• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official MBR Tier List

Status
Not open for further replies.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
MacKellerTeam1 you make me mad. I saw the avatar and I was sooooooooo happy then the post and then the name and I was so sad it wasn't charlesz I was like sadder than a jew during in WWII.

You need a new avatar If you want i'll help fin d you one.

huMps

Smash Ace
jigs/fox
falco
sheik (only cuz she ***** the low tiers a little harder than Peach and Marth)
peach/marth
captain falcon
I.C.
gannon
doc
luigi
samus
mario
pika-chu
link
mewtwo
DK
zelda/roy
Y.Link
G.W.
yoshi
ness
kirby
pichu

thats right.

MacKellarTeam1

Smash Cadet
MacKellerTeam1 you make me mad. I saw the avatar and I was sooooooooo happy then the post and then the name and I was so sad it wasn't charlesz I was like sadder than a jew during in WWII.

You need a new avatar If you want i'll help fin d you one.
I'm sorry ICG. Don't worry, because you asked, and I hear this charlesz guy is cool, I will change my avatar.

Ryokishin

Smash Rookie
I do not understand how Marth is not better than Fox. Fox doesn't have the melee range that Marth has, Marth can counter his melee attacks, and since Marth is fast like Fox is, his melee range gives him a pretty significant advantage. I would argue that Marth is the best character in the entire game due to these main reasons, as they help him in every encounter against every other character in the game (besides Fox). I agree with Pichu's placement as his electric-based attacks are chancy and not reliable seeing as how the knock back varies so greatly depending on where the opponent is in relation to the proximity of Pichu. Mewtwo deserves a little more credit than what he was given. If that teleport is utilized correctly it allows you to get off a ton of attacks. The only reason I agree with Jigglypuff being where he is... is because he can put people to sleep and 1-hit K.O. them with his down B. Roll out is another great move that Jigglypuff has, but I really think if not for the previously mentioned 2 moves that Jigglypuff would in No Way have the potential to be better than Most of the characters in the game (minus Ness and Pichu). Ness should be lower on the list I think - He's really not all that good from the experiences I've had with him. The only 2 smash attacks I can think of are his B move and the baseball bat. Roy has good range (and fire as someone mentioned previously) - I don't understand why he's so low on this list. His counter does 30% base dmg (though it is a little more difficult to land than Marth's). Roy is a fantastic character - though his recovery time could use some improvement, I guess. Yoshi also seems a little low - he's another great character.... I don't know if I agree with this list, but I do agree for the most part with how it begins.

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
i think that jiggs will be #2 in the new list. mango is an outlier IMO. so other than him hbox is the best in the world.

when ken reigned, and M2K after, marth was.. well dominant. other than them it was neo, azen, and kdj(who didnt really main marth.) as the next best marths. other than them it was.. husband? lol. (<3 husband)

well with puff all i can think of is mango, hbox, and darc.

so when marth was dominant, it reached him #2. with puff dominant (with less top mains) maybe she will reach #2

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
http://www.mypicx.com/08182010//

Yes marth is fast, great movement,covers many options and etc.

But his tilts are to slow to stop approaches and anyone with a good sheild, projectile, or is at the same speed as marth they can and should win.

it's hard to explain why marth sucks when he has all though combos, but he combos aren't really all good even if they do like 50% if they aren't off the edge then marth can't take their life. And his plans are so easy to predict. everyone's projectiles mean thouble for him heck as pichu I do well vs marth's it's very rare for me not to take at least 2 stocks and chances are i'm not warmed up if that happens.

DD camp him if he DDs back projectile him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom