• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Texas Power Rankings! - Updated June 15, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dakpo

Smash Lord
Shlike made it to top 8!!! Now i gotta catch to him. :) good stuff shlike. Just wait till school allows me to start going to offline tournies again, then we will have two zss in top 10 PR.....hopefully. Keep it up my ***

FK1

Smash Journeyman
Shlike made it to top 8!!! Now i gotta catch to him. :) good stuff shlike. Just wait till school allows me to start going to offline tournies again, then we will have two zss in top 10 PR.....hopefully. Keep it up my ***
Just win/host more tournaments in your own secluded area.

Denti

Smash Master
Just win/host more tournaments in your own secluded area.

I'm totally aware of people ranked on the B tier that do this.

There should be a way to say only certain tourneys can be ranked so that Texas can actually be accurate in it's rankings. Maybe new rules requiring like a 20+ turnout or something. Because magik just placed 33rd at hobo and he's ranked 14th in texas? Not accurate imo.

Denti

Smash Master
If we keep accepting every tourney result it could get even more out of hand, but it's not my position to say anything. It's just a PR after all, it doesn't mean anything to me honestly lol. Oh well

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Darn, I didn't move much at all, but I guess that's expected considering how horrible I played.

:069:

shlike

Smash Ace

There should be a way to say only certain tourneys can be ranked so that Texas can actually be accurate in it's rankings. Maybe new rules requiring like a 20+ turnout or something. Because magik just placed 33rd at hobo and he's ranked 14th in texas? Not accurate imo.

I'm way too busy with school/money is really tight to be able to go to ooc tournies consistently : /

I wish houston wasn't six hours away.

/lifejohns

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼

Lol at the Magik remark.

But my tournaments are legit.
At least 3 top ten players ALWAYS show up.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
shlike.. one of these days.

My parents are allowing me to do alot more stuff with the Houston community since they are getting to know them better, so maybe I could drive to a RGV / SA tournament with Xyro, P4, or Jerm.

Hopefully after Dallas :D

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
One of these days, I'm gonna to get into that F-Tier with all of the secret pros. ;)

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
In my own opinion I think the Texas PR's need to be toned down so it won't be too big. Not saying UTD Zac's system is wrong, just seeing some good players who could be higher or lower.
SS-Tier?: 2020-????
S-Tier: 1880-2019
A-Tier: 1771-1879
B-Tier: 1700-1770
C-Tier: 1645-1699
D-Tier: 1620-1644
E-Tier: 1579-1619
F-Tier: ????-1578
Either that or Search everyones recent tournaments. If they haven't been to one in 4 months then kick them off.
Again just a random thought not "OH ME GOD DIS R BAD IDEAR!1!!"

CY

Smash Ace
don't worry ppl, in 2 months if I stay active I'll be in B-tier.

you **** pickin' up what I'm throwing down? I don't like to litter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom