• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official MBR Tier List

Status
Not open for further replies.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Wouldnt you consider samus in the 8.0 range? From how i see players using him. i feel that hes a top tier contender. But idk much but i just think hes better than people make him out to be.
nah he sucks
I should know I play him and I'm the best samus player in my neighborhood

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Peach is a woman because she has tig ole bitties.

Peach has a very good D-Smash.

Zelda is a woman because she is a princess and wears both a dress and tiara (note that just tiara isn't enough due to the Marth example)

Zelda has a very good D-Smash.

Sheik is a woman because Zelda is a woman and press down b can't grow a pair of balls and a *****.

Sheik has a very good D-Smash.

Three points define a plane, so we have established that only women exist in the very good D-Smash plane.

Samus has a good dsmash and therefor must exist in that plane.

Q.E.D. get *****.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I think it's, if you're a woman, you have a good dsmash, but not the inverse.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
It's obviously taj enjoying playing a character like mewtwo. His imagination and advancing the technical aspect of the character improves his metagame. Not only that but the challenge of wanting to make the character good/fun drives him to play harder with him probably than the other chars he plays as.

HE invented mewtwo.

Taj is definetly good with marth but in my humble opinion i believe his mewtwo is better for where he lies in the tier list and being creative.

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
I used to respect Taj because he played Mewtwo, the worst character in the game. but then I realized two things.

1) Mewtwo isn't the worst character, and really should be out of bottom tier.
2) Taj is really ****ing good at Mewtwo.

so for these reasons, its not so much I respect him for taking a hard character, but I respect his hardcore skillz.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I dont see why more ppl dont play m2. I guess cuz everyones a tourney *** and wants easy kills.

works for mine *****es
its that hustle
stay on the grind

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
Thank you all for the praise. :)

I'm flirting with the idea of playing exclusive Mewtwo for GENESIS as it may be my final tournament. It will probably depend on how well I do at Mango Juice 2.

Yay! 1000th post!

Only took me 5 years.

Pi

Smash Hero

I'm flirting with the idea of playing exclusive Mewtwo for GENESIS as it may be my final tournament. It will probably depend on how well I do at Mango Juice 2.

Yay! 1000th post!

Only took me 5 years.
Do what you need to in order to stay in the tourney
The higher you place, the better, regardless of who you use
You could place 8th and people would be like 'wtf the mewtwo guy?'
So it doesn't really matter who you use cause you're always gonna be the mewtwo guy

strawhats

Smash Master

Yay! 1000th post!

Only took me 5 years.
there's gonna be a Mango Juice 2?

nice

does anyone know if Fumi still plays. I wanna see Fumi vs. Taj

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom