• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach and other random Discussion (Social Thread)

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I always, always wondered why that was there in Melee. I mean...isn't that more than a little obvious/suggestive? Or is it a funny little thing the artists wanted to put in that no one noticed? Either way...it's odd.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Or maybe Ganon has a big ****

edit: I wouldnt call that hitting on him, its just a sexual innuendo

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Thats pretentious.

So if I was like "man, the Ganon fight from OoT was so cool!" am I calling you cool?

Hint: the answers no.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Well in my case I, ME, ALAN, am saying that I think the Ganon fight from OoT is cool.

The answer was no because I (ME) wasnt talking about you.

crush

Smash Master
What? No.. I'm just referring to that a lot of people say I'm Ganon that's playing Kage.
No dude I think this is just your dumb 5 year old warrior imagination thinking that you're a warrior or whatever and that when you play videogames you turn into the character or something stupid like that

:phone:

Divinokage

Smash Legend
That's certainly not my imagination, I said a lot of people said that.. I never said that for myself, I guess everyone is ******** for pulling funny jokes? Cmon now.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Yeah, Ganon's okay...if you're into that whole sorta thing...about getting kidnapped and stuff...

MacD, you mean Annie isn't broken? O___O I guess I'm still bad.

MacD

Banned via Administration
Yeah, Ganon's okay...if you're into that whole sorta thing...about getting kidnapped and stuff...

MacD, you mean Annie isn't broken? O___O I guess I'm still bad.
annie's really good at low ELO/ against new peeps

but like most pros don't consider her when thinking of mages to pick

she just has like an easy combo to hit/kill with you that she can always keep up, and it destroys teams cause most low ELO/new people don't position well and annie can just go BOOM BEAR to a team

crush

Smash Master
crap i forgot to post something interesting yesterday

something interesting that happened today: i listened to everytime by britney spears for the first time in a while good song reminds me of when she didnt suck

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
I miss when the AP role was smaller and a lot less defined.

Beta Ryze nostalgia is happening again.

MacD

crap i forgot to post something interesting yesterday

something interesting that happened today: i listened to everytime by britney spears for the first time in a while good song reminds me of when she didnt suck
"and then we kiss" is also a great old britney song

I love Tibbers. He's so cute and broken. And it definitely turns the tide (at least against bots, lol). I shall keep this in mind, but so far, she's the only mage I like.
i'm sure you'll find more mages you like

and she's definitely a good one to learn when you are first learning characters

MacD

i loved her first 3 singles from it, criminal is meh though

i was listenting to some of her songs on the way home to irvine last night. my ipod played drive me crazy followed by oops i did it again. i found it funny how the songs are like exact opposites. still really good though

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
You know whats weird, when you dont have your ipod on shuffle and you get used to song A playing directly after song B, then you put it on shuffle and song A still plays after song B.

That **** is so trippy.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
You know whats weird, when you dont have your ipod on shuffle and you get used to song A playing directly after song B, then you put it on shuffle and song A still plays after song B.

That **** is so trippy.
^This.

Also, I just had one Peach/Samus match take 10 minutes and six seconds of my soul away. Next time, I'm putting on a timer...

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I like not running into WD back > something. And the Samus was running away/spamming missiles. I couldn't exactly rush her down every stock, if I wanted to not get *****, anyways.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
You know what's weird?
How Kage posts in the gay thread
:master::ganondorf:

Top Bottom