• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach and other random Discussion (Social Thread)

john!

Smash Hero
timers are for scrubs anyways

play the match out like a man

for as long as it takes

but yeah samus is stupid

my sets with rat (local samus player) can be upwards of 20 minutes

just make sure to approach on YOUR terms, don't approach for the sake of approaching or she'll use her defensive crap to stuff you

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
John rat is really good at that match-up. I did it vs him in pools and got the first stock in good position (~80% taken) then somehow managed to lose the game (maybe even 2 stocked?)

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Yeah, I'm only approaching her on my terms. Samus is a dummy like that. But somehow, I still think that MU is free-ish.

BairJew

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I'm only approaching her on my terms. Samus is a dummy like that. But somehow, I still think that MU is free-ish.
It seems like it should be free but I get really bored waiting 3 days for samus to recover and usually rush in and get slapped with the stupid cheesy samus stuff. Do you just have to be really really really patient in that mu?

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Yep. If you wanna play super aggro, you're going to have to constantly confuse Samus, and mix up everything you do always. I don't find that reliable against Samus as Peach, though, so patience is best.

Turnips are you friend for edge guards.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
this is the social thread
go to vanz thread for actual talk

silly fillies

Wake

Smash Master
Yep. If you wanna play super aggro, you're going to have to constantly confuse Samus, and mix up everything you do always. I don't find that reliable against Samus as Peach, though, so patience is best.

Turnips are you friend for edge guards.
I've been switching between super aggressive and patient against Samus... at the last tournament I did the super aggressive approach, and the match was very short for Peach/Samus. I like both ways though... it's all fun to me :)

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
One of the guys I play against finally got good enough that I cant just rush in on his samus. I find this MU to be super boring but if the peach is patient and uses turnips correctly This match seems pretty easy for peach. that imo

Wake

Smash Master
One of the guys I play against finally got good enough that I cant just rush in on his samus. I find this MU to be super boring but if the peach is patient and uses turnips correctly This match seems pretty easy for peach. that imo
Yeah turnips mess her up big time.

I absolutely hate her up-b oos though.

crush

Smash Master
actually its cause he's some old asian dude who spends all day watching anime and infracting people and closing the same old threads over and over on smashboards.

Yeah peaches d tilt is good against samus imo
:phone:

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I played some Peach dittos with Doll tonight. He was ****** him until I started using djc bair a lot. WTF

Divinokage

Smash Legend
actually its cause he's some old asian dude who spends all day watching anime and infracting people and closing the same old threads over and over on smashboards.

Yeah peaches d tilt is good against samus imo
:phone:
Nope he's the cutest female smasher, I thought you knew wtf.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Wake...are you saying that you're the cutest female smasher?

MM Teczero at Apex for title of cutest female smasher?

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Well, the end of Scootaloo came. I am now back to my default avi. I feel as if now I can walk around Smashboards with more meaning. :D

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
^the end of what?

Also later today i am meeting up with my smash friends with one goal in mind to get better. I feel since we do loser out all of us try to hard to win and dont risk doing new things to improve, but not today today I am going to play just to get better trying the things I should be doing so i can learn how to really them. I talked to some of my friends about this and they agreed its the right way to play now for we can all be so much better.

I have goals smash goals i plan on reaching.
Goal 1: Best on LI. to anyone who knows LI knows this is reachable, Li is very weak atm and from what I can tell from tourney results I am not that far from this already.

Goal 2: I want this to be best in NY but thats way to big of jump. so maybe instead this is win a local, A kinda tough goal since some at times some real legit oos players come and **** like hbk. but i feel if i reach goal 1 this is doable.

Goal 3: get out of pools in a big tourney. not a major but something like ROM or right under ROM size. for all i know I might already be able to do this but this is more about going to a tourney like this which i have not before.

Goal 4: get out of pools in a major. same reasoning as above

Goal 5: ether be best in NY or maybe at least top 8, so i could get on a NY crew

Goal 6: best in NY for sure

and so on till I am the best. now I know there is a good chance I will never reach some of these goals, but that doesn't mean I wont try. So now I need to get better to reach my first goal, be better then G$.

Revive LI melee

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
The end of the chicken who was in my avatar. :troll:

And those are cool, defined goals...hm. Maybe I need a list like that.

Top Bottom