• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official *Pound* 4 Melee Results Thread

cykofox

Smash Ace
*** yall homos(no offense to real gay ppl lol) im just glad i saw some females around the venue other wise id tell redmarth to strangle me with a gc controller during the tourny
shout outs to
crismas
milktea
pakpak
lady legion
kiwi
wish
forkgirl
doh
emily waves?
did i miss somone?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
*** yall homos(no offense to real gay ppl lol) im just glad i saw some females around the venue other wise id tell redmarth to strangle me with a gc controller during the tourny
shout outs to
crismas
milktea
pakpak
lady legion
kiwi
wish
forkgirl
doh
emily waves?
did i miss somone?
i was gonna suggest tope before i saw you snuck doh in there

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Moment you've all been waiting for =O....

Milktea's #4 Photos (298pictureslolimawesome):​

http://www.flickr.com/photos/_milktea/sets/

The "Smash." set was also taken at Pound 4, be sure to check them out too =).​

As for shoutouts, I don't think I'll be doing individual shoutouts or else I'd probably blow up Smashboard/wind up forgetting people that I didn't mean to forget. But, as an overall shoutout...

I basically attended this tournament with the only desire to see people. I have played Smash maybe twice seriously in the past 4 months? How long has it been since SNES/GameUnicon? Lol.

It was more than enjoyable seeing all my old friends and of course, meeting new people. You all know who you are. It was SUCH a surprise seeing Bach, Rumiko, Kirbstir, and more old school people. It was nice seeing Kaiser of course :p, thank you so much for helping us out! And, seeing the good old Mainehampshire crew that I basically go to all tournaments with LOL. It was good seeing familiar faces from Genesis too =). And, it was nice making up with a few people (Kiwi, PC!). It's a shame there wasn't more time to hang with people individually, I'm really sorry if I got cut off in the middle of conversations a lot by others :(. You get the point, I really enjoyed running into the venue on the first day and hugging every one of my friends. I seriously can't emphasize how wonderful it was seeing every one of you.

I don't think I'll be playing Smash at all until maybe the summer (or never). Even so, I'll drop by tournaments <3, maybe to take more photos and hang out? Haha. Or maybe I'll be **** by Apex >:D. LOL. We'll see.

OH. The freakin' Europeans. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME. Amsah, you're so friendly! Same with Marc :). I didn't get to talk to the rest, I think I told you your fashion was awesome one night Zghetto LOL. And I waved to you Fab ._. , and thank you Armada for friendlying me =), good stuff not sandbagging and 3-stocking me LOL, hahaha.

Oh right. I don't really like losing in touch with people, so [only] people I know, add me on Facebook? Tell me who you are in the little message thing! Sorry if I reject you >_>, don't take offense. It's probably because I hardly know you...

"Lilian Chen."

Feel free to take the photos and upload them to your own Facebooks, since I don't know how I feel about uploading 2 gigs of photos to mine LMAO. Maybe...

Oh yeah, <3 Mango <3. Love you and confusing people with you ;).

Edit: Labeling 300 photos sucks!
Yea...that black guy...at the end of the Album that you took that picture with the red shirt...that was me...>_>...I don't feel special...i

wish i knew more of the melee scene..you guys are mad cool

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Just finished looking at all of Milktea's pictures....

Too good. Milktea must have been super busy taking all of those.

Not gonna lie, my favorite parts were the ones where people did the Jeff faces LOL. XD

Spife

Smash Master
I think me, Zgetto, and SleepyK should all make out.

Just because.
This should have been grand finals.

On a similar note, this tournament upped my homo so much. You guys are right, I'd go gay for Zgetto, KirbyKaze, or SleepyK :bee:

JWolf

Smash Cadet
Quick shout outs from what I can remember right now...

Pool 1-
Twig-Close *** matches man. I only got out by the skin on my *** foreal, I really hate fox dittos, I will work on them. coughcoughorpickupfalcocoughcough
Wenbo-I hate fox dittos, but I feel I got lucky against you. You made a couple mistakes off stage, which lead to easy shine gimps. It hurt me to do it because I don't usually go for shines, but tourney environment makes us all gay. Sorryz.
Vanz-I really wanted to beat your jiggs to see your peach, but my inexperience against jiggs really hurt. I will practice a lot and next time I see you, I guarantee you will need your peach =P good **** on getting first in pools.
Superrad- Your sheik is good, you are the only one to take a match off of vanz. Keep up the work and you can do work, I see it. Also, don't counterpick brinstar against my fox again, I have a lot of practice on it =]

Pool 2-
Lozr-Every big tourney I go to I end up seeing you somewhere. Your fox is too good, I really like it. Herb3 I plan on seeing you and hopefully beating you! Stop being so good and fast man, it makes it hard to catch up.
P.O.F-Good matches on FD. Oddly enough FD is my favorite stage against a Marth, as I try to play safe enough not to get grabbed and I have an extremely good marth in my area to practice against (ether). Honestly the only reason I saw the comeback through on the first match is because of my teammate helping me get over the pressure in my ear lol.
Renth-Too close for comfort. I knew my tourney situation before I played you so I knew that last match meant the 3rd seed. It was way too close though, I wish I would have pulled you aside to play a bunch of friendlies but I really needed to smoke after such a close match. Good **** man.
Th0rn-You ***** me. Falco is too good. What else do you want? I'm going to beat you next time I see you though. lol

Pool 3
Hax$-Man, I wish I could keep this on a smash level but honestly dude, you are a cool *** person. Probably one of the top coolest people I met at pound, and I really enjoyed playing you. I want to thank you for taking a picture with our crew, and you to know I was one b-air away from taking a match off of you lol. Do you plan on going to herb 3?
Ka-Master-Didn't get to talk to you much outside of our pool, all I remember asking you was, "Are you the Oh, Girl guy?" Lol man by far the best luigi I've ever played, and a mad chill person to laugh it off after what I asked. Good ****, I hope to play you again soon.
Zoso-Another close fox ditto set. Man I really hate those, sorry for denying your money match after our close set, but once again I needed to smoke and get my mind ready for my next matches. Fox is too good, but I felt I had the momentium on the last stock after the double shine. Good ****, we need more matches asap.
Amsah-Best sheik I've played. Ever. End of story lol, I just wanted one match off of you but you couldn't do that could you? Jerk.
Banks-Another good sheik. Came down to last match last stock. I think it was Eggz behind us talking ****, and it got to me, sorta. Lol good **** though, I need to practice more under pressure lol.

Dr.PeePee-Thanks for letting me play you in NC's room. You may not of known who I was, but we've played a couple times before. Just know that me and my teammate are practicing for our rematch the next time we see you guys(you and lozr) and hopefully can beat you guys. Good **** mayne, you shoulda had lucky!
M2k-Thanks for ****** me. Multiple times. No homo. Also, I heard you fell asleep in our room. What was that all about? lol
Silentspectre- Thanks for the matches with all of us. I only wish we could have finished our set.
Hazz- Nice seeing you again, first time I've seen you since toasty hosted one of our last tourneys in Sova.
Toasty- Nice seeing you again too, when you moving back to sova to become our TO again? lol
JMan- Next time I see you, I'm going to money match you for my J back lol. But really though ha.
Zhu- My bad for bothering you when you were on the computer at the hotel, I was drunk and first time I got to talk to you. Thanks for clearing up the whole DAYZ tag for me and hopefully next time I see you I can convince you to pick falco (No fox) lol.
Tope/Cyrain- Didn't get to play you guys, but it was fun seeing yall again. Good **** in teams. Come play Sova more, make us better!
Doll- Same for you. Stay in the game, stop trying to quit. Your peach is too good for that carrying on.
Plank- Good **** on hosting all of this. I may not totally agree on the double DQ but far be it from me to **** talk you. Nicely done on hosting the biggest smash tourny ever, I can't wait for Pound 5!
Isai/PC Chris- Please comeback and do work!
Hbox/Mango- Thanks for the pictures lol and even though you guys play jiggs you guys are too good. If winners finals were swapped with Grand finals it would have been the perfect tourny. Good **** guys, I hope to see you both again!

Sorry for wall o' text.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
k after going through the pictures...

cactuar = *drools*
zgetto = *drools*
kirbykaze = Kawaii desu ne! ^o^
cleepyK = something about him is really alluring. I dunno. o.o
milktea = cause like, yeah obviously.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Stratford, talking about Cactuar:

"I'm not gay, but if I were to **** a man, he'd be at the top of my list."

bolt.

Smash Ace
Stratford is really cool, and so was the person playing with him whos falcon almost got jv 5d by ib. Ib is really cool too.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
yo i think every time

hungrybox wins LF to go fight mango

he should just let the 3rd placer fight mango

and take the 2nd place money

Banks

Smash Hero
yea i.b. i wish i had got to play you outside of teams, but good games in double nontheless

hopefully canadia and maine end up at the same place soon

I.B

Smash Lord
Shouts to: my Canada crew, Taj, Axe, Tai, Toasty, Mike G, black dude in blue hoodie(didn't catch your name), Tec0, Hax, M2K, Jman, Cactus, Europe crew, and everyyyyybody i played in friendlies/tourney, it was a ****ing crazy experience!

edit: yeee for sure bank$

Top Bottom