• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach and other random Discussion (Social Thread)

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
So I think I need more confidence. I walked outside today and was like "oh my, is my outfit okay? do my purples match? i need a haircut. what are people gonna think of my jeans?"

Then I started being all self conscious and ****, and started second guessing like everything. This has been happening recently, and I think I just need to not give a **** (like I always ****ing do) but is that me substituting confidence for "NGAF" or is not giving a **** my own form of confidence?

Life is weird.

crush

Smash Master
Better than the date I went on a few weeks ago. Went out for dinner and drinks, she asks to continue the party at my place. We go back, make out a bit and she spends the night. She doesn't want to do anything more (me respecting her decision in order to get some later, of course). In the morning she leaves, kisses me good bye, then texts me an hour later saying she already has a boyfriend.
She probably doesn't have a boyfriend, ur just really ugly and she was just really drunk.

:phone:

MacD

Banned via Administration
So I think I need more confidence. I walked outside today and was like "oh my, is my outfit okay? do my purples match? i need a haircut. what are people gonna think of my jeans?"

Then I started being all self conscious and ****, and started second guessing like everything. This has been happening recently, and I think I just need to not give a **** (like I always ****ing do) but is that me substituting confidence for "NGAF" or is not giving a **** my own form of confidence?

Life is weird.
OH, YOU MEAN LIKE HOW I WANT A HAIRCUT AND TO CHANGE MY HAIR STYLE BUT YOU WON'T LET ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

yea, i went there

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
so i had my interview. it was just a big group thing so its hard to say how i did. I wont find out till i think the thursday after thanksgiving. Also i found out i most likely wont be hired till after the holiday season, so in like 30-60 days (thats what they said). So now i just have to hope for the best I guess

crush

Smash Master
omg crush i'm so sad :(

i don't want you to think i'm ugly :(

i wish i knew how to fix that
i finished creating my final touches for this amazing plan (codename fashion impossible),macd each time you complete new step ill pm you the next one, the journey may be difficult but you can do it if you believe in yourself :)

crush

Smash Master
my plans pretty much never rarely don't not fail :)

as for today's interesting occurence my favorite orange controller is officially broken, which sucks because it was orange and it was also 2nd best controller i've ever had :urg:

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I've been playing LoL lately, and it's really fun with friends.

Btw...

TIBBERS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BROKEN, OMIGOSH, SO BROKEN.

That being said, I think I like Annie enough to make her my regular.

Tibbers is really broken, guys.

MacD

Banned via Administration
I like Kpop. Anyone else?
people listen to kpop or i click links to it

i kinda like it but don't go out of my way to listen to it

I've been playing LoL lately, and it's really fun with friends.

Btw...

TIBBERS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BROKEN, OMIGOSH, SO BROKEN.

That being said, I think I like Annie enough to make her my regular.

Tibbers is really broken, guys.
hahahaha, i remember the old days of thinking annie was broken

and actually the other night my team lost because they didn't fight against an annie well

crush

Smash Master
Something interesting for today: I taught my 5 year old cousin to shield drop. I then turned on the air conditioning and decided I wanted it to be exactly 20% cooler.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
mine was fun my family was in Mich but b/c i have a part time job i stayed in Ny. So i went to a friends house and it was good

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Mine was okay. I didn't completely hate hanging out with family, and I ate relatively well.

Wake

Smash Master
Hello Kage. Nice job at ROM :)

My roommate plays Ganon and every time he sees you play, he's super impressed and/or inspired that Ganon can do well.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Thanks! =D Well in teams it's undeniable that he can win tournaments, though in singles you really have to play extra smart and not fail one single thing. It's pretty tough... I know there's always room to improve and I will keep doing that.

Top Bottom