• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach and other random Discussion (Social Thread)

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
The end of the chicken who was in my avatar. :troll:

And those are cool, defined goals...hm. Maybe I need a list like that.
o i thought maybe scootaloo was some thing going on with mlp people where they were suppose to make their avatar a pony for some reason, like maybe a contest of best pony pick idk.

About the list it was kinda spur of the moment but i am happy i did it, so i guess i support the idea of others making a list like this i feel its a good thing

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
No. Scootaloo was a pony that I liked (still like) and so I wanted her as my avi for a while. And then I missed Colette (and I was actually getting crap for it, can you believe it) so I changed it back.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
I can believe it b/c thats how people act to the ponys. i myself dont have an opinion on mlp at all and I dont see the point of hating on it since I dont know anything about it besides some hate and some love.

also dam 2 posts above me. Its so weird seeing post just show up when typing

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
That's life for you, NAGACE. Biased people.

I'd gladly judge, but I'm not going to Apex. Maybe...crush?

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
That's life for you, NAGACE. Biased people.

I'd gladly judge, but I'm not going to Apex. Maybe...crush?
its funny at the end of my post i almost wrote "the last part kinda sums up most things in life" but then I felt that if it was me saying that about something I wrote it would look kinda weird. so i am happy u said it

Also clearly u need to get someone who will really hate to judge this... but who

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Obviously.

And clearly I'll win.

Somehow.

*edit* screw you page count, **** this I'm not editing

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
ok just got back from a smashfest with friends. First what i realized is that only one maybe two of my friends can give me a match anymore, this kinda sucks since it hurts with my training. I mean its hard to tell if the new things I am trying r legit when the people I am playing r not giving me enough of a challenge. (at one point I just played ylink while the better players were gone and I won almost every match with ylink, even against a sheik :()

Now I did try to do some new things which i never do like use wavedash more. This was kinda successful and kinda a failure. like I did in fact use it more but I am not use to when I should use it so many many mistakes were made, and what I realized is using new things successfully will not be done overnight it might take some time. So even through I still clearly have work to do this is a first step for moving my game to the next level.

edit: i forgot to add I for some reason used a up-B to continue a combo on fox (i dont remember what the situation was but I up-b'ed) anyway I hit the fox and he landed on the roof of the house of the fire stage on pokemon stadium. Anyway I believe the fox missed his tech and i fast fell out of the up B but at the last sec raised the parasol up and did a parasol reset on the fox, then i quickly fast fell again so i had no lag or little lag from the up B (not sure if its no lag or just very little) I then finished the combo on the fox thanks to the reset, i am pretty proud of this :). (i hope i explained this well if not and u care ask and I will try to make it clearer)

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Hey guys
I'm supposed to come here and ask you all what KirbyKaze's rates are.

MacD

Banned via Administration
so i had this dream where like i got an infraction from vanz cause in his thread i made a post about something social, and my last paragraph was about sex somehow

i forgot what all my post was about though, but i was really mad vanz infracted me for something stupid like that. i was about to go off on him but turns out it was only a dream so he's safe

Cia

das kwl
aww you dream about me?

:troll:

Btw, I don't infract ppl for talking about sex (Im not a prude <_<) I give infractions when ppl talk about sex and post borderline inappropriate gifs for 3 pages straight in the tactical thread

:phone:

MacD

aww you dream about me?

:troll:

Btw, I don't infract ppl for talking about sex (Im not a prude <_<) I give infractions when ppl talk about sex and post borderline inappropriate gifs for 3 pages straight in the tactical thread
i think it's cause i went into details or something, i mean i think i know well enough we won't get infracted for that

welcome to like a typical day in the peach boards when kk or doh show up hahahah

macD loves talking about sex
you don't even know...

how incorrect that statement is

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I take it as an opportunity to study sex academically, from first hand accounts.

>.>

MacD

actually, it's 5 years now

most people would have issues with the whole under age thing, but i guess the age of consent is 16 in MA so yea

crush

Smash Master
actually, it's 5 years now

most people would have issues with the whole under age thing, but i guess the age of consent is 16 in MA so yea
justin beibers not 17 yet? i swear hes been 16 for like the past 3 years. and justin beiber lives in canada lol not MA

MacD

he's 17, i'm 22 though

and same goes for canada, but aren't you from MA? ergo why you wouldn't think it'd be wrong. cause in CA it's 18

Top Bottom