• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SWF Tier List v8

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I tried to take the downtime to focus on launching my new website, SMASHBROADS.COM, a dating site for lesbian smash players, but so far there seems to be very little interest.

Dekillsage

Smash Lord
??? Quit being in denial. Fox' lasers easily force MK to approach. He can't stay at the ledge the whole game, and when he isn't on the ledge he is forced to approach.

Edit: Unless he's scrooging, but almost no character can do anything about that.
Fool lol
K so MK doesn't approach (by planking) from the 2-4 minute mark.

Now he has to approach because he's gone over the LGL and fox will win on a timeout.
I'm really not seeing your point.
Like waiting on the ledge for a minute isn't going to somehow make fox worse at punishing MK for getting on stage (not that fox's ledge traps are particularly potent).
Fool lol

Afk forever

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Spiderman should be in smash 4 si "how do I show web" can be revive heehehehe

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
WELCOME BACK... TO THE JIGGLYPUFF SOCIAL THREAD... I MEAN THE TIER LIST THREAD... ON TODAY'S AGENDA LET'S DISCUSS EVERYTHING THAT HAS HAPPENED IN TOURNAMENT IN THE PAST TWO WEEKS... SOMEONE ELSE START CAUSE I HAVENT WATCHED STUFF

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Fox's DA will hit an MK on the ledge without invincibility and is a pretty good trade considering the later hits of the DA is sending them directly up right in front of you at kill percent (it's funny when they hold down and die though).

This is a reply to "Fox not being able to make MK use ledge grabs as well as other characters". MK doesn't somehow get like 2x more efficiency in ledge time against Fox compared to others.

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
Fox's DA will hit an MK on the ledge without invincibility and is a pretty good trade considering the later hits of the DA is sending them directly up right in front of you at kill percent (it's funny when they hold down and die though).

This is a reply to "Fox not being able to make MK use ledge grabs as well as other characters". MK doesn't somehow get like 2x more efficiency in ledge time against Fox compared to others.
but edge drop up air Shaya.

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
I've never seen any good player have their shield broken by any character except Marth in a serious match

And even then it was only 1 set (King Kong vs Leon at Impulse 2013)

What a heart breaker :(

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
I broke Ally's shield the first time I ever played him. Not even joking.

....Okay he broke his own shield but it's cause I'm ****ing scary dude

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
That's a load of hot air.
...or it would take a load of hot air to bring Jiggz to that elevation. :/

Just curious, has a good Jigglypuff actually died from her shield being popped in a serious match?

I had my shield broken vs. a Snake once.

Didn't really matter that it was instant death cause Snake would KO Puff off of a normal shield break anyway.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I broke a Snake's shield in a tournament match once. I think Ive only ever done it that one time though.

Rizen

Smash Legend
IMO Peach is slightly underrated. She should be under G&W. They should have kept the 'borderline tier'; that really was the best place for those characters (Wolf, Fox, Pit, G&W, Peach). They're not high tier but are better than mid tiers.

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
IMO Peach is slightly underrated. She should be under G&W. They should have kept the 'borderline tier'; that really was the best place for those characters (Wolf, Fox, Pit, G&W, Peach). They're not high tier but are better than mid tiers.
I think Peach is very overrated.
The reason I think Peach is so bad is because I don't see how she can do much when her opponents reach high %. Her moves don't combo into each other anymore, and she is not going to kill anytime soon. I think Peach's combo game isn't really useful unless she can get a very lucky early kill. Peach is good at giving her opponents a lot of damage really fast, but I believe most of her opponents can catch up with out a problem.
Also, losing -3 to the best and most used character in the game is a huge problem.

Top Bottom