• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Only in Niagara II - November 8 - St.Catharines, Ontario #Can be unstickied#

Niko_K

Smash Master
I'm next to positive it will be seeded regionally. I'll wait for Max to confirm. Also, nice team name Harold haha. Rep my name well xD.

Also I have just been diagnosed with salmonella food poisoning....how the hell do I manage to be poisoned by food before major tournaments....WTF. I'll still **** though...

We need to go to this: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=203745

KingAce is a VIP haha

kuenzel

Smash Ace
I'm next to positive it will be seeded regionally.
So then, people sign up, we get seperated into groups based on region, we play eachother, and the ppl with the best W/L/T ratios move on to the actual brackets?
If so, how specific are we getting when it comes to "regions"? if Me and my buds are all from Grimsby, will we all get seeded together anyways? or will we get seeded in a more general area?

Niko_K

Smash Master
The idea of regional seeding is so you don't have to play people from your own region and that you get a chance to play people out of your region. *waits for Max*

D

Deleted member

wait a second, this is the 8th? wow holy crap, i can't even go. i fully thought the 8th was a sunday. ****in.. wow.

Niko_K

Smash Master
wait a second, this is the 8th? wow holy crap, i can't even go. i fully thought the 8th was a sunday. ****in.. wow.
Aw man, you've got to be kidding me. You seriously can't come now!?! That really sucks. Kind of like your peach!

D

Deleted member

:( :( :(

on the bright side

i did book off the lets brawl toronto tournament :(

****! i really thought niagara was hosting on sundays always

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Pyro is actually pretty **** good at brawl! I wouldn't be surprised if he outplaced me.
Well obviously, I mean, the last set of tournies you were outplace by noobs right? So if Pyro is any good then of course he will outplace you:chuckle:

P.S. No salmonella johns.

PND

Smash Champion
Hawt. I'll show you my moves. [/ghey]

For the record, HiDef and Haze's team name is now Team J.L. We also might be like, mega later then we thought we'd be. Possibly, it depends on Fed Ex.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Hawt. I'll show you my moves. [/ghey]
Shotgun rear spoon

For the record, HiDef and Haze's team name is now Team J.L. We also might be like, mega later then we thought we'd be. Possibly, it depends on Fed Ex.
It depends on Fed Ex? What... are you going to tie a skateboard to the back of a Fed Ex truck and ride it to the venue? (I will give $20 to anyone who does this).

That is lame Niko, you better be feeling good for the tourney, you made GOML1 a ton of fun and I didn't even play against you there lol.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Oh don't worry I feel fine. I just have a case of green runs. I plan on making this event amazingly hysterical.

I also found a new Peach AT for the occasion, I'm a magician :O/

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
I found 2 new Ness AT's just yesterday... one of them is funny but situational, the other will... never happen, the first one though will make it's tourney debut here :)

I don't know how I found 2 AT's in Brawl in one day...actually it's Brawl so I don't know how I found any AT's at all lol.

And Percon I still don't see my team on the first page:
"A Guy And An Asian" (AvariceX, AZN99)

zaf

Smash Lord
This is soooo not spam lol... its just infoz lol

Kage
Fizzi
bento
chesthair01
Ally
Zaf

We will all be meeting up at angrignon tomorrow ( Friday) for 5:30 pm.
I will have the van parked there and we will leave for Niagara directly from the metro.
Please bring all your things with you so that we do not have to go back to anyone's house.
If you have a wii, please bring it. I will be bringing like 3-4 tvs. I would like a wii for each tv if possible.

I know you can bring yours kage, fizzi can you bring kay's?
"c"let i know you are bringing yours, but can you bring your friends as well?

The more the better.

See you all tomorrow.
if you need anything, call my cel

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
What tie a skateboard to a Fed Ex truck? Crap I don't have any money to spare lol ><

Well...until I win against Ally in our MM...and against Wolfblade...

by the way Ally, this is the reminder you told me to give you closer to the tourney date that we have an MM to do :p

zaf

Smash Lord
Also, this is a real pic from a real match with ally at last weeks smash fest!

HYPE
HYPE
HYPE
HYPE
HYPE
HYPE

HYPE

J.L

Smash Ace
Kage
Fizzi
bento
chesthair01
Ally
Zaf
okay so 6 vs 6 will happen instead. You guys vs:

JL, Ambrose, Percon, Kingace, Rob, and Niko?

or should we cross out niko and put in the something loser kid. I dunno i guess we're still deciding.

KingAce

Smash Ace
lets hit up ch4.5 if it gets enuff hype?
also i mite not have enough money for all the money matches
maybe after doubles is finished?;)
2 more days hypee

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
man i wish so bad i could go to this,

i would bring some roc ppl and we a would ROCK your crews lol.
im really kind of upset at this right now, but i got a biweekly the same day so ill just have to win that

KingAce

Smash Ace
lmao gtan crew is too good. we dont even hav minus here either
goto ch4.5 mayb we will see u ther

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
okay so 6 vs 6 will happen instead. You guys vs:

JL, Ambrose, Percon, Kingace, Rob, and Niko?

or should we cross out niko and put in the something loser kid. I dunno i guess we're still deciding.
I f*cking lol'd.

Edit: Woah Bug??? Dude I thought you were dead.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Man, brackets are going to be like 100% good people vs good people. Skill level will be very tight, make sure to record tons of your matches bracket peeps!

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
I for one want to see Bug, Mdk and Kingace all MM each other multiple times for no real reason, now that would be oldschool.

Top Bottom