• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach and other random Discussion (Social Thread)

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I hate the lion king

ok not hate

but i havent seen it in years

and it wasnt that good

hakuna matada

-mango

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I'm bored, and it's 1 am, so I'm practicing edge canceling turnip pulls. It's actually rather easy, once you understand it...

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
yeah it is. too bad you still go through the full animation, you just move to the ground as you do it. I spent some time practicing it a while back, too, but then i realized its actually not as useful as i thought itd be. Not to mention peach is normally at a disadvantage in the scenarios you would want to use it... unless maybe you run off the stage with it? even then it puts you in a pretty bad scenario unless you happen to be edgeguarding LOL

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Yeah, it's not at all useful. Edge guarding like that could get you killed. It still looks cool, so maybe I'll do it as a taunt.

I feel like doing this off of platforms might be more beneficial, since I was only trying it on ledges. Let's see...

EDIT: What if you were to ledge cancel turnip pull off the stage, go immediately into a float, nair for edge guard, throw turnip to help, and then try to recover? You'd probably die, but it'd look sweet, and that's why most people play this game. =P

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
It just occurred to me that Armada has a really good Marth. Why not just learn the Jigglypuff MU with Marth, since Marth kinda handles Jiggs?

OR just learn it with Peach.

Wake

Smash Master
I dunno, I don't think Marth handles Jiggs at all... I'm not even sure if it's in his favor. Maybe barely in Marth's favor.

I would like to see Armada use Peach (and win) against Hbox again though...

MacD

Banned via Administration
should ask hbox bout those 2 friendlies that were also his first game of the day at genesis, DESTROYED HIM!!!!!!

obviously means i'm the best at the puff match up now, get at me

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Warning! The last reply to this thread was posted over a month ago. Please make sure you are not unnecessarily bumping this thread before replying.

Veril

Frame Savant
My computer is being haunted by the ghost of Steve Jobs.

On the upside, I'm done giving flu shots for a while and don't have to do any GI tube stuff anytime soon. Aspirating those is really nasty.

Puff vs. Marth is pretty even.

:phone:

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Oh, okay. :)

Actually, I've never been infracted before (not that I know of). I wonder what it feels like?

Top Bottom