• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Texas Power Rankings! - Updated June 15, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Dang

Wolf is a good character what are you talking about

*baits Gheb or Seagull man*

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Lol, I think people are misintupreting(sp?) what I'm saying. I'm not saying he's bad or anything, just truely curious to know what good players he has beaten in bracket

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
Lol, I think people are misintupreting(sp?) what I'm saying. I'm not saying he's bad or anything, just truely curious to know what good players he has beaten in bracket
I just might quote that first sentance(SP?), Jerm.

Oh and yeah, i get hard countered by wolf and donkey kong. But that's cuz I'm garbage.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Looks like im getting attacked by two salty nights.

But hey, I never said I wasnt garbage.. just that you lost in bracket to a wolf.. using MK. We both speaking the truth. So preach on Mr DallasPhat

Gnes

Smash Master
LOL i love u guys...

just got finish watching 3 seasons of a anime in one night, i gotta wake up in 4 hours. The reality is hitting me, i made a bad choice.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
tsk tsk making fun of peoples religion

Too bad im agnostic, I serve no gods ... specially a god that loses to wolf .. using mk.. in bracket

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Anyways who cares if I lose to a wolf/ness/mario/link, all those jokes are old buddy. Anyways I would gladly put money on Holms over you any day. Who places better in singles? Guess I'm not losing to what? The other 30+ characters in the game unlike you?
No offense Jerm (SARCASM), I honestly think you're one of those few legitimate *******s in the community.

Gnes

Smash Master
Stupid.

Watch House instead.
I actually love House but i dont watch tv anymore(never home) so i never get to watch it. I like Bones too, CSI, Dexter, and shows like those. :).

Hey guys.. can we keep the spam to the minimum. GOSH.
Reporting you all.
**** guess we all getting reported

Wait....why the hell is this going on at 2am when no one is awake. I knew i was supposed to be up for a reason. DOJO I SUMMON U, come and look at this awesomeness when u wake up which started a page or so back lmao

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
It's too early for this sh**

But I'll allow it.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Gnes, I know exactly how you feel.
I did that with some movies two days ago. It sucked.

I want Holmes to teach me Wolf. :p

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Some bull shiii

Lose to the rest of the cast like who?? Last time I had a bad performance was at hobo hell, where I lost to shlike and denti. Ive already gotten my revenge against denti .. making him rage quit game two, and I havnt had a chance to play shlike again.

Oh but you DID lose to FK at quakecon while I at the same tournament 2-0'd FK.

And its not really old yet.. seeing as it was a couple of weeks ago, but whats really old is you being a salty attention ***** who cant seem to hold this #4 spot in texas that you claim to be yours =]

Zori

Smash Champion
So is anyone going to answer jerms question?

I know dakpo is good I'm just curios on who he has beaten aswell

FK1

Smash Journeyman
Lol, I'm not mad. I'm not the type. I just don't like Jerm as a person, so I don't want to have any reason or instigation to tell him what I really think of him. That's all.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Seriously guys?

Chill.

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
Efffffffffffff kayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Gnes

Smash Master
Lol, I'm not mad. I'm not the type. I just don't like Jerm as a person, so I don't want to have any reason or instigation to tell him what I really think of him. That's all.
DANMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

U heard it hear first folks....FK laying down that real talk. Who the fuc is snakee?!?!?!

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Well It sucks to hear you don't like me, but If I don't know what I did to you, there's nothing I can do about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom