• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Only in Niagara II - November 8 - St.Catharines, Ontario #Can be unstickied#

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
Hey Bug, did you hear after the third match "GRENADE CRITS FOR OVER 9000" ??

Me XD

judge!

Smash Ace
um no johns ( srsly) i was really sick due to hardcore allergies. and i ddnt get any sleep in 2 days since they picked me up at 3 am and i stayed up all night. i coulda done a lot better for people asking how i didnt make top 5 = / u can ask a few people i looked like a nightmare lol.

cemo

white walker
clouderz doesn't want to waste 800 dollars since he won't make top 3.

just thought we needed some ec vs. wc trashtalk goin on guyz.

judge!

Smash Ace
lol no fair bug i was to tired to even fight back =P lol idc ummm probebly dont worry i wont look high as **** the whole tourney lmao

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Michigan should definately come out to more Niagara tournaments, next one will be even more epic : P

Also whose laptop was recording on the table next to the left of the kitchen? There are some good MM's recorded on that lol

Bug~

Smash Ace
ye man..you looked like you were on crack the whole day..we def need a rematch next time

yo honestly..the venue price is so cheap i gotta talk to percon about making it more frequent..it was a bomb venue too!

phen is right..clouderz wouldnt even make top 10..EC vs. WC 10,000 dollar MM

judge!

Smash Ace
lmao ino only the people at the tourney actually know i was sick and tired off my *** lmao. i tried so hard man. u have no idea like how stressed i was trying to eep myself awake for 3 days and play in a tourney. I got random people coming up to me asking if i was ok and **** lol. Plus i rambeled on to gate about complete nonsense for about an hour haha

Niko_K

Smash Master
Im planning on hosting another tournament at the same venue during december. I'll be making the thread this week.

This tournament really opened my eyes to how crazily tight the competitive scene for brawl is.

MDK00

Smash Ace
i hope a results thread is made... i mean thats why a results topic is there for...
shout outs

carter - thnx for teamin up with a dbls scrub and the givin the ride there!
sliq - dont lose to ace next time, i didnt see ur match w/ him. although i dont use nado much, when i did use it i quickly realized that u knew what to do against it so i used even more sparingly. u must have screwed up really hard if u cudnt beat ace. ur one of the more livelier ppl to play brawl w/ ggs. all hail the low tier king
percon - thnx for hosting. i learned nothin about kirby, thank you =)
c-let - my new best friend. lets go play a real mans game... aka guilty gear! add me up on xbox live so we can play sc4 "MDK-sama"
zaf - i 4got i wanted to play u. oh well next time
avericeX - competitive gaming requires strong determination and an unbendable will. dont let anything bring u down and remember what i told u to work on
ulevo - if u lived in gta you would definitely be on my PR list or at least up and coming. it usually takes 2-3 years for a competitive gamer to actually develop a solid and good reading abilities ur definitely on the right track. all u need now is experience.
kage - so ur the kage all these gta melee players keep talkin about. watchin u do ur thang is definitely really kool. good to kno you have other interests outside of ONLY smash
culex - thnx for friendlies
ally - ur too quiet i dont like it. i dont even think i can put a voice to ur face. even when i asked u to play friendlies all u did was nod ur head lol. good reads, but i can u read u too buddy. i'll get u next time.
niagara crew - big ups!

big ups to any1 else i missed.

maybe next time i'll enter singles, i wasnt really not into that day but i still had a good time.

Matt07

Smash Master
Uugh, I live 8 hours away why did I have to live so far away :(.

Maybe if this continue's into the summer I might pay for a bus ticket down, but I will have to see.

nickcam

Smash Ace
I got one question that i think everyone who saw the grand finals is asking..... Ace why did u go Wario????

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
oh yeah Niko, if you do host again ill be glad to come.........i hope this time there are more t.vs for pools instead of friendlies cause i think that really slowed down the tourney, overall this was really fun

Bug~

Smash Ace
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

JL, AMBROSE, BUG, MDK: WTF ARE YOU DOING ACE, ARE YOU DUMB..CHOOSE MK!

KingAce: Dont worry guy, i got this..trust me

Ally 3 stocks wario. :p pretty jokes

J.L

Smash Ace
I got one question that i think everyone who saw the grand finals is asking..... Ace why did u go Wario????
It was a belief that wario was one of snakes "bad" match ups, but clearly proven by ally, it is not.

Grab release to neutral air and uptilt is just too broken and lame.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
btw judged, you looked dead by the 2nd pool so mad respect for placing in top 10....... i dont have allergies and i live 2hrs away from the venue and only got top 25 XD

Niko_K

Smash Master
I completely agree, Judge looked like a mess. I'm sure he is probably a lot more **** when he is fully rested. That being said, when I host the next tournament, I think I should have the MI dudes stay at my place. It's close to the venue for em too, so no johns.

Can't believe I managed top 10 with peach. Though the real tier accomplishment goes to sliq xD.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
It was a belief that wario was one of snakes "bad" match ups, but clearly proven by ally, it is not.

Grab release to neutral air and uptilt is just too broken and lame.
Its not just that, its also pulling out grenades on dair...ask nickcam about it lol thats why hes so perplexed as to why he picked Wario.

judge!

Smash Ace
yea niko that would be sweet if u could house us doesnt really mattr who but id def come to the next tourney

Top Bottom