• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official: SSBPD unsupported; source code released.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Yes as best I can. I can come on the boards for this lol. Again its mostly the Florida ones I remember. Most of the bigger Florida ones luckily have them though just let me know.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
I don't mean just for the ones that don't have bracket images. Even if there's a bracket image, we can't add it to the database unless it is in a tio file, and it can take a lot of time to do that. So, they will be added much faster if you help us out with recreating the tio files (or getting them from the TOs).

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Oh ok gotcha. My old laptop had some of the tio files but its trashed now. I'll see if I can recover some or remake them. I'll try and get it to you guys sometime when I'm free or get someone from Florida to do it.

Kels88

Smash Lord
The whole way home you were braggin'
ya i know. I was thrilled to see myself so high up. But i still don't deserve it. And here's why. I feel that if i swapped locations with almost any other fox on that list things would be very different. My wins go uncontested for months at a time.

I honestly wouldn't know who to put my money on if i had to place a bit on one of there tournaments(Unless Mango goes Falco). But if you had to place a bet on a MW tournament i have a pretty good idea at who you'll pick to win it.

And that's the problem. too many uncontested wins and really no one to beat me makes my rating way higher than it should be. I still think i'm pretty good. But damn, not top 10 and i think quite a few foxes are better than mine.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Kels it's not like it's a mistake though. Yeah you're right about by being the best in the Midwest you win a lot of games. But at the same time you've beaten a lot of good players. I'm not saying you're the best fox in the world either, but the rating will adjust itself as we get more data and you mingle with other regions. I think FC will be a good opportunity. Are you going to any other tournaments? Maybe midwest should step up and start helping fund you to travel more. I would pitch in.

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
Kels it's not like it's a mistake though. Yeah you're right about by being the best in the Midwest you win a lot of games. But at the same time you've beaten a lot of good players. I'm not saying you're the best fox in the world either, but the rating will adjust itself as we get more data and you mingle with other regions. I think FC will be a good opportunity. Are you going to any other tournaments? Maybe midwest should step up and start helping fund you to travel more. I would pitch in.
I fund him enough by going to tournaments I know he's going to win.

Varist

Smash Lord
i know it's an encouraging post but i had fun reading it as "can your mw buddies pay your way out of their region so you can go get beaten by everyone else and stop being a stain on our beloved elo system?"

if i were kels i would sit comfy lol

john!

Smash Hero
i know it's an encouraging post but i had fun reading it as "can your mw buddies pay your way out of their region so you can go get beaten by everyone else and stop being a stain on our beloved elo system?"

if i were kels i would sit comfy lol
you go full ****** pretty often... but this is a whole new level of ******

Prince_Abu

Smash Lord
ya i know. I was thrilled to see myself so high up. But i still don't deserve it. And here's why. I feel that if i swapped locations with almost any other fox on that list things would be very different. My wins go uncontested for months at a time.

I honestly wouldn't know who to put my money on if i had to place a bit on one of there tournaments(Unless Mango goes Falco). But if you had to place a bet on a MW tournament i have a pretty good idea at who you'll pick to win it.

And that's the problem. too many uncontested wins and really no one to beat me makes my rating way higher than it should be. I still think i'm pretty good. But damn, not top 10 and i think quite a few foxes are better than mine.
this is wat i was trying to say but u guys started acting like i was saying kels is bad

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
I'd really like my information fixed. One thing.

1. I haven't willingly entered an event as "Cash Mooney" in over three years. The tag I currently use is "Eikelmann" and I would prefer to have my name changed to that if at all possible.

I suppose that's all. Thank you.

Also, I'm almost positive that Aarosmashguy doesn't main Ganondorf, or even use him, so that should be changed as well.

Bones0

Smash Legend
I'd really like my information fixed. One thing.

1. I haven't willingly entered an event as "Cash Mooney" in over three years. The tag I currently use is "Eikelmann" and I would prefer to have my name changed to that if at all possible.

I suppose that's all. Thank you.

Also, I'm almost positive that Aarosmashguy doesn't main Ganondorf, or even use him, so that should be changed as well.
Done.

Who does Aarosmashguy use?

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Lol you numbered a list with only one item on it.

I saw that aarosmashguy thing too. I originally had him tagged as Falco, then noticed somebody else changed him. I don't know or play aaro, just went to the same tourney as him a couple of times. So I figured somebody else knew better than I.

:phone:

Bones0

Smash Legend
Fixed Aarosmashguy. I think I remember changing him cause someone flagged him as Ganon... *shrug*

Thanks to whoever went through those Aussie tourneys and flagged everyone; got 'em all. ^_^

kd-

Smash Lord
http://ssbpd.com/player/kd I was never at WinterGamesFest; the losses incurred by that person was also named Chad at the time.

http://ssbpd.com/player/Chad This Chad is actually me(kd) though.

Edit:
Damn it Kish, this is Melee!

You of all people should know quitting is impossible.
Like everyone else, I thought the same thing - quitting is impossible. Now, I think it's incredibly simple. :]

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
jesus what happened to my awesome list!? i thought i posted it years ago

anyway,

[COLLAPSE="possible tags"]Free chad
bad chad
biddy slayer chad
best you ever chad
grimy chad
foxxy chad
yoooooooooooo chad
***** by carroll (RBC for short maybe)
get money chad[/COLLAPSE]

I could go all day

kd-

Smash Lord
Or if your name is actually Chad just use your last initial to avoid confusion in the future.
I like kd, it's my tag for every game. I was just always 'Chad' by my TO.

[COLLAPSE="possible tags"]Free chad
bad chad
biddy slayer chad
best you ever chad
grimy chad
foxxy chad
yoooooooooooo chad
***** by carroll (RBC for short maybe)
get money chad[/COLLAPSE]

I could go all day
LMFAO half of these I've heard and half are new, either way all are hilarious. I might have to use that RBC tag in-game though, until I beat you ;]

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
'Mad Like Chad' is still my favorite.

Also, just popping in here to say that the tourney I just uploaded containing KishPrime and KishSquared actually did have them in attendance, no joke lol.

Top Bottom