• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official MBR Tier List

Status
Not open for further replies.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
If it's gonna be your last tournament, definitely go Mew2 one last time. Regardless of the outcome, you'll please a lot of people. ;3

captain smashie01

Smash Journeyman
and no more meteor canceling Falco's spike muthafugga!

and marths tipper doesn't kill at low % as much and shieks f-air sucks and she can't really chain grab

think fox's up smash was nerfed a little but the up air was boosted idk i'd have to recheck pal's stuff
why do so many people have these random *** theories about what's different in PAL? And yet no-one seems to know that ganon's fair is hugely weakened?

Binx

Smash Master
No one cares about PAL, sorry. I'm pretty sure we were discussing making m2 top tier in honor of Taj's retirement. Don't start fights we'll spike you ^_^

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Do what you need to in order to stay in the tourney
The higher you place, the better, regardless of who you use
You could place 8th and people would be like 'wtf the mewtwo guy?'
So it doesn't really matter who you use cause you're always gonna be the mewtwo guy
Im sure he didnt consider this at every tourney hes been too lol.

Kinda like every other player that uses at least 2 characters in tourney minus the m2 part.

why do so many people have these random *** theories about what's different in PAL? And yet no-one seems to know that ganon's fair is hugely weakened?
How are facts random *** theories? [Directed mostly at meteors]

And is there a point to this, or are u trying to let everyone know Gdorfs fair was weakened.

Get kilt off we dont play Pal and we like spikes

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
i don't know if this is obvious are not.

but Taj is has a score of 7.8 because of his username taj278

Taj's Mewtwo 7.8

Vts

Smash Champion

i get my theories from here i don't make up stuff.

guess person who told me was wrong.

i prefer to be right than wrong to be honest so i hardly ever ague about stuff i don't know about.

and that theory of tipper was said by like 10+ people so i assumed that it was true.

last time that will happen i guess.

and no one plays ganon

Lovage

Smash Hero
taj going all m2 at genesis would be amazing

@fumi, i havn't heard of any yoshi mains anymore that are good. but in Socal (San DIego) we have LilFumi, a really really good yoshi main that is like 13 lol. he used to play fox in hard matchups, but i dont think he does anymore.

Vts

Smash Champion
Its the final tier list that smashboards is going to make now m2k and a bunch of other people might sit down and decide on a better seating for each character.

but doubtful the only ones who are possible for moving is ganon, jiggly,sheik, and maybe doc if m2k has his way.

AsianFlava_Tyser

Smash Journeyman
Faggot! Faggot! Faggot! Faggot! Faggot! Faggot! Faggot! Faggot! Faggot! Faggot! Faggot! Faggot! Faggot! Faggot! Faggot! Faggot! Faggot! Faggot! Faggot! Faggot! Faggot! Faggot! Faggot! Faggot! Faggot! Faggot! Faggot! Faggot! Faggot! Faggot! Faggot! Faggot! Faggot! Faggot! Faggot! Faggot! Faggot! Faggot! Faggot! Faggot! Faggot! Faggot! Faggot! Faggot! Faggot! Faggot! Faggot! Faggot! Faggot! Faggot! Faggot! Faggot! Faggot! Faggot! Faggot! Faggot! Faggot! Faggot! Faggot! Faggot! Faggot! Faggot! Faggot! Faggot! Faggot! Faggot! Faggot! Faggot! Faggot! Faggot! Faggot! Faggot! Faggot! Faggot!

Tero.

Smash Champion
lol at jigglypuff being top tier, that's the greatest bull**** I've ever heard, srsly.
You ever played puff?

Binx

Smash Master
His grab range sucks, he has no priority, and his recovery is terribad.

I still think he is better than Peach, although not by much.

Jiggs is not a bad character, she deserves 5th place, she is not Falco, Fox, Marth or Sheik, but she is very close to being on their level, she has consistent range, a great recovery, decent combos, and if the situation occurs instant death at almost any percent, from even some of the smallest mistakes.

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
it is.

jiggly is not better than falcon, if you think so you're silly.
agreed

Falcon has some weak spots, but he's an overall beast in comboing and killing. and you say his grab range sucks, but so does puff's. Falcon has better chaingrabs and can link grabs into aerial setups, so he wins for grabs. then Jiggs aerials are beast, but Falcon's are even more beast. the nair sets up perfectly, the fair is both a setup and a kill move, the dair is a strong meteor smash, and the nair can juggle. So he wins with aerials, even if he doesn't have as many jumps or as reliable a recovery. Then with Falcon's lightning fast speed and tilts, he easily overcomes jiggs on the ground. The pawnch may not be as strong as puff's rest, but it's still a reliable punisher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom