• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Sheik Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
PGN is legit. He's mad good. Clearly since he placed 7th at this rediculously stacked tourney. I didn't even know it was gonna be that hard when I first said I was coming.

@saviors: *looks at google maps*..... lol no.
When do you go to college? I betting that as soon as you do, you'll be ****** with sheik at tourney.

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
PGN is legit. He's mad good. Clearly since he placed 7th at this rediculously stacked tourney. I didn't even know it was gonna be that hard when I first said I was coming.

@saviors: *looks at google maps*..... lol no.
When do you go to college? I betting that as soon as you do, you'll be ****** with sheik at tourney.
I am already in college. This is my first semester.
I'm only 17 though.(Since I am home schooled it is not post secondary.) My parents said that they don't want a minor traveling around and stuff. -_-
They also don't like car pulls because they think that if you are between the ages of 18 and 24 you will drink and drive. Thus causing a wreck and the loss of my life.
I sometimes go to a local Smashfest.

However, late spring or early summer is when I play to start competing.
Between now and then I want to push my Sheik really hard and try to learn how to DACUS and Chain lock on demand.
I also want to learn all of the jump and Vanish buffering stuff that I have recently found. It shouldn't be that hard though.

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
I thought it was mostly a compliment, but partly joking. Maybe I think too much of the human race? lol

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
*Rathy is a separate entity from another dimension here to give false compliments to Shiek Players.

stealth3654

Smash Lord
Wait, the thread says that you went Sheik, MK, and DK.

BTW, good job coming in 2nd. ;)

stealth3654

Smash Lord
Two weeks ago, I came in 5th place out of 16 entrants.

This weekend, I came in 3rd place out of 13 entrants. Lost to Reflex and Kismet (#1 in GA)

saviorslegacy

Guess what, I got 2nd in a tourney too with very few entrants with just Sheik too.
Your results don't flatter me.

Do you at least have 1 video of yourself on youtube?

Dcold

Smash Lord
Guess what, I got 2nd in a tourney too with very few entrants with just Sheik too.
Your results don't flatter me.

Do you at least have 1 video of yourself on youtube?
Sarcastic uneeded comment was sarcastic and uneeded.

Quality > Quantity. Would you rather go to a tourny of 100 people that got brawl an hour ago or a tourny vs 15 people in which 10 are on the pr and the other 5 are HMs. The size of his tournies have little to do with how good he is.

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
Clearly. It has "Official" in the title.

@Dcold: Why is there a tourney with 100 noobs and no pros trying to take the free money? o.O

@saviors: don't hate. There should only be love between sheik mains. =)

@stealth: You should also mention who you beat unless you really don't think its worth mentioning.

Dcold

Smash Lord
I'm saying hypothetically, and you know those tournaments and stuff at Libraries and stuff. Remember when brawl came out? They still have those tournies at libraries and stuff. Maybe not 100, but 30+. You get my point though.

stealth3654

Smash Lord
Well, the tourney I went to 2 weeks ago didn't have many people because it was the weekend after Thanksgiving. The tourney this weekend was just a small tourney I decided to go to. Also, I don't really think it's worth mentioning who I beat...I wan't playing too well. Well, actually, I beat Dyno (5th on GA PR) at the tourney 2 weeks ago. :/

saviorslegacy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aneYxTe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrC2p1TJcj8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHDn7S3_azw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHGjlxF8awc
Those are some example's of Kenni.

And don't call wi-fi Johns.
The mistakes are not button input mistakes.

I am not hating.
I am saying that he does not deserve to be put on the rankings.
If he wants to be put on there he will have to fight for it, not bull **** for it.

Trust me, I want to be #1 really bad.
The only way for that to happen is for me to be smarter, quicker, know more techs and over all know more about everything than anyone else. Then put that to practice.
I don't post my stuff anymore because you people will use it. The only person that will be using my stuff in the future, is me.

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
>.> Saviors you don't have to make sure Kenni doesn't make it on. The panel is made up of only really smart people so there's no way that someone who truly sucks (not to say kenni sucks) will make it on.

And as Mars implied. It's not a big deal anyway.

HR=Honey roast-... >.> It means Honorable Mention. This refers to people who almost made it onto a regional power ranking or are good enough to be on the power ranking but aren't active.

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=197838

:) Dropped due to inactivity because i left for college:(
No johns. =P
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=226443

I was dropped of the texas PR due to inactivity as well, though i will be attending more tournaments very soon because semester is almost over and next semester will be real easy =]
Two things:
1) You used to use mad MK.
2) Gaiz, Lite haz a gud shiek!!!!11 who new?????

Conclusion: Judo>Light & Mars

Seriously, I wanna see vids. He's a smart poster and he must have some skill. Might learn a bit.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
You kind of get an impression about where everyone's skill level is just by how they post. If they make intelligent, well put together posts then you can bet they have a decent amount of skill.

People I think are knowledgeable, skilled Sheik mains at the moment. In fact screw it i'm going to make a mock PR hahaha. Just for s**** and giggles:

1. Light
2. <3
3. Neo
4. Champ
5. Ankoku
6. Scary
7. Tristan Win
8. Choknater
9. Cross
10. Sniperworm
11. Judo
12. Tony Guacomole
13. Rathy Aro
14. SaviorsLegacy
15. Mars
16. Stealth
17. Kennispam

bwahahahaha pretty good don't you guys think?

-dMT-

Smash Lord
You kind of get an impression about where everyone's skill level is just by how they post. If they make intelligent, well put together posts then you can bet they have a decent amount of skill.

People I think are knowledgeable, skilled Sheik mains at the moment. In fact screw it i'm going to make a mock PR hahaha. Just for s**** and giggles:

1. Light
2. <3
3. Neo
4. Champ
5. Ankoku
6. Scary
7. Tristan Win
8. Choknater
9. Cross
10. Sniperworm
11. Judo
12. Tony Guacomole
13. Rathy Aro
14. SaviorsLegacy
15. Mars
16. Stealth
17. Kennispam

bwahahahaha pretty good don't you guys think?
lol. Something's missing here, and it's not Kenni...

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
winterfest live stream... hopefully I get out of pools..........

I'm gonna MM Ally (and win) so I just intimidate people by name alone, that will help a lot.

saviorslegacy

Last time I talked to Armada this is what he said in a nut shell:

"I do not like Brawl much because Melee is funner. I have not played Sheik in almost 4 months.
I do like her though because she is so underestimated and she is a good character.
She has a mad huggling game (hmmm... said that before) and her Needle's are really good if you know how to use them (sounds like <3). Also, grab release DACUS on MK is really good."

So yeah, he doesn't play Brawl.
It was probably a one time deal for him at a tourney with a few friends.
Also, Armada is younger than me. lol

I need tourney results to raise my place.
Just you wait... I'll get em..... one of these days.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
haha im glad ppl think i am ok even tho i haven't had a video in years

i still **** though

get at me online

-dMT-

Smash Lord
lol the Sheik boards suffer from 'Post count + SWF Activity = Brawl Tournament Skill w/ Sheik' syndrome xP

The smarter you post, the l33ter your Sheik lol

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I'm gonna record verus mata today FL's undisputed best PT (lol)

EDIT:
Woops, Wrong thread.

More on topic. Mars' list is kind of similar to whats in my head right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom