• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OUGA's Back to School Special Results! Athens, Ohio

wakka444

Smash Ace
wakkawakkawakkawakkawakkawakkawakkawakkawakkawakka

1: Shugo-grats on winning of course and id really like to play your falco next time

2: Infern-good **** getting 2nd And busting out Ike! and thanks 4 the hug no homo>.>

3: Sago-man i wish you and wisconsin werent so far away=( hope to see you again haha

4: Capem-we're 1-1 now lol grats nonetheless

5: Overswarm-=( man you made me look like a scrub in pools haha, good camping our first game in crews it took me a second to remember who i was playing against haha and i cant believe you doubted me against Y.b.M tsktsk

5: Blue Rouge-great seeing you and good **** wrecking ppl outside of NEOH

7: Y.b.M.-lol come over to springfield anytime theres always pizza, good chilling with you as always and im working on the placing thing....

7: Argent-ggs in pools youre playing a lot better than last time we played at WaB keep it up and keep that confidence =D

9: Kel-sad you couldnt go cabrewing thats a bummer=(

9: BlazingKatakiri-well done beating OS you were quite the upset this tourney

9: Count-LOL thats awesome you can thank AZ for that tho i just copied how he beat crunchs wario>.> but sitting still waiting for wario to land simply cant work, ive lost to too many warios trying it that way=( and i agree but we re getting there!!

9: Nope-**** had i beaten capem for you things wouldve been different for you haha

13: POPS-see you at OU =D

13: Fonz-you can place higher and you know it, its a shame theres not more diddys for you to play with tho haha

13: Z-good **** beating me as always haha and big =( for all the SDs but you just gotta brush it off and come in strong next tourney, getting frustrated is the worst thing you can do but its hard not to and great playing in crews!!!

13: Wakka-more bowser???!?!?

17: ITT-=( cool talking and chilling with you but we ve not played in ages

17: Hilt-great seeing you as always youll be great once you get MK taken care of, youre the one person i always want to play at tournaments haha

17: Beegs-GOTTA CHOKECHAIN!!!!!!!! wish you didnt have to leave so soon=( btw i still think you like boobs

17: BBoy-diddy^^

17: Champ-lol say byebye to youre PR =P get tips from shugo i hear hes got a good falco and i want my pokemon rematch!!

17: Lou-g&w is bad told you=P (jklol)

17: Crunch-you were my hurdle this tournament beating wario was huge for me!! grab release spike is just too good tho

25: Mister Eric-cool seeing you and rowin that boat haha

25: TYR-**** not your best showing but brush it off and come strong next tournament=)

25:King-lol getting out of pools not even wanting too haha cool seeing you nonetheless lol

25: Zozefup-good friendlies, believe me tho if it were tournament id play different haha im much more passive and thoughtful when it matters youre a tad bit predictable with that shuttle and while its a great option you still need some mix ups =P

25: Moose-ggs you had me game1 had it not been for that gimp, sry we didnt get to play friendlies i can help you a lot w the diddy mu, be sure to remind me next time lol

25: Xisin-we all have tournaments like you just had just dont let it hold you back just be sure to stay confident youre one amazing marth and our game in crews couldve easily gone either way especially if you didnt end up on FD...man i love that stage

25: Warfie-i cant believe both of our games went to time O.o it definitely didnt feel like 8mins haha

33: SneakyTaco-TACOOOOOO dont get to down on yourself youre a good rob that ended up in a hell pool haha

33: Nicolobe-man you make tournaments so much better =D i love seeing yoshi and good **** in crews!!!!!

33: Cr4sh-i didnt hear any shoryukens this tourney =( =( =( good seeing you nonetheless =D

33: JoshKip-lol youre crazy but thats cool nice seeing you again haha

33.T-800-fun games in pools good seeing you as always

33: Xtacyfalco-we didnt get to play melee=(

33: virt-hehe i love oli vs bowser =D

41: Meta Flair-wooooooooo!!!!! we got to play finally haha good trash talk haha its great seeing you and i dont get to laugh that hard very often xD

41: TheKiest-i dont know how you run a tournament so well with 20mins of sleep...but nonetheless youve been getting better as is everyone else keep it up and ill be seeing you more im guessing haha

41: Nova-WHEW you scared the crap out of me first game with that gimp good **** haha, and thanks for cheering 4 right afterwards=D youve already improved since last weekend keep it up and amazing sketches id love to get a diddy one sometime haha

41: Frame-i love you i really do and if we ever play in tournament i may very well go bowser!!!!!

