• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach and other random Discussion (Social Thread)

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
So I'm dealing with the first time I have a crush on a guy that's gay and is not interested in me. I feel like such a high school girl. It suckssssss.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium

Somehow, I'm not surprised that this is going doing. But yeah, it sucks either way to get rejected...

*sigh*

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Well he hasn't rejected me, a mutual friend said I'm probably not his type. I'm not effeminate enough. Oh well.

And yea having crushes on straight guys sucks but this one sucks more for me for some reason. It's my first gay crush. Most of my crushes are usually straight but once I find out it kills the crush for me.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Dont feel hated, I am also not attracted to effeminate guys.

EMBRACE YOUR MANLINESS!

Veril

Frame Savant
I like effeminate guys/girls and, in fact, am an effeminate guy (what a surprise lol). I just don't like smashers generally. Smashers aren't an especially attractive bunch. There are notable exceptions like Chudat, Zgetto etc but for the most part its pretty meh.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
I really dont see what everyone sees in Chudat.

Especially Vans. Hes like a drug to her.

Top Bottom