• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Official SSB4 Discussion] --- Nintendo announces 2 new Smash games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
You guys like the idea of that roster because I think that those should be the playable characters at the start and unlockable characters in the next smash bros game.

rexinator

Smash Apprentice
People shouldn't complain about clones because Smash 4 WILL have them. What fighting game doesn't?
I'm not complaining about the clones. (In fact, I love clones, and accept and respect them in every way possible) But all I'm saying is that they should at least get a final smash that's somewhat different from the others. (Like the different "Star Fox" characters could do the same thing but with different vehicles at least)

The one time a clone makes me mad is when it has the SAME look and EXACT SAME moveset!!!

*cough* Toon Link *cough*

rexinator

Smash Apprentice
Some people call Wolf a clone :/
Wolf IS a clone because he has similar moves, the same final smash, and he has the same body type.

But he's still one of my two favorite characters as listed in my sig.

You may ALSO notice by my sig that I'm also very fond of Fox and Falco.

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
Plus if you all want to know how to unlock all the characters by vs matches. Here it is. It is in order.

Marth - Play 40 vs. Matches
Falco - Play 90 vs. Matches
Dixie Kong - Play 133 vs. Matches
Captain Falcon - Play 151 vs. Matches
Meowth - Play 199 vs. Matches
Snake - Play 205 vs. Matches
Lyndis - Play 222 vs. Matches
Luigi - Play 287 vs. Matches
Ness - Play 340 vs. Matches
Ganondorf - Play 363 vs. Matches
Lucario - Play 388 vs. Matches
Waluigi - Play 403 vs. Matches
Wolf - Play 419 vs. Matches
Mr. Game & Watch - Play 432 vs. Matches
Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario - Play 455 vs. Matches
R.O.B. - Play 480 vs. Matches
Jigglypuff - Play 500 vs. Matches
Toon Link - Play 505 vs. Matches
King K. Rool - Play 578 vs. Matches
Black Shadow - Play 637 vs. Matches
Sonic - Play 741 vs. Matches
Paper Mario - Play 800 vs. Matches

That is how you unlock the Characters by playing how many vs matches. Marth is the first to get by playing vs matches and Paper Mario is the last to get by playing vs matches. Like it.

Darkwashu

Smash Ace
Lyndis?

WALUIGI?

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
EWWWW
EW
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWE

I hate those two characters with a passion...

Also, maybe increase the numbers/make the numbers less random.

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
I also made King K. Rool the fourth last character to get by playing vs matches because. You have to admit. He would be a strong character. Also other 2 methods to get King K. Rool is. Get him to join you in Adventure Mode: Return of the Subspace Emissary or complete the 200-Man Generation.

Note: I think the next game should be called Super Smash Bros. Generation.

Also I'm making this game up and it is an idea for Sakurai of which this should be the next smash bros game.

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Except there are two problems.

1. Sakurai doesn't come here.
2. Sakurai doesn't care what we think unless he specifically asks for one tiny portion of the game.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Wolf IS a clone because he has similar moves, the same final smash, and he has the same body type.

But he's still one of my two favorite characters as listed in my sig.

You may ALSO notice by my sig that I'm also very fond of Fox and Falco.
Pretty much only Wolf's specials and Final Smash are similar to the other two, and you said earlier that a few similar moves does not a clone make.

Anyway...
WOLF FTW!

rexinator

Smash Apprentice
Someone should find a website to contact him and direct him to this thread.

Mike, that would also mean that you would have to delete all of your posts talking about squashing his head and all the rest of the funny things you said.

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
Someone should find a website to contact him and direct him to this thread.

Mike, that would also mean that you would have to delete all of your posts talking about squashing his head and all the rest of the funny things you said.
Well if he did us fans a favor and made Ridley playable and just keep hating him and not putting him in. Then maybe I'll give him respect. I mean he can't do one little thing for us fans and just keep hating Ridley. So if he does it. I'll give him Respect. But come to think of it again. If he adds King K. Rool as a Playable Character then I won't mind.

rexinator

Smash Apprentice
Pretty much only Wolf's specials and Final Smash are similar to the other two, and you said earlier that a few similar moves does not a clone make.

Anyway...
WOLF FTW!
You know what, I'm not even going to say anything because it's pointless to comment about it. We cool.:bigthumbu

rexinator

Smash Apprentice
Well if he did us fans a favor and made Ridley playable and just keep hating him and not putting him in. Then maybe I'll give him respect. I mean he can't do one little thing for us fans and just keep hating Ridley. So if he does it. I'll give him Respect. But come to think of it again. If he adds King K. Rool as a Playable Character then I won't mind.
You're very obsest with King K. Rool aren't you. It's like an addiction.

Darkwashu

Smash Ace
Wolf and Lucas are probably the least cloney character's in the game.
I wouldn't consider them clones, at all.

So um...we have nothing to talk about, do we?

C.Olimar788

Smash Ace
I don't think Sakurai hates Ridley, especially when you consider the fact that he gave him the honor of being the only boss in the game with two unique boss battles...

I just think that he didn't think it could work out very well. Which makes sense when you consider how awkward it would be for Samus to grab Ridley.

C.Olimar788

Smash Ace
I still think Ridley will be in. After all, Sakurai went out of his way to get Sonic in Brawl for the fans. And Ridley was the same size as Samus in Melee's opening for whatever reason.

And Nintendo Power told Sakurai Ridley should be in, so I figure that should help at least somewhat.

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
*Mario, Link, Kirby, and Pikachu are fighting but then they see a shadowy figure jump over them and then the figure lands on the ground*

Mario: Who is that!

Link: Who knows?

Pikachu: Pika Pika!

Kirby: ?????

*As they wait to see who it is it is Reptile and he was in his Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance look*

NEWCOMER: Reptile

Mario: Hey your from Mortal Komabt. Your not allowed to be in Brawl.

Pikachu: Pika!

Kirby: *Angry look at Reptile*

Reptile: I am reptile! Now who wants to challenge me!

Link: Get out lizard!

(Reptile heard Link and rolled his eyes and lashed out his tongue and then his tongue wrapped around Link's neck and then Mario, Kirby, and Pikachu were shocked)

Mario: Whoa!

Pikachu: O_O PIKA PIKA!

Kirby: *Scared and shocked*

Link: Ahh what the guys help me he-

*Link tried to struggle free and before he could finish his sentence. Reptile then rip off Link's head with a strong tug of his tongue and Reptile ate Link's head and then Link's headless body fell onto it's knees and then fell to the ground and was now Link's headless body was now lying in a puddle of blood*

Mario,Kirby,Pikachu: O_o WTF!

*Mario, Kirby, and Pikachu runs off*

This is how Reptile looks. ------> http://www.mortalkombatonline.com/content/games/mkda/reptile/end1.gif

C.Olimar788

Smash Ace
Needless to say, that would never happen and would get terrible scores and not sell as much. Then the Smash series would die because of the flop game and we'd never see another Smash game again.

...sounds more like a nightmare to me. D:

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
How about no items, no Final Smashes, just straight out competitive gaming? >.>
This thread IS about dreaming. <.<;

well, not necesserily none at all, just less use of it, if you don't like items, just turn them off , that simple, as for Final Smashes, there should be an option for them to be off, but yea, a more competative smash would definetly be for the best.

katanagash

Smash Apprentice
Here's what I want to see in SSB4 (in different categories)

gameplay:

make characters less floaty (basically fall faster).
have more neutral/legal counterpick stages and less "gay" stages.
add your own mp3s to custom stages
bring back wavedashing and L-canceling

New characters they should be playable:

Dry Bowser
Waluigi
Dixie Kong
King K. Rool
Midna
Krystal
Panther Caroso
Mewtwo (bring back)
Rival Trainer
Samurai Goro
Poo
Roy (bring back)
Knuckles

New stages that should be added:

Bowser's Castle
Rainbow Road
Gangplank Galleon (DKC series)
Dk Isle
Hyrule Castle Interior
Woodfall (Majora's Mask)
Brinstar (new version)
Mecha Castle (Yoshi's Story)
Yoshi's Island (new version)
Fountain of Dreams (new version)
Pop Star (Kirby 64)
Dinosaur Planet (Star Fox Adventures)
Rogue's Hideout (Star Fox Assault)
Indigo Plateau
Pokemon Collosseum
Fourside (not on top of buildings, but on roads instead without traffic)
Port Aero Drive (with cars in background instead of on the stage)

Linkshot

Smash Hero
We need a Phazon stage and the Subzero Fusion stage. Giygas' Lair, DS Island (Phantom Hourglass), Count Bleck's Castle, Rogueport Sewers, Observatory (Galaxy), Big Blue Ordeal, Great Bay (bring back), Kakariko Village (OoT), Wario World, Balloon Trip (Warioware Style), Mario Paint (to replace Pictochat), Fortuna, Katina, Impossible? Maze (Yoshi's Island), Kamek's Revenge (Yoshi's Island), The Ark, Hidden Palace, and I've spewed out enough garbage XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom