• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach and other random Discussion (Social Thread)

MacD

Banned via Administration
So me and Mccain were like UGH OMG WE SHOULD LIVE CLOSER TO EACH OTHER THIS SUCKS and it got me thinking.

What seems better, Me moving to Socal, or Mccain moving to Norcal?

Look at it in a vacuum (disregard money, school, other lame stuff) and just answer based on which area you think is better.
i just love the weather in so cal more, at least where i am i feel is warmer year round compared to the bay.

in terms of hanging out with smashers i'd wanna be in norcal though

NorCal has Zac so McCain should go to NorCal.

My American geography is awful but I think San Fran is in NorCal? If it is, that's another good reason for it. San Fran sounds really cool.
LOOOOOOOOOL

i do love me some zac

and yes it is kk

EDIT: OMG LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL PROG, i remember those days

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
^the end of what?

Also later today i am meeting up with my smash friends with one goal in mind to get better. I feel since we do loser out all of us try to hard to win and dont risk doing new things to improve, but not today today I am going to play just to get better trying the things I should be doing so i can learn how to really them. I talked to some of my friends about this and they agreed its the right way to play now for we can all be so much better.

I have goals smash goals i plan on reaching.
Goal 1: Best on LI. to anyone who knows LI knows this is reachable, Li is very weak atm and from what I can tell from tourney results I am not that far from this already.

Goal 2: I want this to be best in NY but thats way to big of jump. so maybe instead this is win a local, A kinda tough goal since some at times some real legit oos players come and **** like hbk. but i feel if i reach goal 1 this is doable.

Goal 3: get out of pools in a big tourney. not a major but something like ROM or right under ROM size. for all i know I might already be able to do this but this is more about going to a tourney like this which i have not before.

Goal 4: get out of pools in a major. same reasoning as above

Goal 5: ether be best in NY or maybe at least top 8, so i could get on a NY crew

Goal 6: best in NY for sure

and so on till I am the best. now I know there is a good chance I will never reach some of these goals, but that doesn't mean I wont try. So now I need to get better to reach my first goal, be better then G$.

Revive LI melee
G$ isn't the best on LI.

this is hands down the single gayest thread on smashboards

but i'm not leaving :reverse:
Yeah, man, the gayness is going to reset soon and you'll be here ready to non-gay-conversate right when the gayness has significantly calmed down

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I remember when I was closeted and would log out to read the gay thread in general discussion and always logged out so nobody would see me lurking. It got locked.

I have a feeling I know what character KK is taking about, and it is kind of funny and obvious at the same time when you think about it.

Idk why so many Peaches are gay. Maybe the stigma of being a Peach player is far worse than being gay in the smash community so we just happen to be more open about it?

The end of this semester is going to kill me. Holy ****. So much work. And I procrastinated all day.

john!

Smash Hero
The more I meet smashers the more I realize that there's actually another character that gives Peach a good run for her money in terms of man-loving players. But they're largely closeted bisexuals (or bicurious or whatever label they like) so I'm not allowed to name said character.

But rest assured, Peaches are not alone. Before anyone asks, no it's not Marth or Sheik.
is it luigi players? it's the luigi players, isn't it? freakin' luigi players.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I think every Peach player I know IRL also plays a little bit of Zelda so I don't think that counts.

Being closeted IRL is hard :urg:
Protip: go to an amazing college that is lgbt friendly (most are). Study hard in high school in order to do it for free through scholarships. Don't worry about the "rank" your college has. Focus on what you would get out of it.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
G$ isn't the best on LI.
I hope not, hes ok but shouldnt be best in a area. Anyway back up what u r saying by coming to the next blu planet tourney. Also any chance u want to meet up and play some melee then b/c i need to get better and i need to find better players to do this

Oh really?

I would say Hazz, but I'm not even sure he plays anymore lol
hbk says hazz no longer plays

Idk why so many Peaches are gay. Maybe the stigma of being a Peach player is far worse than being gay in the smash community so we just happen to be more open about it?
It might just be that i am in a area and around people who dont care if someone is gay or not, but it seems to me that the smash community is not very uptight about people being gay. So it seems to me that people might be open about it b/c people r not as judgmental about it. (i could be very off idk). But this still doesnt explain why so many peach's r gay

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I simply can't bair it
Protip: go to an amazing college that is lgbt friendly (most are). Study hard in high school in order to do it for free through scholarships. Don't worry about the "rank" your college has. Focus on what you would get out of it.
I'm already in college lol.

Certain characters attract certain kinds of personalities. I know the Brawl community has a lot of furries. Lucario mains are the furriest of them by far. Then there's Foxes, Wolfs, and to weaker degrees Pikachus and Yoshis. However the Melee community doesn't have furries and yet furries dominate the metagame. I'd guess that since Melee requires a faster, more active mind, players are less focused on the character and more focused on the execution. Peach takes less skill to play well with so thinking about the character is more forgivable

Then there's also this community. A lot of us crave attention. 1 of the easiest ways seems to be posting gay confession posts/blogs. Everyone gives you sympathy and warm hearted messages

[/ProbablyMadeUpTheories]

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I don't crave attention at all!

/postsastatusupdateonfacebookbasicallyevery5minutes

Also so sick of being closeted... Especially when literally the only reason I am is because of my Dad :/
Despite literally everyone else I know knowing.

MacD

Banned via Administration
Hey hey, nobody's boosting any egos.
And I'm sure he already knows he's attractive
:p
he has been working out for a while to lose his gut, which he did

*insert how you guys are dumb cause i don't find him super attractive cause he's not like 12 and has facial hair*

he definitely pretty good looking now, especially since he lost all that weight, not my thing though

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
I dont really consider it being in the closet if the only people who dont know is your immediate family. Thats more like being in a drawer.

To me, as long as you're out to your friends or you're not actively trying to hide it when you meet new people, then theres really nothing to worry about.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
And its not always the best thing to tell those people. Speaking from experience.

[scientologay]

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Yeah I'm pretty much happy at the moment with my life. Just lonely mostly. And frustrated as hell with not being able to properly go after the guy I like.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Aye DoH, come sight seeing with us on our free saturday at Apex.

It wont be complete without you!

Top Bottom