• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Texas Power Rankings! - Updated June 15, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Updated with Sync's tourney.

I still don't feel like unlocking this thread as of yet. You guys are just gonna post stupid stuff again.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I'm not worried about getting outta C tier, I've moved up after every tournament I've played in.

only a matter of time....

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Tallman, I c u trollin'.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I'm down in that "not on here" tier. :3

EDIT: Oh wait, think I'm that "Sky Pirate" in D-tier.
Nobody ever remembers the "Coud". T_T

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Can you put up a list of all the people that have only been to one tourney? Some people might've entered under a different name and would lose potential points if we never get to see it and make the correction.

Speaking of which, Mess!, in the file for WHG3 is Shank.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Updated and added:

PikNik1.5
KoK WHG3
Phase 14

@Shun Goku Satsu: The problem with someone not being added because of a name typo or whatever will be fixed when I finally release this program for other regions to use. Bad names are pretty much the only reason this is taking me so long. I'm still working on an algorithm to resolve them effectively and accurately.

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
Um... Zac theres a Typo in my name

C Sypker is the same person = C Spyker as in me lol. lol at my name spelled wrong.

Shouldnt that be added?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Everybody, PLEASE put in the full/correct name of a player when u add them for a tournament.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
The points you thought you had were for the typo name which started with a base score of 1600. Your correct name's score didn't change (cause the changes were applied to the typo name). To fix I removed the typo name and applied the phase 14 results to your correct name's score

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Gator is Jake from WHG3. Change them both to JTD and that's what I will enter him as from now on.

Shlike and Pax going to work. chyeah.

Sync.

Smash Champion
YAY FOR SYNC! BOTTOM OF E TIER. I'm like that one trainer in Brock's Gym that says you're a million light years away from beating leader Gnes XD

Now starts the perilious journey to D tier...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom