• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Sheik Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
lol donaldo, it's all good man. fyi X has beaten mikehaze, futile, and fiction in the past couple months while taking games of DEHF and Tyrant with all Sonic.

No offense to OS or Light.....but they're really not in that caliber.

Enough talk about X though.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Wow, they even tried starting it in here. Impressive, to say the least.

wow, how did I not find out about this player earlier
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F04J9icqi9k

i know its only for the lols, but im curious on how to do what _X_ is doin at 2:55?
It's just a weaker dash. I think everyone can do it, but the drop in speed is most noticeable in Sonic. All you need to do is dash, and any time before you run off of the edge, slightly let go of the control stick by letting it slide halfway between neutral and the direction in which you are running.

Sonic's/anyone's speed should drop, and when they get to the edge, they don't fall off, staying in their dashing animation.

Edit: I must be blind to not see the post above mine. Oh well.

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
Wow, they even tried starting it in here. Impressive, to say the least.

It's just a weaker dash. I think everyone can do it, but the drop in speed is most noticeable in Sonic. All you need to do is dash, and any time before you run off of the edge, slightly let go of the control stick by letting it slide halfway between neutral and the direction in which you are running.

Sonic's/anyone's speed should drop, and when they get to the edge, they don't fall off, staying in their dashing animation.

Edit: I must be blind to not see the post above mine. Oh well.
You are too Slow

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
True fact: 70 percent of all people on smashboards name search.
It's not taboo, is it? :p
Besides, it helps.

Glicious obviously doesn't know what tunnel vision is.
Too slow. Must've never experienced it.

Banned via Warnings
It's not taboo, is it? :p
Besides, it helps.

Glicious obviously doesn't know what tunnel vision is.
Too slow. Must've never experienced it.
espyliciousion obv has never gone faster than ganny, everyone knows tunnel vision doesnt cause you to miss things that are straight in front of your nose, its called tunnel vision not cross eyes

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Bwahahaha it gets our state noticed so yea....all publicity is a good thing.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
espyliciousion obv has never gone faster than ganny, everyone knows tunnel vision doesnt cause you to miss things that are straight in front of your nose, its called tunnel vision not cross eyes
Now I can't sleep while running?

I guess.

Banned via Warnings
Sleep running sounds about right. Yup.

Narcissism?
Sounds to me like you're jealous.[/troll]

lol.
Even make sense? even so why are you typing and running at the same time.... bound to fall flat on your face, i mean invisible banana peels can strike at anytime at least if you arent typing you'd be able to catch yourself

Typical narcissistic sawnik main already ultra wet over his own **** self

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Even make sense? even so why are you typing and running at the same time.... bound to fall flat on your face, i mean invisible banana peels can strike at anytime at least if you arent typing you'd be able to catch yourself

Typical narcissistic sawnik main already ultra wet over his own **** self
Don't forget, Sonic can't pick up bananas while dashing. The SBR said it themselves.
Down tilt works all the time.

lol. umad.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Can you guys please take this somewhere else?
Depends on Mr. G over there.

=====

On topic, kinda, who would be considered the best Sheik ONLY in terms of tournament results as of the current moment?

I love watching Sheiks play. Light's Sheik is fun to watch when he beats down other characters with it.
More or less, I just want to watch some videos of top Sheik game play.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Light is undisputably the best active Sheik-only player... I think. Unless he still uses MK.

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure Light still uses MK. He's the best sheik main, maybe. Certainly better than neo at the least.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I saw neo's sheik take adhd to one stock and he sd'ed......i'm pretty sure top sheik's go like this:

1. neo
2. champ
3. <3
4. light
5. ??? rathy maybe?? haha jk <3 rathy

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
lol. I saw that match too. ADHD was clearly sandbagging.

What are you basing champ's placement on? I haven't heard **** about his sheik in forever. If we're going to make a list like that then:
1. Ryoko
2. Chok
3. Armada
4. Mars
5. Cross

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I demand to know why nobody but me thinks <3 and scary are good lol.

When I went to cali everyone i talked to said champ was still amazing, ryoko doesn't play brawl anymore for like a year now lol, chok doesn't play anymore from what i hear either lol, armada played MK at pound and didn't do well with sheik either, i'm not better than about 6 sheik players i can name off the top of my head, and yea i hear cross is pretty solid so i dunno.

This list will be interesting cuz when i actually think about it their is quite a few sheik players.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Neato, I like fantasy football

1. Ryoko
2. Neo
3. Korean DJ
4. The ghost of Christmas pass
5. Tristan_Win =3

When I went to cali everyone i talked to said champ was still amazing, ryoko doesn't play brawl anymore for like a year now lol, chok doesn't play anymore from what i hear either lol, armada played MK at pound and didn't do well with sheik either, i'm not better than about 6 sheik players i can name off the top of my head, and yea i hear cross is pretty solid so i dunno.

This list will be interesting cuz when i actually think about it their is quite a few sheik players.
The thing is we can't make a list of who the best purely by word of mouth. Champ is a amazing player but if he doesn't go to tournaments then why should we list him over someone else that does?

Banned via Warnings
I saw neo's sheik take adhd to one stock and he sd'ed......i'm pretty sure top sheik's go like this:

1. neo
2. champ
3. <3
4. light
5. ??? rathy maybe?? haha jk <3 rathy
i see it like dis

1.mars

because you are black

rathy Aro

Smash Lord

I think <3 is mad good I was making that list to exaggerate my point. A more realistic one would be:.....
actually I give up. Its hard to tell these things without any evidence. =/

Sheik mains, win more tournies! Now!

-dMT-

Smash Lord
If the answer is not obvious, there is no best Sheik main as of yet. If anyone does well enough to be deemed best, then it is often a clear, distinctive and undeniable fact.

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
Exactly. So dmt, win guantlet this weekend. I'll try to come in second, but I make no promises.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
lol neo and espy are both narcissists
???

you actually think i name search?

i come to sheik boards to check out info and updates, it just so happens that some posters love to mix my name in with incidents that never happened, which is a pet peeve of mine

"neo is doing this" "neo is not doing this" "neo doesn't do this"

im pretty sure being irritated by false information is not narcissism

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
???

"neo is doing this" "neo is not doing this" "neo doesn't win with sheik"
That last one is pretty true though. o.o

And you can't name search with less than 4 letters. Neo just spends too much time on swf looks at a lot of boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom