• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Sheik Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
Congrats to everyone who got on!.... even Kenni.....

Yo, the south is runnin' **** right now. dmt, judo, tristan, etc, lets fix that. East Coaaaaast!

And thanks to the panel for putting in the work. I have no arguements with the list after quickly glancing at it.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Next season is January until the end of May. That means that, yes, tournaments from last month will still count towards the next rankings.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
It's based off tournament results so nobody cares if you've heard of these people or not so gtfo.

Rockan

Smash Apprentice
and susa should be there, to and armada got 17th at genesis and he is number one in his region, and dsf has a legit sheik

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Hey guess what? Genesis was 9 months ago and Armada doesn't play Brawl and Susa doesn't play Brawl and DSF never plays Sheik in tourny and you can GTFO

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
What about WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN SINCE YOUR JOIN DATE? Champ's been somewhere unknown since forever.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I've turned down requests from people I like more to go to tournaments closer to me than that. So, no.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Kenni, Mars very obviously quoted Rockan, who listed off Armada, SuSa, DSF, and Champ. Which is funny, because Armada hasn't posted here at all, let alone submitted results, SuSa and DSF don't even main Sheik and barely (or not at all) use her in tournament, and Champ is inactive. He would've had more luck talking about choknater, LOL.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
Kenni, Mars very obviously quoted Rockan, who listed off Armada, SuSa, DSF, and Champ. Which is funny, because Armada hasn't posted here at all, let alone submitted results, SuSa and DSF don't even main Sheik and barely (or not at all) use her in tournament, and Champ is inactive. He would've had more luck talking about choknater, LOL.
read edit :)

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Thanks for all the congrats guys!

@Panel: not that I'm going to complain at all, but I definitely wanna know how I topped Kenni. I thought he was gonna beat me for sure on sheer number of placements.

Congrats to everyone else on the PR and to all of you that aren't...It's a long season so DO WORK!!! LET'S GROW THIS TO A TOP 10!

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
The vote was pretty close besides a unanimous voting of Light in 1st and <3 in second. If you look at the points on the OP, they're assigned pretty straightforwardly...
5 pts for 1st,
4 pts for 2nd,
etc.
and 5 panelists voting.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Ankoku may I make a small suggestion?

Could we create a tournament results thread to get rid of all the clutter of this thread?

Use this thread specifically for the rankings/discussion of the rankings and have a seperate thread for strictly tournament results?

Edit: We could even necro your oldass tournament results thread from back in the day.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Not much clutter's gonna happen anyway. The only discussion of the rankings that's ever going to happen is people wondering how KenniSpam got ranked 4th. No joke.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
:)
@Scary
I may not be able to compete at Next Level, but I'll stop by for a little while at least.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
:)
@Scary
I may not be able to compete at Next Level, but I'll stop by for a little while at least.
You don't have to worry about me being at that. I'm actually going to be helping a friend move on that day.

You gonna be at VSA Tampa though? If so, bring Renki. Let me see this new guy in action! I'll show him a DACUS happy Sheik lol

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
I just won a small local lol... No results available but some good vids of my sheik got saved (and some of me getting ***** XD) ill link this thread asap

-dMT-

Smash Lord
Just got home from Gauntlet.

17th out of 50~ More specifics when results get posted.

Lost to Blue Cheese (Olimar)... I need to learn this MU desperately. Pretty much only Olimar I ever played. 2-1

Beat Rockin (MK) 2-1
Beat Home Alone (ROB, Link) 2-1
Beat Allied (Kirby, Snake) 2-1
Lost to Bum 2-0

EDIT: Results: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=264323

KenniSpam!

Smash Master

-dMT-

Smash Lord
I think we all know how nair does vs Olimar Kenni...

I hate to break t to you, but the whole MU does not consist of Sheik nairing and Olimar hurting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom