• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach and other random Discussion (Social Thread)

mers

Smash Ace
eh. i find it more scary than beautiful. that level of precision combined with that much efficiency is unbelievable. hes like the terminator or something.

lambchops' falco is (or was, if hes retired) the most beautiful thing in this game, for me.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
eh. i find it more scary than beautiful. that level of precision combined with that much efficiency is unbelievable. hes like the terminator or something.

lambchops' falco is (or was, if hes retired) the most beautiful thing in this game, for me.
I heard he moved back to FL so he might be back into it. Armada's peach is more terrifying than anything, but as far as beauty goes, it's between Taj's Mewtwo and DJnintendo's bowser for me

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I heard he moved back to FL so he might be back into it. Armada's peach is more terrifying than anything, but as far as beauty goes, it's between Taj's Mewtwo and DJnintendo's bowser for me
you mean Strong Bad's DK

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
hey guys/and or girls. i am at a tough point in my life i need to apply to graduate school and i cant make a decision. I ether am going to become a teacher, or i could try to am high and go into something more video game based. The thing is if i become a teacher i am pretty sure I will be able to find a job sooner or later and then i would be doing that for life. but if i try for the video game road there is a good chance i might fail at it and then i will be stuck with debts and stuff. now i am not going to make my decisions based on smashboards but the more thoughts i can get on this the better. what do u guys think i should do?

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Don't teach in Ohio. That place hates teachers.

Teaching is probably a better choice overall, but it seems to me like they just are not appreciated for all the work that they do. So you'll have to deal with that. Going into video games would probably be more fun, as well, but you have less of a chance of getting a job in that field (I'd say).

Saying, "Go where your heart takes you," seems like the obvious, cliché answer, but to be honest, your heart isn't going to make you money (unless you fall in love with some rich woman).

tl;dr: Teacher.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I would say the same, but if you don't enjoy it, then you won't really have the passion to become great at it.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
hmm i think u guys r right. i should do the piratical thing or marry a rich women. winning the lottery would also work. thanks for the answers

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I guess people don't care about it that much? I dunno. But it gets pretty epic pretty quickly. We just need Alan (Rosedemon), MacD, KirbyKaze, DoH, and Vanz all in here at once. Then watch, as this thread suddenly becomes really, really, really awesome again.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Haley you look stylish in your Purple name color. I think its cool a mod would choose to use it over their Red

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Oh, wow. I didn't notice. I think it looks good too. Were you always in the MBR, or did you just get in?

Also, again Teczero, kewl avatar. I like it. :)

MacD

Banned via Administration
you know, if people would post interesting or boring things about their day or just something then we could all make fun of you or something and this thread would be fun again

but i mean, do you really expect us to just post here all the time and be entertaining?

*insert witty gif to be like alan*

Top Bottom