• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official *Pound* 4 Melee Results Thread

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Banks-Another good sheik. Came down to last match last stock. I think it was Eggz behind us talking ****, and it got to me, sorta. Lol good **** though, I need to practice more under pressure lol.
I do what I gotta do mang
<3
- eggz

Banks

Smash Hero
thanks eggz, i may have gotten double shined to my death if it weren't for the soothing words of encouragement! <3

jwolf: too good . real close set.

i def didn't have an easy time with anyone in that 3rd pool, everyone was crazy ****

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
I'm really sad that this is over. I miss everyone!!

Blea Galo and Forkgirl

Blea and me

Groups pics with a bunch of *****z.

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
WoW... Like 90% of the posts in this topic is "I'd go gay for *Insert name here" ... Daym Smashboards, u guys keep surprising me, ****ing ******s!

Fox Hater

Smash Journeyman
The last 5 pages dedicated to homo people

**** I'm quitting smash.

I do have to admit there was this guy who was very beautiful and he looked like a girl at my university :( ****-blocked.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
In response to the past like 209820985 pages of homo, I def gotta join in.

tbh, I really couldn't help but notice that all the European smashers had mad style. Seriously. I wish I were as cool as them LOL!

I have no clue how I'd even do shoutouts. I've had almost no sleep this week trying to make up all the work / classes I've missed cause of Pound, maybe when school slows down a bit.

But people who stood out to me:

Faab - I'm not gonna lie, but every time I look at you I feel like you're gonna say something mean / sarcastic to me. No offense meant at all, but you kinda look like a bully, and everytime you say something it's usually really funny / nice it really caught me off guard LOL! nice meeting / hangout with you over pound, and thanks for all the encouragement, you get me in good shape throughout the weekend.

Adam - It actually meant alot to me when you said that if you had to lose to someone, you "wouldn't mind if it was [me]". You're very humble / encouraging and I hope you had as much fun as I did at Pound.

Amsah - O_O ----> >( . Ionno if you'll get that LOL. Nice meeting you! You always talk during your matches LOOOL. When you told Jman you could camp / ledgestall all day on Dreamland I was genuinely scared and I think he was too. You can be very intimidating if you want to be, take advantage of that LOL! Good stuff against Armada, and really good Falco game. I don't know if I'll even get to the point where I can outplay you so keep it up =)

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Amsah - O_O ----> >( . Ionno if you'll get that LOL. Nice meeting you! You always talk during your matches LOOOL. When you told Jman you could camp / ledgestall all day on Dreamland I was genuinely scared and I think he was too. You can be very intimidating if you want to be, take advantage of that LOL! Good stuff against Armada, and really good Falco game. I don't know if I'll even get to the point where I can outplay you so keep it up =)
That would depend how much you want it, babeh. lol.

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
It wasn't the tournament, I caught it at the airport, it was drafty where I was sitting, by the time I realized it and moved, it already wrecked me apparently..=[

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
Amsah's set against hbox was funny. I could heard him on the livestream every time he yelled "WHAT?" when he got hit out his illusion and "NIMBUS" when the cloud came around. Too good lol.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
It wasn't the tournament, I caught it at the airport, it was drafty where I was sitting, by the time I realized it and moved, it already wrecked me apparently..=[
I didn't realize you were Amsah lol, u were in my hotel room Friday and I was the chubby negro sitting behind you during your live stream singles matches and talking to your friend, he was wearing green and black at the time, he was black with short hair. Didn't realize I was rooting on a fellow NF member lol.

oh well, u still Lil Wayne to me :'D

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I didn't realize you were Amsah lol, u were in my hotel room Friday and I was the chubby negro sitting behind you during your live stream singles matches and talking to your friend, he was wearing green and black at the time, he was black with short hair. Didn't realize I was rooting on a fellow NF member lol.

lol nah yo! Amsah is way cooler than Lil Weezy!

Faab

Smash Ace
To all the peeps i met at this tourney go add me on facebook :D:D

Name's Fabian Verdam

Tourney was ****, will probably be back for apex with the dutchies

<3<3

oh shoutouts ... to lazy for them really :D

GG's to all

A-D

Smash Journeyman

ahh .. that's got 2 be me ^^
guess we were talking yeh
twas fun

Shout outs Later

I am Adam
Facebook > Adam Ayonmike
Peace

S.G.

Smash Journeyman
I want to see Jeff beast it at the next tournament, just so I can say:

"Metapod is evolving"!

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
To all the peeps i met at this tourney go add me on facebook :D:D

Name's Fabian Verdam

Tourney was ****, will probably be back for apex with the dutchies

<3<3

oh shoutouts ... to lazy for them really :D

GG's to all
you are awesome. Can't wait to see you again :)

add me too, Michael Gray

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
money will be sent out this upcoming week!!!!!! if u havent PMd me ur info plz do so. waiting for my checks w/ carbon backs so i can have copies for my records to come in before i mail them

Alukard

Smash Hero
You mean SCAR. Not Alukard.
Scar was the man in charge there.
>_>

/still-bitter-at-scar-for-putting-me-2nd-seed-at-ROM2-despite-alukard-saying-I-was-1st-seed.
WTF ... as i recall I make all the decisions... and had to deal with arguing with hbox chopz and pb&j and others ... I'm getting tired of all this ****ing bull**** ... being a T.O. isn't easy and having some sort of respect from at least the people that attend would be nice ... especially since i think the only other nice TO left other then myself is alex strife ...i mean we all can't just get credit for hosting a tourney and really do nothing at all like u MDZ... o one more thing ... i kept u where u were because u were the weakest link in the whole bracket ... i'm just following the stupid rules this community goes by ... sry bro

AND AS A T.O. ... DQ FROM THE WHOLE TOURNAMENT IS ****ING ******** FOR LATENESS ... THE REASON THIS GAME IS STILL ALIVE IS BECAUSE WE ARE ALL FRIENDS INSIDE AND OUTSIDE THE COMPETITION ... SERIOUSLY THAT WAS WAYYYYY TOO HARSH ... and i found out about it wayyyyyy too late because of some sort of flu or sumthing going around over there.

shoutouts tmr or sumthing

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Well more BS for the T.O.s will eventually turn them away from the community.. and then who's gonna host tournaments? Do you guys want that?

I, for one, definitely do not. I want tournaments =P

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
You mean SCAR. Not Alukard.
Scar was the man in charge there.
>_>

/still-bitter-at-scar-for-putting-me-2nd-seed-at-ROM2-despite-alukard-saying-I-was-1st-seed.
no matter how you put it, scar is gone now and alu/strife is what we have left. Looking at the big picture, I dun think its smart to be so willing to throw out discouraging remarks, that is unless you plan on TO'ing a major or have some kind of replacement.

I agree with kage.

I dun mind if you dislike the running of rom(alu's part or w/e its referred to) but making it constructive seems ideal and not just jabs like........"good **** running rom2 scar"

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I hope you guys realize everyone makes mistakes.

We do our best with what we got.

thats all i can say:)

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Shoutouts!

SleepyK--for being SleepyK, and just overall keeping it realness.
Tubes--for giving me check luggage money in a cinch, and booking the hotel room.
RJ--good seeing you again
Fullmetal--see above.
Chad-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-For being the world's salties--*gets shot* :laugh: j/k
Toasty--for helping me get to the hotel and the airport, and being cool with the money situation.
Mike G--for listening to me beach on Friday. If you can stand that, then you are officially a G.
Anyone who thinks that effing with Mike G is a good look will officially get stomped in the nyuts by me, regardless of sexual orientation.
Seriously, if you don't like Mike G, you need to quit life.
Bizkit--for being chill when we played Brawl friendlies. I can't beat Snakes for the life of me. =(
Hilt--for hearing me waffle on Olimar for the 20th time. I promise to main Olimar again. *Starts to main Mario* j/k (maybe)
Today--Quit stealing my M&G thunder! :mad::mad::mad: j/k Good meeting you. Sorry we couldn't play some Meree friendries.
Tec0--For arriving @ Pound with vomit on your shirt. Too good.
EmilyWaves--Awesome friendlies, and always good to play another GA person. Hope to see you again soon.
Milktea--Here's hoping you remember my chivalry. ;) You're pretty cute. :blush:
Darc--For having a cool Puff.
Dazwa--for giving SleepyK something to f*p about all day. :chuckle: j/k Good commentating with you.
Irish Mafia--for being really Irish.
Twin 1&A--for being chill with the commentary and such
The Newlyweds--for just being great commentators.
VGBootCamp staff--for being chill with me being @ the command center. I love you long time.
Plank--for being the best TO ever. I fully agree with your DQing of M2K & Jman. Also, with all the rides you had to handle (including mine @ one point), it is truly amazing that you didn't commit suicide on Tuesday or Wednesday. We all love you long time. Someone needs to get you to Ruth's Chris and buy you a steak.
M2K--You just aren't the best anymore, in Melee or Brawl. Sorry. :ohwell:
stabbedbyahippie--many people say that I look 16 to 19. I should really take that as a compliment, which I do. Good meeting you, and props to having a kick a** tag.
C--good commentating and whatnot.
Bionic Sonic--For being chill @ the command center. Next time though: Brawl + friendlies must happen. Triangle.
Mango--for being the best in the world and my favorite. Larn2sportsmanship though.
Hbox--You're #1 in the South's heart still (but you're still my 2nd favorite Puff though.) Keep working on it, and Mang0 will be an afterthought for you.
SS--Can't read my,
Can't read my
No he can't read my poker face
(She's got to love nobody)
Can't read my
Can't read my
No he can't read my poker face
(She's got to love nobody)

P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face
(Mum mum mum mah)
P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face
(Mum mum mum mah)
Oh, and good outings @ Pound in both singles & dubs
Zhuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!--Nice meeting you @ the IHOP
Cactuar--See above--oh and stop playing Peach so gay! :mad:
PEE PEE!--For having an epic tag, and going deep on Pound 4
LozR--Keep your head up, you'll get it next time
Rock Crock!--for making the call of the day @ IHOP. Oh, and just being awesome.
ChivalRuse--good friendlies.
Taj--Get angry son! Wat chu no bout dat misfire son! :laugh: Good friendlies.
Axe-for having an awesome Pikachu.
HMW--for being just awesome. Cool commetary as always, and a sick doc.
Phil-See above. Oh, and liking the Lakers is always win too.
Shroomed--We are truly two of a kind. When I get good with Weegee, we need to team @ APEX and our team name can be the "Weirdly accented Africans." Everyone will scratch their heads when we run a train. :bigthumbu
Armada--Awesome meeting you. I visit my aunt in Sweden again, we must play friendlies (even if you are on the other side of Sweden.)
Aniolas--see above.
Brother Amsah!--Great meeting you. Sorry I cheered against you, but it is what it is.
Jman--good job being fashionably late. I still love you though.
Chibo--good meeting you, albeit you have a very gay Samus. :mad:
Easy--nice meeting you when you spent the night @ our place.
Eclipsing Binary--See above.
Dashdancedan--for being awesome and playing with Bowser.
ArcNatural--How can I still be salty on your closing my thread? I'm not. Good meeting you.
TheLake--Awesome Zelda.
Decoy--graped. :laugh: j/k Good matches
HugS--for having a sexy Samus. Really awesome meeting you, but you're a bit shorter than I thought though.
Skler--for having an awesome link.
Tai-nice Falcon Helmet, and awesome friendlies.
S. Dahean--I'm really sorry that I couldn't play against your Marth, as I am a big fan of yours. Next time though.
ForkGirl--for showing that girls can rock hard @ Meree.
White Peach--See above.
Hax--for showing how I can't win against Snakes ever. :urg: Awesome meeting you.
GIMR--for letting me record wherever, whenever.
Sudochop--good matches man.
BigD--Where's the beef? =P j/k Awesome matches. You must be good to get a thumbs up from Scar.
Lucky--Congrats for winning teams & nice meeting you.
Kewwky--awesome meeting you. Come back to the PG, we need you!
Linguini--awesome times @ the IHOP and @ the hotel.
Anyone who liked me on the livestream--Wubs.
Anyone who didn't--I wub my haters. :p
Anyone I missed (which I doubt I did)--Scream @ me and we'll take care of that.

Oh, and last but certainly not least: Team Luigi.
Pakman--Awesome meeting you. Sad that you didn't get past Round 3, but you'll get it next time.
Smash GOD--Stop picking on n00bs! :mad: j/k Awesome Friendlies
Blea Gelo--Awesome times playing friendlies, @ the IHOP, & @ the hotel. You may want to get that snoring thing fixed though.
Vist--for being boss with Weegee. Not legit for showing up to our minismashfest late though.
AJP--For repping Weegee in Europe.
Ka-master--Somebody make him the mod for the Weegee board already. J/k I only wish one day I could play Weegee on your level.

Oh, and team Weegee photo win!

(L to R: Smash GOD, Blea Gelo, myself, Ka-master, and Pakman)

Pound 4=Win. If you didn't come, you lose in life.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
All of these pics are missing two things. The twins :p

Haha kidding.

Anyways one more time, fun tourney everyone :D

See you all at Genesis 2 and APEX 2. More/different/better magic tricks will be revealed then.

And Aniolas and I will (hopefully) get to do our contact gloves on muay thai sparring match :D

:link:

Lobos

Smash Master
You know I didnt get any magic tricks from you twins on my vid at all......but you guys did get a plug and some shoutout time lol

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Hahaha that was awesome!!! That was a great night too lol.

Thanks for the high quality vid! Now everyone will know that trick tho... Good thing I have many more of those lol. Ask RockCrock and the rest of the florida crew ;)
lol you wanted it recorded. You guys have plenty of tricks I know it. I still can't find the rubber band either :(

Top Bottom