• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Sheik Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
"neo is doing this" "neo is not doing this" "neo doesn't do this"

im pretty sure being irritated by false information is not narcissism
Correcting the info rather than leaving it open ended would probably solve that problem.
Just saying.

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
Correcting the info rather than leaving it open ended would probably solve that problem.
Just saying.
It might, but if the sheik in question is garb, then leaving it open ended gives you a better chance of looking good.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
You can name search with less than 4 letters. Someone showed me how probably 5-6 months ago. I still don't use it since frankly having nearly 1000 thread subscriptions ought to cover the important areas where people might mention me lol.

etecoon

Smash Hero
I'm going to go post about you in the most obscure places possible so that you can't know when people are talking about you

lol swf

-dMT-

Smash Lord
You can name search with less than 4 letters. Someone showed me how probably 5-6 months ago. I still don't use it since frankly having nearly 1000 thread subscriptions ought to cover the important areas where people might mention me lol.
Teach me.

10lessons

ddonaldo

Smash Journeyman
thanks for that benaji and espy
another reason I cant wait to get hold of my wii again lol

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Now you all know how to name search for words less than 4 characters long: add an asterisk.

You know what they say...

The more you know... THE MORE YOU KNOW!!!

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
I actually could have gone without knowing that you can sdi the strong hit of upsmash..... but sure we appreciate you and stuff... =/

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
NOOOOOOOOPE!

I have to kill the hopes and dreams of Shiek players who want to kill with Usmash!

Also fun fact: You can SDI Lucas's Usmash at different points of the hitbox to where you won't get hit by the strong hitbox.

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
That'd be hard... well mostly costly. I could get to the city for free if my friend's mom drives me to church, but I would of course have to attend church and thus wouldn't be free to smash. =(

Tell me what time anyway?

-dMT-

Smash Lord
We're there from like 2-10 or so. I got a friend who commuted to Poly daily for classes man. No johns. Every train for the MTA goes around Poly lol.

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
I live in long island. I'm not going to be like $20 out for no reason, and that doesn't even consider the money I'm going to lose at guantlet. But anyway this is a pretty off topic conversation. *has been scared straight by teh infraction*

-dMT-

Smash Lord
Err... wow I failed. I meant he commuted daily from LI every day for classes.

Lotsa fun games and top names and Gauntlet trainings to be had.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
I live in long island. I'm not going to be like $20 out for no reason, and that doesn't even consider the money I'm going to lose at guantlet. But anyway this is a pretty off topic conversation. *has been scared straight by teh infraction*
...I spend 70$ plus each time I want to attend a tournament.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
I wake up to 4 new pages of nonsense in this thread. GGs guys. Always the Sheik mains.

If we are counting active players only, it should look like

1. Light
2. Neo
3. <3
4. KenniSPAM
5. Tristan/Ankoku

Champ is inactive and scary goes to scrub tournies. Maybe cross at 5 when he starts playing again

Inb4 bias, i truly do try to make the top 5 fair; its just that no one else has been doing better consistently more than me :S

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
I wake up to 4 new pages of nonsense in this thread. GGs guys. Always the Sheik mains.

If we are counting active players only, it should look like

1. Light
2. Neo
3. <3
4. KenniSPAM
5. Tristan/Ankoku

Champ is inactive and scary goes to scrub tournies. Maybe cross at 5 when he starts playing again

Inb4 bias, i truly do try to make the top 5 fair; its just that no one else has been doing better consistently more than me :S
Well forgive me for not being in control of the tournament. It's all whatever sir.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Lol the funny thing about this guy is he's probly not going to be on the list and he seems to be the one that cares the most bwahahahahaha.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
Lol the funny thing about this guy is he's probly not going to be on the list and he seems to be the one that cares the most bwahahahahaha.
Im doing better than most of these people for sure. Ill post my results from ASC, then you can decide

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Im doing better than most of these people for sure. Ill post my results from ASC, then you can decide
Light placed 5/50, Tristan beat Candy in a set, <3 took 4th at a FL ournament with BIG names at it, Billy beat Kismet in a set......hell that's 4 people i would place over your placings right there.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
None of you know who the real best shiek is.

Amsah.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
In the future stealth and ankoku I suggest posting the link with the placement in the original post. It makes hunting down the results so much easier.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
bwahahahahahahahah <3 pulled a funny joke on me last night about this list bwahahahahahaha f u <3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom