• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Texas Power Rankings! - Updated June 15, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Zac beat me to it, but C Spyker, losing and winning against ANYONE effects your placement.
You can almost never afford losing to players below you without risking some serious drops in points.

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
Prior to Phase 14:

C Spyker - 1615.235

After Phase 14:

Lost to Slaps - 1602.318
Lost to FHero - 1557.247

C Spyker - 1580.647
I pretty much have to start all over from the bottom now lol
Yea.......

Zac beat me to it, but C Spyker, losing and winning against ANYONE effects your placement.
You can almost never afford losing to players below you without risking some serious drops in points.
Makes sense, as well as my new placing, and they were good players too.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I'm pretty sure Shank's been to more than one tournament, but I didn't see him.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I have a player named "Shank" appearing in only 1 tournament:

2010-04-18 Kingsville Tourny

Has he been to others on the list of tourneys in the OP? What other names might he go by?

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
What is this!? I DON'T EVEN-
1594 yesterday and with the new tournies added 1586 again? Thought i'd be in E-tier for beating Syoudous, guess not.

Gnes

Smash Master
YAY FOR SYNC! BOTTOM OF E TIER. I'm like that one trainer in Brock's Gym that says you're a million light years away from beating leader Gnes XD

Now starts the perilious journey to D tier...
Lol u've got that ****. Ur getting better everytime I see u. Thats that Spicy pork ramen lvl up :)

Gnes

Smash Master
LOL but damien its the only game u won, but i know why u dont want it up. I agree zac, dont put it up. Save it for after dallas lol. I dont want mks to start copying that shiz.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
LOL but damien its the only game u won, but i know why u dont want it up. I agree zac, dont put it up. Save it for after dallas lol. I dont want mks to start copying that shiz.
Just ban Brinstar

Oh wait, there's RC

Ban Brinstar anyways

I want MK to do well, put the videos up.

Reizilla

I have a player named "Shank" appearing in only 1 tournament:

2010-04-18 Kingsville Tourny

Has he been to others on the list of tourneys in the OP? What other names might he go by?
I mentioned earlier that he entered as "Mess!" at WHG3.

Reizilla

There also might be a mrdr and a murder in there. if so, change them both to "student desk"

Sorry for all the confusing names. I didn't really do all the registration this time. Will fix in the future.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Not sure how the system works Zac, but (Printscreen? Not sure how) can you show me how I went back to my original place of 1586 when I was 1594 Before Smash Con Queso and WHG3 was added. (Not saying it's wrong just curious)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I don't hate you, Trela! ;-;

We're just destined to struggle for dominance in this crazy, crazy world.

Gnes

Smash Master
How did Zac jump so high from Phase. I thought we lost to the same people, but I lost over 10 points and you rose up 10 points.
Not trying to start an argument or anything, just curious why we both didn't lose points from Phase.
Well u loss to razer and jerm while zac lost to me and jerm so yall didnt lose to the same people. Also zac probably beat people in a higher tier than the people u beat were in, not to mention that he also played more people(placed higher)

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
@Sinister Slush, sometimes people notify my of misspelled names. For example, Shank was changed to Mess. So if you played that person (or any person that person played) at any point in time, you score will have changed.

@Dphat

UTDZac

Beat ALSM
Beat Denti
Lost to Gnes
Beat Infinity
Lost to Jerm

Dphat
Beat Chuky
Beat Infinity
Lost to Razer
Lost to Jerm

I beat one more person =)

That and the timing of when we beat people affected to scores of those players.

I can pull up exact point values if you want, but that's a little bit of unnecessary work lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom