• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official MBR Tier List

Status
Not open for further replies.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
It's all right KK they never let me be happy either. :( why can't you people humor me about pichu not sucking huh my feelings are hurting and now i'll have to cut them out and steal a little child's feelings named little hitler.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
That's Bull**** you got combo ***** by a pichu as sheik and I know somewhere you have a post about sheik being easy to play as. theory alone is enough for sheik sometimes.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
The person I was responding to didn't state a reason why they thought mewtwo was underrated therefore I didn't see any reason to specify why I don't think he's better than Link. I wasn't making a counter argument because an argument wasn't made to begin with.

I'm not vbm. If you said that just to annoy me then you're an ***.
So you think ppl care enough about what you have to say to read you opinion? Because thats all you posted.

Im an ******* and Im sorry

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I don't know good shoes went i see them I always go for those sexy ugly shoes that don't last and are made from the factors in asia that are uber underpayed compared to the other salve labor.

SDC

Smash Lord
So you think ppl care enough about what you have to say to read you opinion? Because thats all you posted.

Im an ******* and Im sorry
Kaos we're all *******s sometimes. Its coo mayn

Whenever I do something cool they're like, "That never happened."
I believe you. :)

And on a relevant note.....when is MBR releasing this new tier list? They said "early August" well it's mid August now, and still no tier list. Methinks they be slackin.

Doc King

Smash Lord
Hey ppl, here's my opinion of what the 10th tier list should look like!:chuckle:
*Jigglypuff
*Fox
*Sheik
High
*Marth
*Falcon
*Falco
*Peach
*Samus
Middle
*Ice Climbers
*Doc
*Pika
*Mario
Low
*Ganon
*Link
*Luigi
*Roy
*Y. Link
*DK
*Mewtwo
*Bowser
Bottom
*Ness
*Yoshi
*Zelda
*G&W
*Pichu
*Kirby

Stratocaster

Smash Ace
guys remember that april fools joke tier list with jiggs and mewtwo at the top

we should use that one
April fools '04 tier list

Sheik
Jiggs

Upper
Fox
CFalcon
Falco
Link

High
Marth
Roy
Peach
Luigi
IC's

Middle
Ganon
Samus
Mewtwo
Ness
Mario
Yoshi
Doc

Low
Ylink
Kirby
Pikachu
Mr. G&W
DK

Bottom
Zelda
Pichu
Bowser

Only the Jiggs placement is really accurate if you ask me

Lol at link in top 6...
Pikachu and DK below Kirby! I hope no one fell for this...

Doc King

Smash Lord
Yeah, I know, sorry about my list. I've been only playin this game since 08 so I don't know everything about the game yet! Also Ganon and Link should be in middle tier, my bad!

Doc King

Smash Lord
April fools '04 tier list

Sheik
Jiggs

Upper
Fox
CFalcon
Falco
Link

High
Marth
Roy
Peach
Luigi
IC's

Middle
Ganon
Samus
Mewtwo
Ness
Mario
Yoshi
Doc

Low
Ylink
Kirby
Pikachu
Mr. G&W
DK

Bottom
Zelda
Pichu
Bowser

Only the Jiggs placement is really accurate if you ask me

Lol at link in top 6...
Pikachu and DK below Kirby! I hope no one fell for this...
This wouldn't work out so well cause Link is too high and Kirby is too high, etc.

Doc King

Smash Lord
Yeah, I even think Pichu should be above him due to faster speed and the ability to chainthrow spacies

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
everyone chain throws space animals that's bad reason. however some people are amazinly to good at chain throwing them like ice climbers and DK and maybe marth.

Doc King

Smash Lord
Yeah like when Mew2king chainthrows spacies with Marth. and yes i know pretty much every1 can chainthrow in melee.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
falco can chain throw from mindgames f-throw DD into regrab or straigh up another grab or run up spot dodge falco dittos are nuts between me and my brother like near no combos like ever mostly mindgames.

klirby no can chain throw like the cool charcters.

Pi

Smash Hero
gannon's is better
Yeah, I know, sorry about my list. I've been only playin this game since 08 so I don't know everything about the game yet! Also Ganon and Link should be in middle tier, my bad!
This wouldn't work out so well cause Link is too high and Kirby is too high, etc.
I'm glad you argee that kirby is to high in today's metagame.
Yeah, I even think Pichu should be above him due to faster speed and the ability to chainthrow spacies
everyone chain throws space animals that's bad reason. however some people are amazinly to good at chain throwing them like ice climbers and DK and maybe marth.
Yeah like when Mew2king chainthrows spacies with Marth. and yes i know pretty much every1 can chainthrow in melee.
falco can chain throw from mindgames f-throw DD into regrab or straigh up another grab or run up spot dodge falco dittos are nuts between me and my brother like near no combos like ever mostly mindgames.

klirby no can chain throw like the cool charcters.
His down throw can but its slow, kindof similar to Puff's down throw

I've never...I mean what is...stop it...stop it right now!

.Marik

is a social misfit
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

just observe the ICG in it's natural habitat.
Hmm. Point taken.

I understand the concept he's trying to imply about having people read your posts without them containing anything of substance, but then maybe I'm simply over analyzing something I shouldn't even be taking seriously.

Anth0ny, stop getting stuck in unlucky situations. We need to play Project Melee.

By the way, beer pong is one of the most legitimate ways to spend your time. Ever.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Yoshi
Doc
Fox
Peach

Falco
Jiggs

Sheik
Pikachu
Falcon
Marth

Samus
DK
Mario
Ganon
Luigi
Ice Climbers

Zelda
Mewtwo
Young Link
Game & Watch
Link
Roy

Kirby
Bowser
Solo Popo
Pichu
Ness

The new tier list

A little experimental

Tell me what you think

Doc King

Smash Lord
Why is Yoshi at the top?

However, I feel like Yoshi is really underrated and should move up to low tier or something. His only major weakness is his recovery.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
a yoshi that could perfectly anticipate and double jump through all incoming approaches and punish with *move* would be pretty ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom