• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Sheik Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
lose to ganondorf more please

mm at MAS? I'm gonna be there taking all your guys moneyz. I've seen you play. You shoot needles then walk up to p eople and ftilt. TOO GOOD
Thats my secret strategy, foo. Dont give it away >.<

lol of course ill mm you if i go

-dMT-

Smash Lord
lol the current PR should just change as of now imo. Since whatever it changes to now probably won't change for a looooong time anyway...but as it is now its really out of date

I mean, if we're gonna even bother having a PR posted, might as well have some meaning lol

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
You guys! Stop worrying about the PR! There are only about 10 of us....maybe, that go yo tournies with her. Let's stop fighting with each other eh? Just maybe?

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
:/ IMO if you aren't placing into money what does this matter anyway...

I mean. Yeah we want people to strive to get better that is the point of this. BUT we aren't playing each other to do it. go out there and make a name for yourself you'll get what you deserve.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Exactly, we aren't playing each other; we are a community.

We may not have a really active board......I'm not sure why but we don't. We shouldn't be worrying about jumping on each others toes though. Must I bring up the Ganon boards and their glorious attitude? We are actually a character that matters and a lot of us just try to one up everyone else. C'mon now, lets go out and get some results.

As far as this PR is concerned, I really don't care that I'm on it, but since I am, I want to get higher and I can only do that by getting better results. Everyone should just be pushing to do their best and making this should be a goal or privilege. If anything, we should be worried about getting Sheik up in tier rather than jumping up our own PR. Get it together!

Night•Vision

Smash Rookie
I totally agree with you scary, i mean if anything fight against the other characters on the boards. We are all shiek players here trying to get ourselfs in the top tier as much as possible and the last thing we need is for shiek users the be fighting with other shiek users. I mean cant we all just get along and work together.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
I has tourney tomorrow. I'll post results... If I place well XD

I'm also going to force ankoku into a sheik ditto $MM; ill post results of that.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I don't even play Sheik dittos, why would it even matter?

I mean, sure, good job beating a mediocre player using a mid-level character in a ditto matchup.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Only 'cause you're forcing me into a MM I don't want to play.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
shiek dittos are the dumbest dittos in the game... not very skill bassed IMO.

ED ***** face at this tourney out placed me getting top 5 (and beating both people I lost to mind you)

I got 13th...

theres a new best sheik in FL. If I had the title I'm officially giving it up. gotta step my game up.

Judo777

Smash Master
Hey guys I just placed 5th at a tournament of 52 people

top 5 were
1. Blue Rouge
2.Overswarm
3. Kel
4. YBM
5. Judo
5. Argent

I lost to OS and Kel took OS to game 3 last hit and Kel we both died on game 2 off the side on the last hit but I died first lol. It was pretty cool.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Certainly not lol.

Great stuff Judo!!!

James! It's not fair to compare lol. Ryo used Marth instead of Ike against you, and I used Zelda against Mampam. Not fair to compare lmao! Hopefully, the advice I gave you helps out alot!

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I did really poorly and lost to random people, thus fully supporting the notion that I am not a good player.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
on the plus we saved a ton of a ton of replays that tourney no tourney matches though I think... but tons of friendlies we'll see which ones get online.

I played an IC... with sheik. (guess how many matches I lost) I don't know... the more I play ICs the more I feel like the match up shouldn't be labeled as un-winnable...

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO take is official, light post full results if you're going to post in the sheik forum

we've already had this discussion numerous times. if SHEIK isn't getting you your tournament wins.. SAY SO

you posted as if it was all sheik

iLight

Smash Lord
i already said i wasn't maining sheik anymore, i don't even expect to be on the pr again, i was just posting general results, don't get so freaked out neo if your really so curious, take's right i lost to him when i tried sheik but i beat him w/ rob i also beat sethlon using mk, i could care less at this point

also on a side note here's the 1 video that did apparently get recorded of me getting owned by gnes sheik vs diddy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYOmulmRAVg

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
This thread is getting real dumb real fast. I'm closing it until another PR is actually warranted (lol, as if that'll ever happen).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom