• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Only in Niagara II - November 8 - St.Catharines, Ontario #Can be unstickied#

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
ohhh man that was good guys so happy I did good in the brackets with C.Falcon and Sonic ( snake too but i failed with him so i used him like once) I got through 3 rounds in the brackets, ie. lost->win->lost so if some one can tell me what place that is im posting this **** on the Falcon forums :)

good turn out, I really enjoyed seeing ace lose to ally by two three stocked rounds :)

GG's guys

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
This event was great. Considering I have never faced a competitive person before, I am very glad that I made it to second pools.

Anyway, back when the 'ban metaknight' issue came up. I was kinda neutral about it

After watching KingAce vs Sliq, I want Metaknight banned so hard XD

Honestly, every other attack by Ace was a tornado lol

Shoutouts Whee

Person - Event was AWESOME, thus by association, you are awesome

Toronto Joe - Kick *** fox

Wigi - Your controller is awesome

SuperCancer - Hyper Herpes, Mega AIDS, Almighty Gonorrhea

NilkoK - WHY DIDN'T YOU COME FIRST HMM? O rite metaknights olol

Pyrenight - Nice Falco

Ally - My god you ****

KingAce - B B B B B B B

Sorry if I forgot anyone I met

In closing

Wolfblade is my new best friend because he is awesome. and sexy. and awesomely sexy. and sexily awesome. Note: All comments regarding Wolf's sexiness are strictly platonic.

I will be uploading the worlds greatest Falcon 2v2 Ditto match in the history of anything after I sleep

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
God **** Ally my brother! I knew he was going to own everyone again, well if you guys ask why I wasn't there I decided to go to the PGL tourney in montreal. Right now I'm in finals and they're happening tomorrow, so I'm pretty sure I'm gonna win it unless Filauc decide to super **** me twice.

OverLade

Smash Hero
God **** Ally my brother! I knew he was going to own everyone again, well if you guys ask why I wasn't there I decided to go to the PGL tourney in montreal. Right now I'm in finals and they're happening tomorrow, so I'm pretty sure I'm gonna win it unless Filauc decided to super **** me twice.
Major props to ur bro for proving everyone wrong.

It sucks that you couldn't have gone as well.

Now where are those vids lol? I want to see more mindgames. :D

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Major props to ur bro for proving everyone wrong.

It sucks that you couldn't have gone as well.

Now where are those vids lol? I want to see more mindgames. :D
I don't know I thought spliting up to go to differents tourney would be better, but we're going together for sure in the next tourney(22th nov). Well I'm off to bed, my finals are tomorrow and I gotta play the doubles after XP

OverLade

Smash Hero
I don't know I thought spliting up to go to differents tourney would be better, but we're going together for sure in the next tourney(22th nov). Well I'm off to bed, my finals are tomorrow and I gotta play the doubles after XP
That makes sense, since you moar moneys. Good luck, and you guys better **** on the 22nd lol.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Ally won?

Good **** dude. Any vids recorded?

Holy you're going to **** *** in doubles next tourney now that you have Ally with you finally.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
good stuff Ally, and yeah MK ban sounds good right about now
does anyone have the brackets?

oh yeah, and i still cant believe the death pool i was in, the guys that got axed would would have taken 1-2 in any other pool:(

swordgard

Smash Hero
Ally won?

Good **** dude. Any vids recorded?

Holy you're going to **** *** in doubles next tourney now that you have Ally with you finally.
You guys called down the thunder, now meet the whirlwind(starcraft quotes for ally and holy ftw lol). Well me and holy are playing doubles tommorow, and i hope we win. But like yesterday me and holy were chatting after pgl tourney, and i put out this quote about ally which could described this ownage very well.

Ally is the second coming of jesus, he just recycled his miracles into 3 stockings. Shun the non-believers!

FatalX

Smash Journeyman
Awesome job Ally, now we need vids.

Great job to you too Bug, looks like luck didn't bit
ch you out this time lol.

Wtf? Bloo didn't make the top 5?

Ahh man why did I have to miss this =(

OverLade

Smash Hero
uhhh no allys allowed =[

forget mk ban. We ban ally, hes too broken!
Ally's so broken that banning him's impossible. Your ban hammer will snap in half.

WHERE ARE THOSE VIDS (The holy scriptures of mindgames)??

Awesome job Ally, now we need vids.

Great job to you too Bug, looks like luck didn't ***** you out this time lol.

Wtf? Bloo didn't make the top 5?

Ahh man why did I have to miss this =(
This surprised me to, he's probably in top 10 though. No offense to Ace, but Bloo plays without spamming nado, so it's possible he lost to someone fairly lol.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Wolfblade is my new best friend because he is awesome. and sexy. and awesomely sexy. and sexily awesome. Note: All comments regarding Wolf's sexiness are strictly platonic.

I will be uploading the worlds greatest Falcon 2v2 Ditto match in the history of anything after I sleep
Your the first to say that, its purely sexual with everyone else.

Max: Thanks for hosting, great setup!

GTAN: Guys, I played like crap yesterday, and of all things in crews... against a ROB my fox 3 stocked in a mm earlier! (ROB was good none the less but y'get what I'm sayin). Sorry guys, least you all did well enough.

MM Peeps:

Mikey7: Solid Falco

PNDMIKE: My wallet still feels heavy... must be that 10 bucks I won... I'm still the Pokemon master *****! Good stuff though, nice Jiggs.

AvariceX: ****ing spikey things, I'm surprised you didn't bust out DDD for the lawls dude.

Ally: Pffft, yer lucky Halberd was there to cover yer arse during our match:lick:

Uhhhhh... other 2 guys that randomly mm me: GGs.

Sigh... What's the date of Niko's tourney? I gotta get the stench of failure off my hands.

OverLade

Smash Hero
I have my theory.

Ally is actually a bunch of renegade advanced AI that combined on the internet to form a superior conscient being.

He then found a way to metarialize himself through transcription of electronic DNA into biological matter.
Nanobots.

10allyismadeofnanobots.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Singularity: Modern definition of miracles for scientists, used to describe what you cannot explain. IE: Ally.

TantalusIX

Smash Rookie
My boyfriend Genome got eliminated by sliq in the winners bracket and wtbug was in losers after the first round for some reason and then he got quickly eliminated by him...all matches were close tho...its a shame that my boyfriend ended up with 2 of the top 5 so quickly >.<

OverLade

Smash Hero
My boyfriend Genome got eliminated by sliq in the winners bracket and wtbug was in losers after the first round for some reason and then he got quickly eliminated by him...all matches were close tho...its a shame that my boyfriend ended up with 2 of the top 5 so quickly >.<
You're female Tantalus?

Thanks for winning the best with Ally and dooming the rest of AiB. :p

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
Everyone waiting for the videos, the TV they played on had no sound working at the time (Niko was gonna fix it but we just said screw it)

So videos of the finals are PURELY crowd reactions

It's awesome

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
M2k said hed come if we paid for his ticket there......i fail to see why anyone would pay $ to have even more $ taken from them by him most likely winning it all

Champ can you link me to the vids?

EDIT: WHY THE **** IS AIB ALWAYS DOWN ****

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Yo Max, any chance we could get the round 2 pool results up? I just now realized that 3 of the people in my pool came like... top 5:dizzy:

I don't feel as bad about losing now, wish I woulda had that mindset last night though:p

Top Bottom