• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Sheik Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
**** just got ally :)

im surprised your mk beat hunger and lain :$ apparently you know those matchups better LOL

play the AiB ladder a lot this time :D

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
yall gotta believe in your sheiks! Don't use secondaries for matches you know you can win. She is yoru main for a reason. If you are better with your sub...

I feel bad saying Ally sand bagged now though. I'd be upset if some one said that about me when I was going serious. But if you saw our matches... Ed! up load them >: (

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I thought sonicmaster was the best...
Nah it's either X or Espy.

X has 2-0'd DSF and Tyrant in MM's and taken games off DEHF in tournament while beating tons of ranked norcal and socal players, and beaten solid players like Z.

Espy's beaten Ultimate Razer in tournament and beats good players in a region that has learned to play Sonic.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Nah it's either X or Espy.

X has 2-0'd DSF and Tyrant in MM's and taken games off DEHF in tournament while beating tons of ranked norcal and socal players, and beaten solid players like Z.

Espy's beaten Ultimate Razer in tournament and beats good players in a region that has learned to play Sonic.
Well that's very upsetting, if I'm going to lose to a sonic I rather lose to the best **** sonic there is. Gotta redeem myself.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Um... I did bad this last tourney won one (my opponent left) lost two.

lost to kyon, a legit peach in a 2-1 set
lost to Noa, a Olimar main 2-0ed.

No johns. A lot of weird stuff went down this tourney, tons of upsets. but thats besides the point. still haven't lost a set in tourney to a meta main...

Tristan_win

Not dead.
This last tourney I went to had pools with only 2 seats. First seat was Meep and second was sin. Sin did surprisingly well against me. Like whenever I did a double jump he would immediately hit me with a up B. It was really surprising how much range meta knight has with that move and it might of put me out of the groove a bit, I later found out that he up B at like everything >.<

Meta knight is so odd, some day I feel we go close to even with him and then others I feel the match up is 70/30. I guess I need more meta knight practice so **** like that doesn't happen, oh on another note I got more snake experience once I get a little bit better as a player I'll imagine I'll be constantly beating top level snakes.

Oh and I learned big weakness of Zss, I wont say it here but if you seen me on aim ask me about it.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Wow no MK experience Tristan? *shakes head*.

I rarely ever full jump or double jump against MK, it generally isn't a good idea to attempt to outspace him vertically. Also being in the air usually ends up with Sheik offstage which is not a position that you want to be in.

I usually stick to the ground as much as I can against MK occassionally mixing in a SH aerial just to keep him a little offbalance. At least on the ground Sheik's frame data and her flatout being faster than MK in the ground game is what you want to be capatilizing on.

Also, if you don't pivot grab OoS at all, you will want to learn it pretty much just for this matchup.

PM me the weakness of ZSS if you don't mind.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Wow no MK experience Tristan? *shakes head*.

I rarely ever full jump or double jump against MK, it generally isn't a good idea to attempt to outspace him vertically. Also being in the air usually ends up with Sheik offstage which is not a position that you want to be in.

I usually stick to the ground as much as I can against MK occassionally mixing in a SH aerial just to keep him a little offbalance. At least on the ground Sheik's frame data and her flatout being faster than MK in the ground game is what you want to be capatilizing on.

Also, if you don't pivot grab OoS at all, you will want to learn it pretty much just for this matchup.

PM me the weakness of ZSS if you don't mind.
I got a decent amount of meta knight experience although offline I feel I'm relearning the match up at times >.>'. and I will.

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
I would say DACUS consistency, chain control, and use of other situational ATs (b-reverse, pivot, etc) would make a sheik "technical". Maybe you mean his sheik especially fast?

Crossjeremiah

Smash Ace
tristan. you know you can nair his up b if you space it correctly. also. if he nados you smash di up and you get a free fair. easy peezy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom