that horrible caffeine stuff, so I can fall asleep in class better. =D

Walt

Smash Ace
It's hard for me to even believe that anyone could be 3 years old in 2001...... Like that feels like an impossible lie.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Apparently, there are people who consider Peach one of the most technical characters. This blows my mind.

Walt

Smash Ace
it is a lie. 1998 went down on record as "the year no babies were born". one baby almost got in but they counted it as 1/1/1999 because of time zones.
Ah it seems for the first time crush has trolled me. Unfortunate.

MacD

Banned via Administration
yea well, i apparently have the bestest dsmash ever but never would have guessed unless people told me

also you suck for not hanging with me on sunday

Top Bottom