49: Wood&FailproofFrank -wooo WA reps glad you guys made it haha

Quivo-great seeing you again haha even if i didnt recognize you at first>.> cant wait to play some more!!

everyones getting mad good i cant believe how crazy the competition in ohio has become, theres upsets at every tournament and more ppl are traveling, ohios smash scene has really matured and it was a lot of fun doing the crew battles against eachother even if some of us were so tired we dont remember toooo much of it....lol

fonzi21

Smash Ace
Doubles Bracket

Singles
1: Shugo :sonic: - Good stuff, Teams was fun.
2: Infern :snake: / :ike: - nice job on second. Teams was epic. Next time I will get you on the japes heh. Epic matches.
3: Sago :metaknight: / :samus: - Gratz. Next time we need to do a MM Ganon Vs. Samus
4: Capem :metaknight: - Doubles was awesome!
5: Overswarm :metaknight: / :rob: - Fail on losing to sonic. Gratz on your placing! see you soon.
5: Blue Rouge :wario: - Gratz
7: Y.b.M. :kirby: - Good **** sir. Kirby is badass for sure. I am learning the match and I am hoping to keep improving. Look forward to seeing you at your tournament.
7: Argent :lucario: - Gratz way to rep Lucario. I know some matchups quite well, I can help on your snake problem I think.....
9: Kel :metaknight: - Gratz fun to play you. Ganon will be victorious next time.
9: BlazingKatakiri :sonic: / :kirby: Gratz, was good match.
9: Count :diddy: - Gratz was fun hanging with you.
9: Nope :snake:
13: POPS :wario: / :snake: - gratz
13: Fonz :lucario: / :wolf: - doing better!
13: Z :metaknight: - Its all fun man! just keep your head your a great player.
13: Wakka :diddy: Woot!!!! way to pwn!!
17: ITT :sonic: Good match sir, until next time!
17: Hilt :olimar: gratz
17: Beegs :marth: Fun matches man, always a great battle. you should have stayed marth on Japes. Lucario does well against snake there
17: BBoy :diddy: gratz
17: Suyon :pit: gratz
17: Champ :falco: / :metaknight: unfortunate losses =(
17: Lou :gw: Good stuff!
17: Crunch :wario: gratz
25: Mister Eric :rob: gratz
25: TYR :lucas: gratz
25: Zozefup :metaknight: gratz
25: Moose :shiek: gratz
25: Jokey :rob: / :diddy: I'm serious $20 MM Ganon Vs. ROB
25: Xisin :marth: gratz
25: King :pikachu: gratz
25: Warfie :diddy: / :dedede: Go back to Diddy!!!
Rest drowned in pools :(

For those who didn't make it out of pools keep working hard you will get there!!

Suyon

Smash Lord
Also the NES set up was just too good. TheKiest playing Contra I believe? Almost beat the game without taking damage until he died at the very last level :(
Also it was unfortunate that match between OS and TheKiest ended with a blur in Ninja Turtles with most kills and points. I would have stayed and watched but I had to go.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
1: Shugo - good ****, shugo! I'm still gonna try to trick you into going toon link again, next time we face in tournament ;)
2: Infern - Too good getting second, man. Ike Grand Finals were too good too, haha.
4: Capem - Don't think we got to play this time around =(
5: Overswarm - We need to play more... think this was the first time I'd played you since crunchatize.
7: Y.b.M. - haha we didn't have to play this time around. Wanted to at least get some friendlies in, but oh well, haha. See you all at ISA
7: Argent - Wow, good **** getting seventh, man. Next time we're both at a tournament we'll need to get some friendlies in.
9: Count - Wait, what? I didn't face in MK's in bracket lol. I fought Kel in pools but that was it. Enjoyed you coming out though, man. Hopefully more of Indiana comes out too, soon.
9: Nope - haha well you finally got your revenge. I'll be looking forward to our next set
13: POPS - I'm gonna make sure we get a set in next time we're both at a tournament. Especially since Wario's like... the the matchup I've played the least of, haha.
13: Fonz - hmmm we didn't play this time around. Don't think we have since the championship, actually @_@ We should definitely change that.
13: Z - I was getting nervous during our game in the crew battle, haha. You started making a comeback @_@
13: Wakka - Enjoyed our money match, man. You're the main diddy I like testing how good i am in the matchup against since you know it better than about anyone. I'll have to play your bowser next time, haha.
17: ITT - We need to money match sometime. Think that crew game was the first time we've played, and you beat me pretty bad, haha.
17: Hilt - meh
17: BBoy - Enjoyed our set, man. Hopefully we're at the same tournament again sometime.
17: Champ - I think you've given me a reason to work on my trainer :laugh: Enjoyed the friendlies too. We'll definitely get some more in next time, man.
17: Lou - Don't think we played at all this time around. We'll have to change that next time, haha.
17: Crunch - Good **** beating xisin, man. We need to get some games in next time, since we haven't played in forever.
25: Mister Eric - All these haters don't know how to deal with the beep beep! And we're getting a money match next time for sure. Sorry we missed it this time ^^;
25: TYR - We didn't play this time around either :/ Don't think we have since kakuna, haha.
25: Zozefup - Enjoyed our money matches. We definitely need to get more in at ISA.
25: Jokey - Hatin on the beep beep? :/
25: Xisin - Sorry for annoying you @_@ Maybe my $2 made you a bit happier, haha. I need to play against you more in general though.
25: Warfie - Good getting to play you again, man. We need to get some friendlies in next time for sure.
33: Nicolobe - Enjoyed our set in pools. Yoshi's so weird @_@
33: Cr4sh - The Athens curse :/ Looking forward to doing more local stuff
33: JoshKip - Thanks for driving up there, man. Looking forward to you coming back to smash soon, haha.
33: virt - OLIMAAAAAR
41: Meta Flair - If you end up leaving everyone's gonna miss you =( But if that's what you gotta do, it's what you gotta do.
41: TheKiest - Enjoyed the tournament, man. OUGA's just too good. Hopefully we'll be able to make it out to another soon. Also, I was missing a controller (silver) after leaving, but there were no distinct features to it, so even if it was mine I wouldn't have any way of knowing for certain >.>
41: Nova - We should definitely get some friendlies in next time, kassandra. Don't think we've played since kakuna. And thanks for the picture! <3
41: Frame - Sorry we didn't get the friendlies in :/ And that your mood got shot. Hopefully I'll see you at a tournament sometime soon.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Whoever lives near Shugo, tell him he needs more tournaments for this power rankings so he better go to moar! >:[

And bring Sago!

Sago

Smash Lord
Ohio has enough players that there can actually be conflicts, but seriously cut it out guys this isent halo. Ill do shoutouts when I have electricity!

TheKiest

Smash Champion
@Hilt: I found you controller. Let me know what events you are going to next so I can have someone form Ohio deliver it to you. Also... what about meta flair leaving?

@Capem: We tripled check the next day and we still couldn't find it....

@Fonz: No shoutouts for me...... it's because I went D3 isn't it?

@Joshkip: What was ****ed up about this tournament? heh

@Infern: They will go on All is Brawl, but I have to combine the 3 tio files into one tio file first, sometime this week.

Also please add any feedback/suggestions about the crew tournament (except whether it should be before singles/single elimination/it went too long)

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
7: Argent :lucario: - Gratz way to rep Lucario. I know some matchups quite well, I can help on your snake problem I think.....
I need to get some games in against some good Snakes... Normally, I do pretty good (I came one hit from beating Panda at the Champs), but I tend to fall off a little when I don't play the matchup for a long time... The only Snake I play is Beegs, and he falls for quite a few Lucario tricks... Similar thing happened with MK... :/

I'm definitely more than willing to hear what you've gotta say... We'll have to talk next time and/or get a few matches in...

fonzi21

Smash Ace
Lol at Kiest, nah I was tired and didn't do any of the people who didn't make it out of Pools but you know I <3 you!!! You've gotten tons better just a few things to correct is all!

And sure Argent. I would love some Lucario ditto's I never get to play any.

