• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach and other random Discussion (Social Thread)

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Personally asians aren't usually my type cuz they tend to be small in stature. I like big muscular guys. My roommate is dating one and I'm super jealous of her.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
i knew that was coming, and i know i'd get pretty close, if not get it right

i kinda know what states look like on a map, but just off the top of my head where they are all in relation to each other....... that's another story
i am offended sir.

MacD

Banned via Administration
i mean, i know that's like top middle more on the right side before michigan somewhere

i know michigan cause it's the state that is split in 2 =D

Walt

Smash Ace
nah he's just comfortable with his sexuality enough to act manly in a fabulous way.

I can respect that.

Alley Cat

Smash Apprentice
I'm diggin the conversations in here :awesome:

Is it weird that I like nerdy guys
or to word it better is it weird I like imposing dominance over vulnerable people with frail personalities
I've been told that's weird

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Mmmm, redheads. They're awesome.

But I can't decide whether I like redheads, or brunettes more. Leaning towards redheads.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
redheads. I used to have a pic on my myspace page in HS that was a pic of a smoking hot redhead... the text was like "red heads... ****ing hot... uhh what was i talking about again"

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I personally think pale skin is attractive.

Also... redheads > brunettes > blondes, in most cases. Although, I'm speaking about for girls. For guys, I think it goes the exact other way.

Walt

Smash Ace
loooooool I ****ing love Alan(and Doom).

redheads are hot as hell, my first girlfriend was a redhead but she was nuuuuuuuuuuts. current girlfriend has cute short brown hair and is the most sane person I've ever dated.

Top Bottom