• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach and other random Discussion (Social Thread)

crush

Smash Master
So today after I woke up and showered I didn't blowdry my hair so when I went to the bus stop my hair froze and didn't thaw out for like another 5 hours lo0L

There's something interesting for today

:phone:

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
The current lecturer in my art history class covers more material in 1 hour than all the other lecturers do in a unit.

also, i wrote a 3 page paper about turkeys and it had nothing to do with thanksgiving

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Its about turkeys. Like, the bird. Some people thought they looked good and drew them. I had to write about why they liked turkeys and how they drew them and **** like that

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
wait u had to write a paper on why people drew turkeys? what class is this? (the history of why people drew the things they drew)

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
lol it really does. (but when i think of people drawing turkeys i think about kindergarten and like tracing your hand to make a turkey)

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium

Random gif time. It's really hard finding the ones that you want, though.

Also...who writes essays about the drawing of turkeys?

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Well technically they painted turkeys.

replace the **** with a slang for a schlong that starts with a 'c' (another word for a rooster)

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I was going to type a serious response/correction, but then I realized that you guys were kidding.

So crow it is.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
man i find it hard to believe some body is sitting down and thinking "what should I paint" then choose a turkey.

Also r we doing a write something interesting about your day thing? b/c if so my interview with apple is tomorrow which may not be the most interesting thing but if I get the job I will be able to do stuff like go to more tourneys (as long as I have the day off) and buy a new controller. So i find that kinda interesting/exciting

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I was going to type a serious response/correction, but then I realized that you guys were kidding.

So crow it is.
i almost did the same thing lol

man i find it hard to believe some body is sitting down and thinking "what should I paint" then choose a turkey.
Well turkeys are actually beautiful birds. The first image is from ~1600 from India where they got the bird imported from portugal (its an american native bird) and they had never seen anything like it before. The second image is by a French born American in Louisiana painted in the early 19th century. He actually created a lot of books on birds but considered turkeys to be america's most important one

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Jeez. Learn to loosen up silly ;)
It's funny that you say that, because apparently I'm far too serious. Like, far too serious. But silly discussion is pointless, right? That's my mentality. But I don't wanna talk about it.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
We should get naked and talk about it.

omg whats wrong with me... im spending too much time on the peach boards

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
@sveet: well I just got some turkey knowledge dropped on me lol

@shrouded: dont be to serious, i use to be serious but now it seems every year I become less serious and more immature (when its ok to be immature and not serious that is). and this was done without drugs of any kind lol

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
No but seriously, im a serious guy. My idea of fun is goku style training (but mentally). Sitting around with people not being productive seems like a waste of time to me. I think its a form of ADD or OCD to be honest.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I went on a date last night. It was pretty badddddddd.

Oh well. At least I'm going on dates now. Probalby going to hit up a club in dc this week too.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Better than the date I went on a few weeks ago. Went out for dinner and drinks, she asks to continue the party at my place. We go back, make out a bit and she spends the night. She doesn't want to do anything more (me respecting her decision in order to get some later, of course). In the morning she leaves, kisses me good bye, then texts me an hour later saying she already has a boyfriend.

MacD

Banned via Administration
Better than the date I went on a few weeks ago. Went out for dinner and drinks, she asks to continue the party at my place. We go back, make out a bit and she spends the night. She doesn't want to do anything more (me respecting her decision in order to get some later, of course). In the morning she leaves, kisses me good bye, then texts me an hour later saying she already has a boyfriend.
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

hella sketch wtf

Top Bottom