To all who said "Beegs you didn't place normally", I know. I promise I'll get back to where I use to be. I had a rough bracket and lack some certain character match ups. That's not a good thing at all.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
@Joshkip:
.... stop being such a ****ing prick on us not taking him to this ****ed tourney.....
Maybe I read it wrong... glad you enjoyed yourself.

Beegs also had to fight POPS.... just look at the bracket.

andy122888

Smash Apprentice
Hey I think I grabbed the wrong controller. My was silver but if you look closely you can see the words ROB in purple like color. I noticed the Z button on the one I picked up to feel a little strange, plus it has some marks on it. So maybe Hilt I got yours, and the one at OUGA is mine.

Also I got a little discouraged at myself at the tourney and out of that emotion I said "Sometimes I wonder why I try, maybe I should give up." I NEVER will quit playing this game. I will get discouraged at times and question things, but it blows off within moments. Metaflair is forever WOOOOOOOOOO.

Shoutouts are coming.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
@Joshkip:
Maybe I read it wrong... glad you enjoyed yourself.
Oreo was being a prick towards us for kip not having the room for him in his car. Kip wasn't saying anything bad towards the tournament, it was just childish and stupid of oreo. And I really can't blame kip and his annoyance towards him. It really has gotten annoying.

:/

I NEVER will quit playing this game. I will get discouraged at times and question things, but it blows off within moments. Metaflair is forever WOOOOOOOOOO.
haha, exactly what I wanted to hear, man.

ChamP_SlayZ

Smash Apprentice
1: Shugo-grats on first sir. Ur sonic is jus crazy..and so isn't ur falco!

2: Infern-2nd!? God kias? Lol good seeing ya as always can't wait til next tourney cuz I'm taking u out!

3: Sago-**** son where the **** did u come from?? Ur MK is nasty for sure lolz great placing.

4: Capem-jesus carry us much? Ur MK is retarted good and lolZ at OS in crew match hahahaha

5: Overswarm-good seeing you as always cousin?! Lol SMASHFIELD!
5: Blue Rouge-again u pushed my sh*t in! Good stuff.

7: Y.b.M.-hola pimpin!<--man don't I sound like YbM? Lol good sh*t that kirby is scary.and yeah we'll get pizza next time lol.

7: Argent-ur gettin too good I'm sure u'll make it outta pools at the next big mid-west event.

9: Kel-grrr. I hate MK but good **** in crews beat my ***.

9: BlazingKatakiri-?

9: Count-yeah too bad we didn't get to party =( but sunday was fun wish u n zoze lived closer!

9: Nope-good **** beating OS n Q extra gas money for u like I promised!

13: POPS-i didn't get to play u this time we need to play more.

13: Fonz-good sh*t ganon in crews was too sexy

13: Z-omg sonic!! Was soooo yyummyyy!!! Thanks!! Grrr u beat me!

13: Wakka-yeah I know I suck! But u can suck it Bit*H! Lol jk

17: ITT-didnt get to play u =(

17: Hilt- PT dittos r amazing! GGs in friendlies too.

17: Beegs-beegs crew! <3 we need to play again!

17: BBoy-fun pools games dood I'll have to teach on AIM about the Pew Pew!!

17: Suyon-amazing pit

17: Champ-<---F**king sucks

17: Lou-hola papa louis.

17: Crunch-good seeing u. I still got ***** by wario =(

25: Mister Eric-beep beep bit*H

25: TYR-grrr u beat my *** this tourney.

25: Zozefup-fun *** games sunday we got to play more somehow

25: Moose-dood ur sheik is starting to scare my crazy good

25: Jokey-dictochat was awesome haha and ur pokemon card is soo funny lol good times

25: Xisin-good sh*t in teams. I'm down for teams at other events if u wanna give it a shot hit me up.

25: King-didnt get to play =(

25: Warfie-man screw only being 20 I wanted to hit up the bars with ya lol.

33: SneakyTaco-didnt get to play =( good seeing ya tho

33: Nicolobe-NICK! Bloshi is sooo nasty yeahYuzz!

33: Cr4sh-luck wasn't on ur side this tourney =( we need another amusment park adventure lol

33: JoshKip-lol I'm too slowww! Lol love the shoes man.

33: T-800 /
33: Xtacyfalco
33: virt
33: Sugartastic
41: Meta Flair-man if i sat here in type everything I have to say about this man I'd be here all day so I shorten it with a WOOOOOOO!!! And where's my cage match for that belt baby!!

41: Sole
41: Crum /
41: TheKiest-Kiester always a great tourney when u run it crews was awesome everything was great and u've been doing so good lately what happen this tourney???

41: Nova-omg dictochat prolly the best highlight of my night and wtf how can u draw so **** good on a DS?? U should start coming to more tournys

41: Frame-hahahahahahahahahhahahahaha oh I love giving nope **** about that shield break thank you soo much for the many lolZ u have given me!

41: SciDiet
41: Mr. J
49: Wood?
49: KBRO
49: FailproofFrank

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
I had alot of fun at this tournament and to be honest i love the ohio community. God kais are hilarious, i actually liked OS, and wtf there were like 9 more females there then i have ever seen in wisconsin. Ill be back im sure and i expect to see you all there <3

0. Quivo- it was crazy that i saw you the night before but wasent sure if it was you or not. Next time come for more then an hour, your one of my favorite ohio smashers <3

1: Shugo: Instead of typing out like 3 pages of how much fun we had both at my house and then at this tournament i figured i could sum it up with a quote "shut up...egg"

2: Infern: i dont have the matchup practise to beat you this tourny but i promise i wont choke so bad next time. It was nice finaly getting to know you alittle better your a cool guy.

4: Capem: your mk was alot better then i had been told, i wasent expecting you to outplace OS, good stuff man.

5: Overswarm: wow your the last person i was expecting to like at that tournament, and yet one of my favorite people. You were confident and energetic. Our mk dittos were pretty close until you jumped into a spike on some janky *** counterpick :p

5: Blue Rouge: your were silent man. I tried to say hello and you kinda just nodded at me :(

7: Y.b.M.: Fruity a$$ frootloop metakinght....pink face. Your hilarious man,i still havent played you in person. Next time we will have to remedy that.

7: Argent: Sorry about the double mk, shugo is aparently garbage against you guys ?!?!

9: Kel: You placed alot better then i was expecting since i hadnt really heard of you within the brawl community. You seemed like a pretty cool guy, thanks for showing me that japanese infinite :p

9: BlazingKatakiri: i would have placed second if it werent for you!!!!! Next time dont beat OS!

9: Count: Nice seeing you as always count. Your a very nice guy and it was cool geting to crew with you. Your diddy seems like its really coming a long way, your improving alot!!

9: Nope: Your snake is awsome man, now you know not to take me green greens. Those apples are deadly. If im ever in ohio i heard your house is the place to be. Maybe i can come with hunger and get housed again or something

13: POPS: your a villain man, your wario and snake are both very solid and you were one of the more difficult second rounds i had to play in my tournament history. Good games man, suprised you stayed snake.

13: Fonz:gannon nexttime 5$ alright?

13: Z: Good to see you and your wife, your both so nice.

13: Wakka: haha i dont know why but i like you alot wakka<3

17: ITT: SHugo stole your hoodie!!! wish i could of made it to TYM. Ill try to make it to one eventualy.

17: Beegs: You were like my best buddy at this tourny. It was cool hanging with you the night before and grabing breakfast, sucked that you had to leave so early. Your marth is way underrated! your getting good as hell man

17: BBoy: Your literally insane, more energy i have seen at a tournament

17: Champ: We got to play in crews, nice meeting you . Your pokemon was super cute.

17: Lou: Fun crews match, wish i could be on ohio power rankings :(

25: Mister Eric: is this the rob guy who played like 8 diffrent personalities. If so you were a blast to play :p

25: Zozefup: ill tell you man after that first round i was about ready to quit brawl :p whatever works though. Fun playing a few matchs with you and crews.

25: Moose: reversemains...sheik is broken <3

25: Jokey: "ohio dosent like you, we would if you didnt play mk but we dont like you." -jokey

25: Xisin: Nice pools matchs, suprised me that you placed so..not well?

25: King: should of let me cuddle with you man, that bed looked comfy

33: JoshKip: you remind me of sonic for some reason? nice meeting you, i need to get some red shoes and a eyepatch so i can get the ladies too.

33: Xtacyfalco: Nice seeing you again man, your a pretty hilarious guy.

33: Sugartastic: Fun pools matchs, keep trying and youll be placing well in no time at all.

41: TheKiest: Awsome tournament man, good turn out, good people, good venue...strange payouts but whatever i had alot of fun <3

41: Nova: Attractive, talented, and at a brawl tournament....Wisconsin and Ohio brawl communities have a few major differences. Nice meeting you..i love my samus

41: Frame: your a pretty hilarious guy, i enjoyed your company. Barley saw you on saturday though. What was that all about?

Joshkip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Joshkip
3DS FC
0447-5552-4282
33: JoshKip: you remind me of sonic for some reason? nice meeting you, i need to get some red shoes and a eyepatch so i can get the ladies too.
^ORIGINALLY QUOTED BY SAGO!^

and lol i believe my lifes work is finally done :laugh:
please tell me more :) i am intrigued by this.

but yes if you wanna pick up the ladies an eye patch and red shoes will most definitely help out your A game and dont forget about the pipe cause the pipe is also a major detail in the equation.

CRUNCH

Smash Cadet
Okay I'm going to be lazy and not do real shout outs lol. Nice seeing everyone who was there--hopefully I'll make it to a tourney when I get back on Thanksgiving break. Who knows, maybe I can start some people up on Smash at Denison :p

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Okay I'm going to be lazy and not do real shout outs lol. Nice seeing everyone who was there--hopefully I'll make it to a tourney when I get back on Thanksgiving break. Who knows, maybe I can start some people up on Smash at Denison :p
Well Jerk and Katon are from that area... maybe they'll get something together...

CR4SH

Smash Lord
I just found, in my bag, a white controller with a metaknight sticker. I'm not sure how it got in there, but I'm ready to be blamed for it. I think it must be capem's since its a pink meta and he seems to have misplaced his.

So, capem, I'll keep the controller in my bag until I see you again or I have a better idea on how to get it back to you. Sorry.

GoadMoose

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, great tourney, I had a lot of fun. Too lazy to do real shoutouts... grats to everyone on placement... pools matches were intense.. reverse main tourney was fun. This was probably my last tourney, at least for a while until I'm all settled into college. I might be able to make Nope's tourney on Sep. 19th, but idk if I'll have time. Peace :D

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I just found, in my bag, a white controller with a metaknight sticker. I'm not sure how it got in there, but I'm ready to be blamed for it. I think it must be capem's since its a pink meta and he seems to have misplaced his.

So, capem, I'll keep the controller in my bag until I see you again or I have a better idea on how to get it back to you. Sorry.
I may be going down to S2D this weekend or next, depending on the possibility of a $10 venue fee and how many people show up. If I do, you can pass it off to me and I can give it to Springfield, I'll probably see one of 'em sometime relatively soon.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Mister Eric: is this the rob guy who played like 8 diffrent personalities. If so you were a blast to play :p
Yep that's me =]
Rly nice MK you got. Too bad I didn't get a taste of your Samus.
I saw what it did to OS =x
beeped him up.

Nope

Smash Lord

He was so happy when he heard about this! We will figure it out sometime when to get it back

capemkills

Smash Journeyman

sweet...you dont know how happy that makes me...

and down to what os said, if you do see him you can just pass it to him since he will probably see springfield before you will crash

capemkills

Smash Journeyman
1: Shugo- good **** winning singles. was fun playing you in crews.
2: Infern- God Kais! good **** on 2nd place....better not let me catch you in brackets tho :-p
3: Sago- dittos were fun. your samus is nasty...was a lot of fun to watch
4: Capem
5: Overswarm- we will get our match soon enough. grats on the placings, crew battle was too epic.
5: Blue Rouge- Very good wario. you wrecked my **** in pools. Nice job
7: Y.b.M.- kirby is too good man...keep it up and im sure me and champ will see the god kais soon
7: Argent- Seems like you get better every tourney, good **** man.
9: Kel- Dittos 2nd round ftl.
9: BlazingKatakiri /
9: Count- Count, fun matches sunday in springfield. Dont try to avoid me in crews lol
9: Nope- I got you this time :-). I guess thats payback...still the best snake in ohio
13: POPS - beat my *** in pools...good stuff man.
13: Fonz - doubles was too good.
13: Z- getting better man, try not to lose your temper or get down on urself in the middle of a match.
13: Wakka- 1-1...haha i got my revenge. sucks that you always seem to have to play springfield :-(
17: ITT- your sonic has gotten a lot better since the last time that we played...keep up the good stuff. fun crew match
17: Hilt- didn't get to play you this tourney, thanks for the sour patch kids tho like always :-P
17: Beegs- BEEGS! too good man...just too good
17: BBoy
17: Suyon- nice singles match, pit is nasty
17: Champ- where was the pew pew in crews?
17: Lou- keep steppin up your game, we know what your capable of.
17: Crunch- good seeing you again. fun doubles matches and good luck at school.
25: Mister Eric- Beep Beep! always a pleasure to see you
25: TYR- dont think we got to play but was nice seein you there
25: Zozefup- matches were too good in springfield on sunday. Keep workin on those matchups and feel free to ask any questions.
25: Moose- marth was lookin pretty good in teams.
25: Jokey-
25: Xisin- Crews were epic, tough tourney...im sure you will bounce back.
25: King- Nice pools matches, pika is getting good...stop suiciding lol
25: Warfie- pfft...start coming over and playing more scrub haha
Rest drowned in pools

33: SneakyTaco- good pools matches man, nice to see you there again also
33: Nicolobe-yoshi = god
33: Cr4sh- thx for find my controller! sorry to hear about the mothership lol
33: JoshKip
33: T-800 /
33: Xtacyfalco
33: virt
33: Sugartastic
41: Meta Flair- meta flair you are the man lol. I want that title match.
41: Sole
41: Crum /
41: TheKiest- great tourney as always and alot of fun.
41: Nova-didn't get to play this time
41: Frame- jiggs is too good...nice shield break on nope in doubles, it was too good.
41: SciDiet
41: Mr. J
49: Wood?-nice pools matches.
49: KBRO
49: FailproofFrank

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Videos are finally going up here....
http://www.youtube.com/user/OUGamingArts

For nope's monthy.... this one is next sometime next week...

Shoutouts! (I also put crew/location next to each name)
Notice that 6 states were here this day...
Ohio
Kentucky
West Virginia
Indiana
Illinois
Wisconsin

WOW!!!!!

1: Shugo (NEOH/GOD KAIS) - Grats on first, hope to see you at more OH tournes....

2: Infern (GOD KAIS/Cinci) - Finally earned that name for once.... let's see you keep it!

3: Sago (WI) - Glad you drove 13 hours to take our money, though next reverse main tourne, I'll know better!

4: Capem (Smashfield) - Grats on 4th and your controller!

5: Overswarm (Cinci) - We shall continue turtles next time... I'll remember my game genie!

5: Blue Rouge (NEOH) - Glad you finally came down south, I am convinced that you can place in the money at every Ohio event. Keep on showing up!

7: Y.b.M. (GOD KAIS/Cinci) - 7th this time? Oh wells.... fun games in pools.

7: Argent (NEOH) - Cap + Gown was necessary. Till we meet again....

9: Kel (Cinci) - You're going to want to leave that post up.... GOD PIES!!!

9: BlazingKatakiri (Not sure....) - Good Japes stomp on OS! I'm going to have to practice that!

9: Count (IN) - Glad you came from Indiana. I really want to make it to yours, but money is going to be tight for me for a bit... hopefully you have more.

9: Nope (Smashfield) - That shield break is going to haunt you for a long time.... At least you didn't get rested. :p

13: POPS (OUGA) - Villian, train more to beat OS!

13: Fonz (Smashfield) - Well whenever people do good in a event, people have to do bad also. While I have improved a lot, the rate is not as high or higher than anyone elses. Don't worry, I'm far from peaking.

13: Z (C-bus) - I hope the end didn't ruin things for you... glad you were able to make it!

13: Wakka (Smashfield) - Get use to the scenery down there! Join the OUGA forums already!

17: ITT (NEOH) - Thanks for helping out with pools and for driving NEOH down here, I know it's a trek away. I also started picking up BB... The Wheel of Fate is Turning...

17: Hilt (KY) - I think I can get your controller to OS this weekend... or one of the God Kais... Good games in Crews

17: Beegs (NEOH/Smashfield) - I guess I should have tried D3 agaisnt your marf... See ya at the next one!

17: BBoy (NEOH) - I think you left your short in Athens... if they aren't yours, I'm donating them to Kidney Foundation!

17: Suyon (NEOH) - Next time, BB. Next, GOD PIES > NEOH, next time..... uh... where did you get that Neck thingy? I could really use one! Thanks for coming.

17: Champ (Smashfield) - After this TMNT fiasco, I might do some Let's play Keister style, prepare yourselves!

17: Lou (Smashfield) - We somehow didn't have to play in pools.... weird, maybe its a WaB thing.... see yas!

17: Crunch (C-bus) - Glad you and Moose came, don't let college stop yas!

25: Mister Eric (KY) - Beep, Beepity Beep Beep? GGs in crews and doubles... can't believe I gimped that ROB.

25: TYR (Cinci) - Thansk for coming, rematch next time hopefully.

25: Zozefup (IL) - All the way from Illinois... Great stuff. I still have yet to play you.

25: Moose (C-bus) - Sheik in reverse mains... yikes. Are you going to Dennison also?

25: Jokey (OUGA/NEOH) - Need a Fonz, Falco400, and an OS sig.

25: Xisin (KY) - I hope the stage list didn't bring you down... at least you destroyed us in crews...

25: King (NEOH) - What's wrong with Yoshi?

25: Warfie (Smashfield) - OS has you're notebook, since you go to Athens enough... you should join the OUGA forums too!

Rest drowned in pools
(NEED SWIM MES!!!!!)

33: SneakyTaco (Cinci) - Thanks for coming, sorry I haven't played you yet.

33: Nicolobe (South OHio) - Bets TO in OH?!?!?! What about in the Midwest?!?!??!?! Actually me and RipN go back and forth, ITT would have it too except he doesn't have the freedom to do side stuff since he is running 3 events. Friendlies next time.

33: Cr4sh (KY) - I was really hoping you would be in crews so I could hear some "SHORYUKENSSS!!!!" Good stuff.

33: JoshKip (KY) - Apparently I need to learn how to f-throw.... heh, glad you made it.

33: T-800 (OUGA) - I think OU can get better at Brawl once the fall starts, please help out down there!

33: Xtacyfalco (NEOH) - Glad you made it, former Jigg's main?

33: virt (OUGA) - Awesome win on Norfair, needed more spiking on Pirate against Nope and them. I'm convinced you are better than I am, please keep at it! Just play POPS once a week!

33: Sugartastic (WV) - How was your first Ohio tourne? I hope you guys come to more.

41: Meta Flair (KY) - HEY BOOOOOOOOOOOOYOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! ----- WOOOOOOOO! Crew battle was great. See ya at the next one!

41: Sole (NEOH/OUGA) - We are going to get you to POPS level! Have fun at OU!

41: Crum (NEOH) - If Sole is going to OU... where are you going to? Glad you made it!

41: TheKiest (OUGA/C-bus) - 4 tournaments on less than 5 hours of sleep... pure madness.

41: Nova (Cinci) - I didn't see the Lucas costume.... :(

41: Frame (OUGA) - Play Kirby.... the game.... or main Kirby again!

41: SciDiet (OUGA) - Glad you came! I hope you got some tips from other players.

41: Mr. J (OUGA) - Glad you came too and thanks for leading "Team Chuckle"

49: Wood? (WV) - This name is funny, hope to see you guys at more WV tournes....

49: KBRO (OUGA) - THANKS A TON FOR HELPING WITH THE BRACKET!!!!!!! Next time we'll do some friendlies.

49: FailproofFrank (WV) - Best. Name. Ever. Come to more OH tournaments.... or throw your own!

I'll post again when videos are being uploaded for this tournament.... it'll be...
Casuals
Doubles
Singles

I think T-800 had some too, not sure what he got and didn't get.

Finally some bad news on my end... this is my last Smash tournament until possibly after September :(

I'm trying to go on Vacation the first week of Sept, then afterwords I need to be job hunting/moving out. Even then, I'll prolly limit myself to C-bus tournaments (maybe OU's or Smashfields too....) until I get settled somewhere else. I'll still be fairly active online and try to help out the OC as much as possible.

Feel free to AIM or join the OUGA forums.

Top Bottom