• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Only in Niagara II - November 8 - St.Catharines, Ontario #Can be unstickied#

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
mikey has work on the weekends, he cant even come to the local tourneys even if he wanted to =/

but if you make it like on some holiday break or something, itll make the chances of me coming even more, cause my moms been wanting to go to canada for some vacation lolol

MDK00

Smash Ace
lawlz at kingace for picking wario and then SDing with falco on last stock. we laughed at that **** in the car while we were stuck in traffic the whole ride.

"yo guys, i got this"
lololol

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
I completely agree, Judge looked like a mess. I'm sure he is probably a lot more **** when he is fully rested. That being said, when I host the next tournament, I think I should have the MI dudes stay at my place. It's close to the venue for em too, so no johns.

Can't believe I managed top 10 with peach. Though the real tier accomplishment goes to sliq xD.
Yo Niko, please tell me the date of yer tourney is not gonna be till after Dec 12th... like Dec 20th would be ****ing amazing. Everyone would be outa school and have solid time to practice.

I know for me, 13th is the first day I have off for christmas. Let me know asap, I need to book it off.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
lawlz at kingace for picking wario and then SDing with falco on last stock. we laughed at that **** in the car while we were stuck in traffic the whole ride.

"yo guys, i got this"
lololol
hahahaha man he should have just went MK the entire time. Ally has played and ***** SK92, and as we can all see, Snake does pretty well against Wario.

And by well I mean ****.

"C"let

Smash Journeyman

"yo guys, i got this"
lololol
LOL actually what made me laugh was what you said after the wario match
"someone get ally out of training mode and start the match"
Anyways GG's all shoutoutz in the results thread

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
no >.< make it a saturday, ill have school on monday and my parents would laugh in my face if i told them to bring me on sunday:(

PS: can someoen link me to the results thread

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Steven/Supercansir - Prolly woulda quit brawl if it werent for you and andy helping me get better, ggz today good **** in doubles and hopefully in future sets i wont get gayed by the stage flipping when the tvs volume is basically off
The screen flashes, no johns =P.

I'm so coming.

how many stations?
About 20.
SuperCancer - Hyper Herpes, Mega AIDS, Almighty Gonorrhea
That's not even a shoutout =P.
KingAce - B B B B B B B
OMFG I FELL OFF MY CHAIR LAUGHING.

Stephen/Steven - Dood, nice "i pwn n00bs" shirt from PP. I got the same one, except yours is gold, I was the guy wearing the red one. Guess what, my name is Stephen too! lololol
You're a Stephen, too?! Awesome! Same shirt, same name.

But yours is spelled wrong. Steven is spelled with a V. =D

LOL actually what made me laugh was what you said after the wario match
"someone get ally out of training mode and start the match"
Anyways GG's all shoutoutz in the results thread
Is there a results thread?

niko if youre gonna host make sure its on a sunday!!!
Noooooooooooooooo Sat pls.

Sliq

Smash Master
Does anyone know when the other videos that were captured with the capture card will be up?

nickcam

Smash Ace
SNake doesnt completely **** wario, Its Ally who completely ***** everyone. I think hes a game designer cuz his knowledge of the levels is way to good

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
L2techG&Wdownthrow ppl

Wow. Intense tournament! It was good to see a large majority of good players. Making it to 2nd round pools was good enough for me, but I didnt like that 3 stock by gk .___. I don't really shout out. GGs in singles and in doubles. Nice meeting the Montreal and Ottawa guys. Great job hosting Max, sick venue and the organization was good. Sick placing with Bowser, Sliq.

Overall, a strong performance GTAN.

Ally is a cyborg, Dr Gero made him. /thread

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Double post. The niko+ sliq vs jl + brose videos are a little messed up for some reason. There is no sound? I think it was the TV. It worked fine for everything else. The TVs audio broke or something because later on in the night I had to use my notebook for the sound, lol.

oh shi~ pyroloserkid = canser boi.

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
Btw, Ally is from the future.
lolololol I remember the lulz in the car now...omg sorry Ambrose XD Thanks a lot percon for the table and thanks to everyone for the support on the shirts!! This tourney was too good! Btw, Gi is gay :laugh:

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Mine wasnt right beside the kitchen wall, the next one over. Matches without sound are: Sliq + Niko vs Jl + Brose, Wigi Canser vs Jag + )( , PND Mike vs Rob (Wolfblade).

Yeah sorry tho, I have no idea what happened. It should have just been straight forward and just a matter of pressing start and stop, but I guess someone screwed with the audio jacks because when I was recording, all the matches had sound. Iunno maybe for w.e reason the audio track is muted or rly quiet??

FAILPOST.

buenob

Smash Lord
oh well... lawlbot, right before the wigi canser vs jag/)( match there should be one of jag/)( vs JL/BROSE... I need a copy of that (I am JAG) and I dont' want it to get lost lol

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Yeah I got it, same thing though, no sound. Lolwtf did u guys do? Nah nothing will get lost and everything will be uploaded that has been recorded, highly unlikely that my hdd will give up, even then the data will still be there. Not much was recorded with my PC tho, but atleast some key matches were recorded.

buenob

Smash Lord
lol i hit capture and then stop capturing when it was done... oh well, too bad the sound wasn't working, though having the finals on a tv with no sound meant for epic lolz for the people watching as we made our own soundtrack

too bad there wasn't a mic recording the crowd

Bug~

Smash Ace
LOL EVERYONE GO WATCH THE LAST MATCH BETWEEN ALLY AND KINGACE..im the one screaming the whole match but u can hear it clearly 4:00 - 4:12 LMAO

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
mikey has work on the weekends, he cant even come to the local tourneys even if he wanted to =/

but if you make it like on some holiday break or something, itll make the chances of me coming even more, cause my moms been wanting to go to canada for some vacation lolol
Which I've wanted to for a VERY long time. ;.;

Maybe if it's some time I can swing, I can make this. I'd need to know in advance, though, so I can request the time off and such. Hot_ArmS, can you help me with keeping updated?

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
Which I've wanted to for a VERY long time. ;.;

Maybe if it's some time I can swing, I can make this. I'd need to know in advance, though, so I can request the time off and such. Hot_ArmS, can you help me with keeping updated?
yep i definitely would keep you updated

btw howd you chance upon this thread, and my post lol

Master Raven

Smash Master
I'm disappointed with the finals, mainly because Ally ended up 3-stocking KingAce's other characters, and not his MK. >_>

Top Bottom