• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Sheik Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddonaldo

Smash Journeyman
i dont get this, are we doing this based on tourney achievement or just opinion. answer will prob end up changing this post, but my votes would go to ankoku and light. both sheik mains who are quite tourney active

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
:( I'm tourney active

EDIT:
Oh, I meant tourney results... Boy this rankings going to be interesting huh? Most of the "top rated sheiks" my self included aren't doing too hot in tourney.

-dMT-

Smash Lord
Yea... You're in the panel dude. If anyone has an idea how it's gonna look, it should be you. It's definitely gonna be interesting. I have like, no idea how it's going to look.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Look ma doods baby steps for us ......our time will come. 2010 will be the year of the Sheik. Mark my words.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
:( I'm tourney active

EDIT:
Oh, I meant tourney results... Boy this rankings going to be interesting huh? Most of the "top rated sheiks" my self included aren't doing too hot in tourney.
ive been doing excellent in tournies :bee: top 5 here i CUHMH

-dMT-

Smash Lord
lol Kenni just report all of your tournament results and MMs and let the panel decide who's ranked and how excellent they did...

-Mars-

Smash Hero
She 0-to deaths u cuz u wanna be gay and run away from my Zelda all match lmao <3<3

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
9th out of 28 or something at a local tournament. Lost to Anther Pikachu in pools, Omniswell Wario and Boxxy Snake in brackets. Had to use Marth to win against Tutu (another Sheik) and BigDaddy (a ROB). Though I took a game off of Omniswell, I don't really think I beat anyone notable.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=262643

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
31st will be the last day of getting tournaments, then we'll get a list up early February.

iLight

Smash Lord
Placed 5th at OSU monthly #2
about a 50 person tournament

beat Bees (DK/G&W)
beat Sam Lytal (TL/Ness)
beat foxy brown (diddy)
beat typeX (falco) - #6 Oklahoma PR
lost mr.doom (ike) - placed 3rd lost to him in winners semi's
lost bassem (wario) - placed 1st, #1 oklahoma PR

I played all sheik except vs bassem who i played mk in 1 match, which i won on lylat, lost to him on smashville/FD with sheik. Beat mr.doom on BF, lost to him on Castle Siege/Smashville(tripped my c-stick did a dair directly into his u-air)

edit: results thread
http://www.okgamers.com/forums/inde...jvqjepa8p4&/topic,2606.msg34673.html#msg34673

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
9th out of 28 or something at a local tournament. Lost to Anther Pikachu in pools, Omniswell Wario and Boxxy Snake in brackets. Had to use Marth to win against Tutu (another Sheik) and BigDaddy (a ROB). Though I took a game off of Omniswell, I don't really think I beat anyone notable.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=262643
i'm playing serious again.
Placed 5th at OSU monthly #2
about a 50 person tournament

beat some DK/G&W player didn't know his name
beat some TL/Ness player didn't know his name
beat foxy brown (diddy)
beat typeX (falco) - #6 Oklahoma PR
lost mr.doom (ike) - placed 3rd lost to him in winners semi's
lost bassem (wario) - placed 1st, #1 oklahoma PR

I played all sheik except vs bassem who i played mk in 1 match, which i won on lylat, lost to him on smashville/FD with sheik. Beat mr.doom on BF, lost to him on Castle Siege/Smashville(tripped my c-stick did a dair directly into his u-air)
Sheik mains are making me very happy. Almost brought a tear to my eyes.... seriously. lol

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
ANKOKU NEEDS TO GO TO ANGRY SHINOBI CIRCUSSSSS

Once there, the most epicly-awesome sheik ditto will occur that will decide once and for all who the best Sheik in the midwest is. >:3

-dMT-

Smash Lord
All my next tourneys are in February. Then my own in March. At these upcoming tournaments I intend to show people why they should fear Sheik.

Entering training for the first time in my life.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Hey Light, think you can tell me the top 8 characters in that tournament? I can get it into my rankings list, then, too.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Top Eight

1: Bassem - Wario
2: DMG - Wario
3: Mr. Doom - Ike
4: fk - ZSS
5: Light - Shiek
5: Afrotastic - Snake
7: Chuck Nasty - MK