• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach and other random Discussion (Social Thread)

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
It's fun when you can pick them up and carry them around, but they have a tendency to just sit there so it's rather boring.

I need a MAN that responds back to me usually.

Also Doll is so fat now. He weighs 120 lbs. He is such a fattie and needs to lose weight. No people think he is a girl since he is growing boobs.*

*He actually complained to me about being 120 lbs. And five people yesterday thought he was a girl. >_>;

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I like being a twinky bottom because I like being thrown around. But I can't just lie there. I become so aggressive so quickly and it usually makes the other guy go "O_o?" but then we adjust and it gets fun. Yay! I wind up catching people off guard a lot, but that just makes it more fun because then I get to play with their limits and that's always entertaining. And fun. And hot as hell.

Bringing someone out of their shell is so much fun. Peeling the layers away... that's a big part of the fun of sex for me.

Speaking of which, I've been topping more and more lately. Which intrinsically is fine, but my gripe is that so many of them become super passive and reactive. They don't give me much direction. So it's strange. I'm not used to being in the driver's seat (at least as a top) so it's really weird. Fun, but strange.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
There is this "straight" boy that I messed around with when we were both drunk. He wanted me to **** him, but I didn't have a condom and I told him no. I'm waiting for the next time I have the opportunity to take him to my place and **** the **** out of him. He's pretty twinky, and I kinda like it that way, cuz I have this huge desire to top him.

I'm versatile, so it really depends on the person and the mood lol.

KK! We need to talk about gay stuff sometime <3

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I never bottomed since I have to wait until I'm deep in a relationship for that to happen and well, it hasn't yet.

It's so hard finding a date. Everybody just wants to hook up.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
The more I meet smashers the more I realize that there's actually another character that gives Peach a good run for her money in terms of man-loving players. But they're largely closeted bisexuals (or bicurious or whatever label they like) so I'm not allowed to name said character.

But rest assured, Peaches are not alone. Before anyone asks, no it's not Marth or Sheik.

There is this "straight" boy that I messed around with when we were both drunk. He wanted me to **** him, but I didn't have a condom and I told him no. I'm waiting for the next time I have the opportunity to take him to my place and **** the **** out of him. He's pretty twinky, and I kinda like it that way, cuz I have this huge desire to top him.

I'm versatile, so it really depends on the person and the mood lol.

KK! We need to talk about gay stuff sometime <3
Haha, I love the "straight" boys. Once hooked up with this beefy redhead who was getting serious with his girlfriend but wanted to try guys just to see what it was like. Wound up meeting a bunch of times, because women aren't as good as gay males at certain things that guys really like.

Namely, pillow-talk.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
I also feel left out here.

When will u guys learn how unfair it is to single out us straight people and just talk about gay stuff. its discrimination
jk
but i do feel kinda left out, so someone go say something on the vanzs thread so i have a place to post about stuff

also my guess for gay or bi character is samus

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
So me and Mccain were like UGH OMG WE SHOULD LIVE CLOSER TO EACH OTHER THIS SUCKS and it got me thinking.

What seems better, Me moving to Socal, or Mccain moving to Norcal?

Look at it in a vacuum (disregard money, school, other lame stuff) and just answer based on which area you think is better.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
teczero assuming u r straight and therefor talking to me. My answer is we r on the peach boards we have always been the minority.

now to rosedemon: i would go socal. i know macd doesnt play melee anymore but from what i understand the scene in socal is better, plus its warmer and **** the cold

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
teczero assuming u r straight and therefor talking to me. My answer is we r on the peach boards we have always been the minority.

now to rosedemon: i would go socal. i know macd doesnt play melee anymore but from what i understand the scene in socal is better, plus its warmer and **** the cold
Yes, I was indeed talking to you lmao.

And welp.

Wake

Smash Master

Pretty much this.

Soo a bunch of my friends suddenly got together and gave me enough money to fly to Apex and enter because they're awesome. It was completely unexpected so it was pretty cool. I can finally go to my first big tournament! :)

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
man everything crush post no matter what it is I read it as if its a troll post. So i was like why would he troll about playing someone at apex in a friendly lol

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
So me and Mccain were like UGH OMG WE SHOULD LIVE CLOSER TO EACH OTHER THIS SUCKS and it got me thinking.

What seems better, Me moving to Socal, or Mccain moving to Norcal?

Look at it in a vacuum (disregard money, school, other lame stuff) and just answer based on which area you think is better.
NorCal has Zac so McCain should go to NorCal.

My American geography is awful but I think San Fran is in NorCal? If it is, that's another good reason for it. San Fran sounds really cool.

Top Bottom