• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Texas Power Rankings! - Updated June 15, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Could you post up a list of all the players that have only been to one tourney? Just to make sure there aren't any doubled.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
I barely get any points from Espy now. SA needs to travel more.

Also, Panty and PantyRaider are the same person.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
The more and more I think about it, the more and more I feel like this PR is like an economy, and the cities are all different nations that trade goods (points).

/random

PantyRaider08

Smash Journeyman
I'm in 3 different tiers, siiiick. Also I'm not purposely trying to change my name. The TOs like to put in Panty, PantyRaider or Panty Raider.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I'm in 3 different tiers, siiiick. Also I'm not purposely trying to change my name. The TOs like to put in Panty, PantyRaider or Panty Raider.
Someone give this man a cigar and some hot waffles. (h)

I actually asked about this sort of situation a while back because I noticed that they put "Panty Raider" as your name at HOBO 28 and you didn't seem to rise at all after the tournament (despite beating certain people that would give you quite a bit more than that).

PantyRaider08

Smash Journeyman
Yeah... I should be out of F tier by next update. I can wait though, I'm I no rush. I appreciate that you are still keeping up with this Zac.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Oh yeah, change Reizilla to Rei-gun, if you haven't already :awesome:

And where is Sabi? He entered RGV high rollers and Values, but I don't see him.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
i just updated my email. zac is gonna have some work to do. ROFL.

again, if at all possible, when adding players into tio or when you are about to send the tio file to me, make sure the names you enter are spelled the EXACT way they are spelled on the PR.

edit: in order for a player to appear on the tx pr he or she would have had to enter 2 or more events.

edit 2: zac also told me a while back that pool wins count towards the pr too. so at whobo you MUST make sure you do not give up wins in your pool because it will HURT you on the pr.

go here and read plz

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12229175&postcount=2303

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom