• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Only in Niagara II - November 8 - St.Catharines, Ontario #Can be unstickied#

FatalX

Smash Journeyman
Ugh, another amazing tourney I'm going to be missing. Oh well..

Good luck to everyone, I hope this tourney goes well, and that Ally doesn't beat you all TOO quickly =P

But I will be at that Let's Brawl Tourney on the 22nd, so hopefully I'll have my match with you people there.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
I want some live updates when stuff of importance happens!

Also PR panelists keep your eyes open for those PR hopefuls!

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
Sadly I missed this tournament, but hopefully everything turned out well and I'm definitely curious about the results...though I have a an idea who placed where.

I'll have to make the next one, whenever that may be.

Sylvantes

Smash Apprentice
Sadly I missed this tournament, but hopefully everything turned out well and I'm definitely curious about the results...though I have a an idea who placed where.

I'll have to make the next one, whenever that may be.
That would be Lets Brawl on the 22nd in Toronto.

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
KingAce and Percon took doubles, I dont know much about singles but there werent any surprizes to my knowledge as far as the first round of pools are concerned.

Doubles was

KingAce + Percon
Judge + Yes!
J.L. + Ambrose
(dunno after that)

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Wow, I am so pissed. Gayest thing ever.

My parents told me that I had to leave when I was about to start the second round of pools. Why? Because they felt I was there too long. **** **** ****. I was undefeated in my first round of pools and was feeling really good today.

I am so furious that I can describe it with words. It won't happen at Let's Brawl Toronto in two weeks, that's for sure. See everyone then.

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
Wow, I am so pissed. Gayest thing ever.

My parents told me that I had to leave when I was about to start the second round of pools. Why? Because they felt I was there too long. **** **** ****. I was undefeated in my first round of pools and was feeling really good today.

I am so furious that I can describe it with words. It won't happen at Let's Brawl Toronto in two weeks, that's for sure. See everyone then.
My mom showed up during second round of pools so I basically had to gtfo... btw thanks for hosting Max, it was fun times.

WIGI

Smash Champion
lol so much fun

can;t beleive we made semi finals in doubles xD

goodgames everyone.

Kc is better than me......

but i reversed taunt spike him so i don;t feel bad about it.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
good games to everyone i played, special shout out outs to cansir,pasta<-------my hero,obo,PND,niko,pyre,wigi and anyone else i had the opportunity to meet

and sorry to hear about that Anthony, i wanted to play ya you were in my 2nd round pool, dont worry i represented Vaughan. even shocked a few ;)

plz someone have a computer thats at this, i wanna know if ally took it all

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
oh yeah shoutouts:
Mikey - thanks for bein a champ and teachin me to brawl, ggz today and hopefully more in the future

Steven/Supercansir - Prolly woulda quit brawl if it werent for you and andy helping me get better, ggz today good **** in doubles and hopefully in future sets i wont get gayed by the stage flipping when the tvs volume is basically off

Tipz - Lol get a new main XD

Wigi - Good **** in doubles, you did brampton proud for sure

NikoK - Proof that Kens Peach Theory is bull. GGz again, hopefully i can get on your level soon.

Zaf - Rep the red GaW, god knows I dont do it justice

ggz to anyone else i played, and see you all whenever/wherever in the future.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
^ Yee, me too.

Gonna post shoutouts to everyone once I get the results.

judge!

Smash Ace
its bloos bro trying to find out how things went unable to get ahold of him

Top Bottom