• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Only in Niagara II - November 8 - St.Catharines, Ontario #Can be unstickied#

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Are the MTLers going to be at your house tomorrow? If so....Shot spot.
Since our time of departure seems to keep getting pushed back... (now 5:30), we will probably arrive at Percon's quite late. And I remember Percon saying he wanted to get a lot of sleep :p.

Percon

Smash Lord
Oh yeah and I've stopped adding people to the list because it's only a day away and now numbers will no longer convince people to come. We'll just have to wait until Saturday to see how big this really is

Niko_K

Smash Master
Max, do you have anything I could record a replay with at the moment...I know it`s early but Id like to get a video of my new AT up relatively soon.

PM me or go on msn you nerd.

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
Max, do you have anything I could record a replay with at the moment...I know it`s early but Id like to get a video of my new AT up relatively soon.

PM me or go on msn you nerd.
Just send the relplay off to me man

zaf

Smash Lord
hype this **** ho's

the montrealers will be arriving in niagara today around midnight
fizzi drives so slow so expect us at like 2 am
i cant drive i got homework to do lmfao

pastaboy

Smash Champion
If you had aim, you could contact em... but they're leaving MI at 5pm and probably arrive around 9 pm. Give me the info and I'll give it to them
ok i sent you the info if you need more il send ya it.
works out good that they will arrive at 9pm cuz i got exam at 6 >_>

my real like first and last name is
jarred pezzullo

Sliq

Smash Master
So wait, D3's infinite is banned? But the walk forward infinite isn't? That doesn't make any sense. D3 moves forward so little on Bowser's infinite (which is the only way Bowser is infinited--by taking a small step forward) that it is negligible.

Also, D3 can infinite Bowser once he's down throwing him off the stage. The d throw infinite is that ********. What were the developers thinking?

Regardless, this doesn't change the fact that I won't be going Bowser against D3, but this differentiating between the two is unnecessary, as they are basically identical.

The dash CG id different, seeing as how you don't lose a whole stock because of it.

Percon

Smash Lord
So wait, D3's infinite is banned? But the walk forward infinite isn't? That doesn't make any sense. D3 moves forward so little on Bowser's infinite (which is the only way Bowser is infinited--by taking a small step forward) that it is negligible.

Also, D3 can infinite Bowser once he's down throwing him off the stage. The d throw infinite is that ********. What were the developers thinking?

Regardless, this doesn't change the fact that I won't be going Bowser against D3, but this differentiating between the two is unnecessary, as they are basically identical.

The dash CG id different, seeing as how you don't lose a whole stock because of it.
The reasons I let the "walk infinite" go are:

1) Can't be used to stall the match (though the ICs can stall the match with anything so I guess this point is moot)

2) I've done this many times accidentally when I meant to do the dash CG, so people could do this one unintentionally and get called out for it. A dumb reason, I know, but it happens.

Mostly the rule is just there to encourage good sportsmanship. I'll change that to prevent the walk cg posthaste

Niko_K

Smash Master
My Peach changed over the past 2 days. Its a lot sexier now.

Seriously it`s too ridiculous.

Get crushed.

"C"let

Smash Journeyman
dont forget the smoked meat or else im gonna have to 3 stock somebody....
hahaha don't worry I just came back from schwartz I got the smoked meat
I'm giving smoked meat sandwiches to
percon because he is housing montreal
JL because I don't want you to 3 stock people all over the tournament and we still want ally to win this
Ally because your winning this
Niko K you get a sandwich because you will show bento how peach is played ;)
kingace because...I couldn't come up with something (someone fix it)
although I'm still SMM kingace, JL, Niko K just to say that we had a SMM
for the rest and who ever asked zaf for smoked meat sandwiches a sandwich costs 6 bucks see you all in the tournament

Niko_K

Smash Master
I'm very honored! Don't worry about Bento. He's going to get a lesson in peach xD.

SMM's are going to be awesome.

HYPE HYPE HYPE.

TACO PIZZA!!!!

pastaboy

Smash Champion
i have a question bout SMM, wuts do the winners get, i mean if the montrealers bring smoke meat to bet with. wut are the other players betting going to bet with. WUTS IN IT FOR THE MONTREALLERS

Tipzntrix

Smash Apprentice
I know it's a bit late, but I finally got the confirmation and will be coming with Zephramill. Being in Waterloo has taken me out of the scene for too long :(.

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
hahaha don't worry I just came back from schwartz I got the smoked meat
I'm giving smoked meat sandwiches to
percon because he is housing montreal
JL because I don't want you to 3 stock people all over the tournament and we still want ally to win this
Ally because your winning this
Niko K you get a sandwich because you will show bento how peach is played ;)
kingace because...I couldn't come up with something (someone fix it)
although I'm still SMM kingace, JL, Niko K just to say that we had a SMM
for the rest and who ever asked zaf for smoked meat sandwiches a sandwich costs 6 bucks see you all in the tournament
How bout a nice sandwich for Fort Erie's only rep? :3

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
So everyone fails.

Andy can't come.
Delorted can't come.
Now Travis can't come.

Whats happening in regards to foods?

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Avondale (variety store) is down the road. Same with a pizzeria, that serves taco pizza. Apparently there will be cooks in at the tournament around 5-6, that's what Max told me.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Niagara owns my heart.

Also, my crew fails.
Andy can't come.
Instead my friends who live around the corner are coming, and they're pretty nub.

I don't want to do crews anymore...meh, perhaps I will. Toronto Joe is pretty kickass.

Who's in our crew anyways?

Top Bottom