• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Sheik Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Uh I went to a regional with 126 people....maybe you should read a little more kennispam.

-dMT-

Smash Lord
lol if this list somehow ends up having Neo in it, I'm gonna call fail.

EDIT: May I also suggest that the standards for consideration for the PR be listed on the main post, as well as starting and ending dates for seasons, so as to be clear and consistent like that of the State PRs.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I updated stealth's OP a bit. If I'm missing a tournament on the archives thing that I put there, let me know.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Wow Ankoku is amzing when it comes to formatting and all that. Good ****.

-dMT-

Smash Lord
O wow if it's from August forth, I got more. Forgot I needed to update with my official placing at Bum;s tournament too. I'll fetch that info and edit this post asap.

EDITS:

Bum's Tourney was 25/40.

Also these:

10.17.2009 - PlayBox Brawl Tournament - 1/20 All Sheik

12.5.2009 - NYU Brawl Tournament - 2/14 All Sheik
- Lost to HelpR

lol small secluded tournaments ftw?

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
lol if this list somehow ends up having Neo in it, I'm gonna call fail.

EDIT: May I also suggest that the standards for consideration for the PR be listed on the main post, as well as starting and ending dates for seasons, so as to be clear and consistent like that of the State PRs.
i'm 100% positive my sheik is better than yours, regardless of being ranked or not

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
my bad then, it just seems some of the sheiks in here are salty when my name comes up because she's not the first character i select, regardless of my prowess with her lol

it's like "NEO DOESN'T ALWAYS PICK SHEIK SO IM BETTER D:<"

-dMT-

Smash Lord
I'm not one to say I have a better Sheik than anyone. I just play. When people started to list example PRs with your name on top, I just wanted to point out how you don't use Sheik anymore. Nothing more, nothing less.

People need to realize a PR displays the best performing players of a season, not necessarily who the best Sheik overall may be.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
I'm not one to say I have a better Sheik than anyone. I just play. When people started to list example PRs with your name on top, I just wanted to point out how you don't use Sheik anymore. Nothing more, nothing less.

People need to realize a PR displays the best performing players of a season, not necessarily who the best Sheik overall may be.
um, i do use sheik.. LOL

why does everyone always think they know what im doing, i dont post anything so u dont know anything

dont assume

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
The point of the PRs is to prove who is out there wrecking shop in tourneys. You said it yourself you don't post, so we can't assume you are doing well without you telling us.

Trust every time I play my sheik in tourney I hear your name. Everyone knows your sheik is a monster but just tossing you on top defeats the purpose of what this list represents. Tell us what your sheiks been doing and I'll make sure you appear on the list.

That said I feel like I'm doing horrible down here. I could john and john about how strong my region is but the result is the same if I wanna were. I know my sheik is strong as hell, but I'm only asking to get placed at a spot I've earned through my results.

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
my bad then, it just seems some of the sheiks in here are salty when my name comes up because she's not the first character i select, regardless of my prowess with her lol

it's like "NEO DOESN'T ALWAYS PICK SHEIK SO IM BETTER D:<"
its more like "NEO DOESN'T USE SHEIK IN TOURNY SO HE'S WHACK AS **** >=P"

But that's just my opinion.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Not that this is official or anything but it seems are top 3 best recorded rankings are...
SCARY 2/49
Light 5/50
<3 4/24

Everyone else best placement are 9ths
Kenni 9/42; 9/34; 9/31;
Tristan 9/33
Ankoku 9/27

If we don't judge by opponents beaten for ranking then I'll imagine the list is going to look very similar to what I just posted.

Dmt, Cross, Neo, and all the other Sheik lurkers where the **** are you?

edit: on another note it seems are desert ninja get stronger the closer you are to the equator Scary, light, <3, and that crazy puerto rico Sheik (name dropping FTW) I saw at pound are all good Sheiks.

**** what the hell am I doing less then 3 hours away from the Canada?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
A better question is, why are you posting this stuff here when you're part of the panel and should be talking in the social group?

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
Its pretty hard to place in tournanents that Lain/Ally/Arty/Quik/Hunger go to... -_-

tl;dr my tournies are harder lol

iLight

Smash Lord
pretty much everyone's regions have their difficulties, this will not turn into a which region is stronger than another debate, we will simply evaluate placings/who did you beat/who did you lose to/how consistently could you do it

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
kenni, your region is not particularly hard unless your comparing it to the middle of no where.

-dMT-

Smash Lord
lol what rathy said.

@ Tristan: dude, look at my sig. Those are my upcoming tournaments. I cant help it if the season ends right before the upcoming tournaments in this region >_>. Next season. I got a lot of people around me telling me to start training. Hopefully this upcoming season I shall unleash the beast.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Show us your full proof method.

And sheik's for the nxt season try, you know, entering tournies.

ddonaldo

Smash Journeyman
but you know, kenny kinda has a point. *runs*
*runs back*
Are we basing the tourneys based on the reputation of the players that were at the tourney as well?
e.g. i would agree that placing 5/40 and beating M2K and ADHD should be worth more than placing 1/40 but the opponents being people who have never been to a tourney before

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Its pretty hard to place in tournanents that Lain/Ally/Arty/Quik/Hunger go to... -_-

tl;dr my tournies are harder lol
My regiion is hard too :/ Ally may not come down often (Ally will be here soon) but FL has a huge pool of just great players, people that aren't even honorable mentions here beat other states top placing PRs.

gallax

Smash Hero
My regiion is hard too :/ Ally may not come down often (Ally will be here soon) but FL has a huge pool of just great players, people that aren't even honorable mentions here beat other states top placing PRs.
this is so true.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
blah blah and my region has a Sonic that beats the best marth in the country consistently everyone shut tha hell up every region has great players in it........except if you're colorado.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
The panelists, I believe, will indeed be taking into effect who you beat/lost to. Like you said, placings alone mean nothing.

@red ryu- lololololol

ddonaldo

Smash Journeyman
blah blah and my region has a Sonic that beats the best marth in the country consistently everyone shut tha hell up every region has great players in it........except if you're colorado.
espy and shugo are too awesome

ddonaldo

Smash Journeyman
espy and shugo??? lolololololololololololollolololololololololo
despite the major lol I stand by my statement, they have beat quite a lot of top players using sonic only.
espy has beat loads including our very own light who which I may add is a great sheik player
and shugo beat overswarm's MK
although i am sure you are being "sarky":
1. i am bored
2. u can never be 100% sure with internet sarcasm lol

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
espy and shugo are too awesome
lulwat.

espy and shugo??? lolololololololololololollolololololololololo
lololololololololoolololololololololololololololololol

he lol'd because he was talking about _X_ (best sonic imo, with shugo at a close #2)
__X__ is way beyond shugo and espy.

wow, how did I not find out about this player earlier
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F04J9icqi9k

i know its only for the lols, but im curious on how to do what _X_ is doin at 2:55?
because of stfu and lrn2westcoast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom