• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Sheik Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackieRabbit5

Smash Journeyman
JackieRabbit5 has got to be one of the worst usernames of all time. Congrats
hmph well i'd change it to shortened version but don't know how
at least its unique anyways...

btw is Light Death Note inspired per chance?

and thats some analysis Ankoku heh
hopefully i can start placing decently, its just my Sheik is kinda inconsistent particulary b/c of DACUS

J4pu

Smash Champion
maybe smashboards needs to add a "like" application so we can just see your name next to a little thumbs up thing and avoid the pointless posts
;)
sounds a little harsher than it was intended to, it's a joke

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Ok, here's the link.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=267092

VSA Pro, Tampa, FL
5th out of 28
Used Zelda more than Sheik
Stole this from the Zelda boards since I reported there first.

Sheik did well this tourney but I had a beef with the tier list so Zelda came out to play. I think I could've done better but I'll probably have to summon <3 to brief me on Diddy and stuffs.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
one of these days I need to house you (or vice versa). Its all about nana control

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
Ugh yes I had to play Snakeee/Inui in my first doubles set at Inferno's tourney in NJ a while back. Snakeee isn't exactly my "training buddy" but he knows how I play and they kicked more **** out of us than they would have under normal circumstances (perhaps not saying much).

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Great job dMT! What were the set counts in your losses? Also, did you switch at all against ICs?

On a lighter note, I'm on the Zelda ranking as well!!! Yay! #5 for now.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
work doesn't allow me to play smash out side of friendlies here and there.

-dMT-

Smash Lord
I'm not all to happy with how I did at that.

vs ICs I used Zelda mainly. My wins are all Sheik though. Last time I played Cheese at PB4 I lost 2-1 and this time 2-0 >_>

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
shiek versus IC is not that bad... just gotta believe in yourself. In the soul of the sheik.

ED scratch that... I may be able to go, gotta call up work and try and do that jam asap though.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
yeah kenni actually believes spaming d-smash x4 on wifi means that im bad at the MK MU with sheik when i (more than likely) play ALL of sheiks MU's better than him

etecoon

Smash Hero
lol, IC's on wifi
do you have any idea how hard it is to play IC's?
the desyncs other than spam blizzard wall
the CG timing

lol... wifi
cheese has an 1800+ score on aib, IC's can't be that bad online.

J4pu

Smash Champion
the only possible redeeming value I see on wifi for them is that it makes responding to their actions with good spacing harder due to the input delay thus netting them more grabs.

overall though, I'd say ICs suffer pretty hard on wifi (moreso than most)

Judo777

Smash Master
Hey guys so this normally isnt my style but i was wondering if there was any way i could be on the PR. I have been placing pretty consistantly top 10 at tourneys in KY IN region and im the the KYIN PR. Idk if that matters or not but as far as larger ones go i generally get about 15th or higher and by larger i just mean like maybe 40 people. Then as u saw i got 9th at VG bootcamp with Chudat and Krystedez. Also i figured since tristan quit there might be room but idk how seriosuly we are taking this anyway oh well just throwin that out there.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I still think the power rankings are kinda a waste of time for such a dead character community. Anyway, next update is gonna probably be in the summer or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom