• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OUGA's Back to School Special Results! Athens, Ohio

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Keist, don't go out of your way to get my controller back haha. If you see OS or someone that I'd see you can have them pass it, but if not don't worry too much about it, and I'll just get it whenever possible. I have another controller I can use until I get that one back so it's not too big of a deal.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
KEISTER!!! I know you have more Vids to Upload...I wanna See Some matches with me in it....The Match I had With Kel, Winners Finals and Grand Finals With OS and I....I really Wanna Watch em...BAD!!!

T-800

Smash Apprentice
Videos are finally going up here....
http://www.youtube.com/user/OUGamingArts

I think T-800 had some too, not sure what he got and didn't get.
All I got were the matches in my pool that were played on the projector, more specifically most of KBRO's and all of mine, which I may dub the T-800: Endgame series or something awesome like that.

Also, I apologize for not doing shoutouts after tournaments, but I didn't do them for the last few tournaments I went to anyway.

But you're all lovely people, so many praises to you all! Have a blast at future gatherings of electronic fighting!

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Sorry, I did not.

I had no room on my computer, forgot to ask someone to switch with me, and forgot to hit record on the live stream.... sorry guys.

@YbM: Lots of Kirby's coming up.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Btw kiest i think that controller was mine I think I grabbed the wrong one...this one is messing up and the one i brought was fairly new...please tell me you still have it? : (

TheKiest

Smash Champion
This gray one I have is oldish looking, so I don't think it's yours. I think I'll run into you before I run into Hilt though so we can see.

Videos WILL be up this week. I will go over to my friend's today or tomorrow to have the videos made (since my computer can't make them anymore....)

TheKiest

Smash Champion
I have now uploaded the tio fiel to All is Brawl.

Question for those who actually us AiB.... would having the crew tournament results give out stats and medals? The one I uploaded doesn't have the crew tournament data in it but I would be willing to add it in.

Also, due to important/personal reasons. The videos won't go up till either next week or the week after.

Sorry for the huge delays.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
HOW DARE KIEST TAKE TIME UPLOADING VIDS?! WE HAVE PAID HIM ON BILLION DOLLARS TO DO SO!

rarrrrrr i'm so angry rar rar rar

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Double Post.

So my laptop randomly decided to let me make videos again.... whatever.

Reverse Tournament goes up first.
Then Doubles.
Then Singles.

Top Bottom