• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official *Pound* 4 Melee Results Thread

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion

noodles

Smash Champion
I just downloaded google chrome again yesterday. for anyone who doesnt know, it adds a quick link to your top 8 visited pages and a pic of it which shows up on start up/whenever you open a new tab. so i opened that . jpg link in the zgetto social thread to see how he looks like, and now i have to see him whenever i open a new tab XD.

TheLake

Smash Master
To lazy to make a legit shout outs post

But ill give a few generalized ones

<3 Plank many lots

@ every chick at this tourney - WTF?! O_O 724 504 8100...theres the digits...

especially the chick that hung out with amsah, I got a girlfriend but i cant pass up on babes that can pwn my *** in smash.

**** would be criminal

Hugs definately has the best samus...just sayin, honor to play the guy...love his work <3

Anyone i kicked with zelda = Im sorry but im really not, try kicking back somtimes!

Anyone who kicked back = Good freakin **** (:

Brawl people = Hi guys!

Greatkazzoo = Awhhh your the man. Thanks for like filming me. Zelda can be boring but you stood your ground. I owe you... a high five!

Europe people were really cool and all that jazz. Amsah and Faab hold a special place in my heart.

Jiggs is silly, but french jiggs O_O O_O O_O

and thats all ill say

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
I'd like to apologize to tantalus about earlier things said. i just thought about it(like a week later). I was being a meanie so yo my bad at pound for real. Dun want any bad blood between u over something silly so yeah **** that money match.

someone quote this so he can see it kthx.

my PM thingy be messed up sometimes

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
who ran SNES and why do those people not have their money yet? ADHDs mom just called worrying about why she hasnt gotten her money yet (im still waiting on checks to send mine out)

TP

Smash Master
Plank, a scam artist conned a local video game store, which went out of business due to the size of the scam. The guy's in jail now, or will be soon. He told them he would go halfsies with the store on an entire anime/game convention. The convention actually went great... until everyone involved, including the winners of various tournaments, asked for the money.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
ohhh wow thats ridiculous. oh well, that wont happen with me. i have all the money in my bank account just waiting for the checks to come in!!!

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
By far the best tournament I've ever attended.

Way too many shoutouts!

Big thanks Plank and Alex for letting me behind the TO!
It was a great learning experience for me and thanks to Tant as well for helping me get a better understanding of Tio.
Crismas - Get ***** by Taj <3
Milktea - Thanks for taking the most random pics with me P
Emily, You rock ^.^ Though you got me sick because you took my $5
m2k/Vanz/Eggm thanks a lot for helping me improve SO!! much the week before Pound, you guys have definitely lit a fire in me. I'm gonna try and put more time into Melee. No School johns!
d1 - thanks for helping me at the TO desk, probably would have freaked out without the help. Definitely getting pics next time.
Hbox - lol I fell in love with you at iHop :x >.>
Mango - I doubt you'll ever use that thing I showed you on Brinstar, but glad i could teach you something about the ditto :D
The twins - I always kept getting mind****ed by your tricks. You guys are so funny xD
Hugs - Thanks for the meal aka $5 I won in our sidebet >:D
I LOVED! the Europeans, a little sad I couldn't get any friendlies with them, but talking to them was one of my favorite parts of the whole weekend. I think Armada is a genius and I'm so blown away by Amsah's reaction time.

If I forgot anyone else I'm sorry!!
Met so many people dkaghfkihsadfkj
/happy

Also... Zgetto klghbasd OMG <3
no homo >.>

tw1n

Smash Champion
Yo VideoKidHeero!!! It was a pleasure man =] I hope to see you again at the next big tourney... or at least one of the three lol

So Plank. As my brother said, did you at least inform the mother of what her son said to you? And also, could you please PM me your account number, PIN, and any other useful info I may need ;) thanks buddy

tw1n

Smash Champion
lol twins no i didnt say anything. i am too nice
Lol there's a difference between being mean and just being honest.

If you were "too nice", you wouldn't have DQ'd so many people haha. But again that falls into the category of "I'm doing my job and you aren't ****ing listening!!!"

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
What? Is that really true?! ****, good stuff Alex Strife! Repsect +1 :D

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
What? Is that really true?! ****, good stuff Alex Strife! Repsect +1 :D
well i made a bet that m2k would beat armada at genesis and i lost and im keeping my word is all lol

Top Bottom